+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

OMG I feel like crying, I'm excited and scared all at once, I need to get some frer, Ive never got to see a real line on one, What if its not true, The only one that super stands out is the walmart,

I see it on the answer and wondfo!! Fx'd it gets darker Maureen!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yay congrats Im very happy for you.. i remember you from these boards when i posted my BFP up and i seem to remember mine was a super faint, could hardly see it kind of line at 10DPO, more obvious at 11DPO just like yours! xxxx

I knew it honey. I'm flipping happy for you.

OMG! I am so sending sticky baby dust your way! Post more tests soon! I feel like I am going through it all over again! I know every emotion you are feeling right now! Just try to stay positive! Hard I know! I'll be back to check in!!

Thanks ladies , I'm gonna try to stay positive this time around, I have to go show some houses but when I get done I'll buy some Frer's

oh maureen its so your time hun i can see your lines woohooo sticky dust xxx

OMG OMG OMG..... Maureen you are sooo pregnant! look at the PINKAGE on those recent tests!!!!

Im soo freaking happy for you chick i really am!!! :yipee:

Ive probs said this millions of times, my BFP's started out as shadowy somethings, then the next day looked more evappy, then the next day it had PINK! very very very faint... but It was there alright... I couldnt for the life of me stop peeing on things, just seeing the tests change from just stupid BFN's all the time, it just the most exciting thing to witness!!!

I soooooo cant wait to see progression!!! and sending you lots of sticky glue :)

I've Ben following your story for a while and I'm so very very happy for you.

Ok here is a tweak of the 88 cent walmart one.. LOOKS LIKE YOU DID IT!!

WOOt wOot CANT BELIEVE IT.. You deserve this sooooo much

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::crib::crib::pink::blue::hugs2::hugs2::xmas8:

I also did the answer tweak!

Attachments

• 2dollnowz.jpg
    2dollnowz.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 1sunanswerz.jpg
    1sunanswerz.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 34
Those don't even need tweaks, you are PG girl! Congrats! Can't wait to see even darker tests.

I'm on my way home to test again, I'm scared they are gonna be negative, it seems to good to be real

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->