+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

The answer is the one that looks the most promising today! But the others I am not sure. I do think 10 dpo is early, stay hopeful if you can honey, I know its so hard when you have tried so hard and long for something! Im here for you

I don't see anything on your most recent tests, FX that I'm wrong though.

Here are my pm tests, still negative huh?

Attachments

• sat pm1.jpg
    sat pm1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 34
  • sat pm2.jpg
    sat pm2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 44
Here is another photo of the walmart, I sooo see something, anyone else?

Attachments

• new new.jpg
    new new.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 73
Irl I see a second line clear as day on the walmart test but it kinda looks purple? Can anyone tweak it?

This might be a better photo

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/88.jpg

It inverts, thats a good thing right?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/Untitled-5.jpg

and heres my attempt at tweaking

Attachments

• 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 40
Omgggggg i see it, i see it

I have everything crossed over here. Have a feeling this is the start of something big I'm ago happy for you

Thanks ladies , the only thing that has me worried is that the wondfo seems negative , I thought they were way more sensitive then the walmart?

My dollar store test showed before my frer did. That's how i knew i was I'm praying for you missy!
:hugs:

it took my wondfos 3 days almost to start to get dark enough to really see

OH MY GOD!!! I really hope this is your BFP!!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 51
Thanks so much for that tweak , there's something there right? It's not just me ? I want this soooo badly , I'm 39 years old and have been ttc for 6 years with 4 miscarriages all between 6 and 11 weeks, but my last miscarriage was 2 and 1/2 years ago, I'm just so ready, I've lost 80 pounds since January , that's got to help right?

Hey, I do also see the line on that walmart test. I really don't know what to say about the problems you have. I still don't know what the problem is with me.... 8 pregnancies for me with Jon Aaron to show, and Hopefully baby next week. I could try again for ages and have m/c after m/c. I had one before Jon Aaron, and then many after him. Doctor said probably bad egg quality... but no tests could be ran because I got pregnant this time. My sister had two kids with no problem, and she looks at pregnancy and children in a totally different way than I do. She thought she was fat and ugly, and I couldn't wait for my bump to show and to get huge, just to show off that I could do it too. M/C and infertility are swept under the rug, and there should be more out there for ladies like us. I wish you luck Maureen, and never give up on trying. I'll check back for more tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->