• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

I marked it where i think i see a line.

Attachments

• Test 2.jpg
    Test 2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 51
Maureen-
I've been following you for a while now and I just wanted to say that I cannot wait until you get your BFP!! I don't think I see anything on your Wondfo's but it's also really early. Hugs and Babydust love!

Here is my newest test, I need to just stop testing so much:dohh:

Attachments

• newesttest.png
    newesttest.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 52
On the IC, i wish i knew where the line was supposed to be. Can you mark it? If it where i think it should be then i definitely see something. As for the OPK, today's looks slightly darker to me but not by much.

Same here! Lol i see the slightest line but i could be looking in wrong place

Have you tried any other brands today?

Here is my8- dpo fmu tests, I'n not seeing much :nope: The first photo are al from saeme pee The second is the same frer ust by itself, See anything?

Attachments

• 9dpo fmu all.jpg
    9dpo fmu all.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 9dpo fmu frer.jpg
    9dpo fmu frer.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 66
It's still early honey font get discouraged. Before i got my bfp i felt like i was out for that month. It's not over till the witch shows her ugly face. :hugs:

I understand the feeling of feeling down. I was there once but you always have to stay positive and never give up hope. I believe you will get what you have been trying so long for. Don't give up love!

Here is the test I just took:cry:

Attachments

• 9dpo3.png
    9dpo3.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 41
Do you have a brighter picture this ones a bit dark

I'll tweak here in a sec once my husband goes to work!

That would be awesome, but i bet i'm out this month, I know everybody says its still early but I see soooo many people on here who get their bfp's at 8 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->