I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Hi ladies would you mind if i joined you?

I had a mmc found @9 wks in early nov which showed a 5 wk blighted ovum.i had a medically managed miscarriage the following weekend however the egg sac didnt pass until the end of nov.then i had a neg pg test on the thurs and the spotting stopped but i had ewcm on the sun.am just waiting to see what turns up.am having pre af cramps but i did have them with my bfp.no sore boobs which was a big sign last time.

Hoping to get and give support to some really positive and strong ladies.

Hi Nessaw! Sorry you have to be here too. I'm quite new to this thread and the ladies have been lovely. I had a MMC in September and although my cycles have always been irregularly long, they've been sent into such a tailspin off the back of the MC My first cycle was quite long and there was more than one occasion that I thought I was Ov'ing, but didn't. I cramped and had sore boobs all the way through the cycle. Just to warn you, the first one can be so confusing and frustrating. This time round, I've been checking my temperatures and was able to pinpoint my ovulation. Although, now I'm in my 2ww, I'm going slightly crazy with my POAS habit. I used a digi this morning and got a BFN, although I'm only 8dpo, what else should I be expecting!?!

I really hope that this cycle is a BFP one for you. This Christmas is so difficult after such a cruel loss and we ladies deserve a bit of happy news. Xxx

Hi guys, since my miscarriage I have been having cramps for a good few days before my period comes on. I never had this before but it's happening again this month! Has anybody else found this?

Hi guys, since my miscarriage I have been having cramps for a good few days before my period comes on. I never had this before but it's happening again this month! Has anybody else found this?

I have the same thing! Of course I thought it was pregnancy symptoms at first because I was not used to it, but then I could distinctly tell it was af pain. I used to only cramp one day during af.

At least I'm not on my own. I thought it might be pregnancy last month but it obviously wasn't and this month I have the same! I used to only get it on the first and second day of my period

I have the same thing! Of course I thought it was pregnancy symptoms at first because I was not used to it, but then I could distinctly tell it was af pain. I used to only cramp one day during af.

Yup, cramping and fizzy boobs here too! Just have the feeling the inevitable feeling it's the sign of witchy things to come.:cry:

Maybe not for you, everyone's different! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you until I hear otherwise, make sure you let us know.
I'm officially out this month now, although I pretty much knew already! Will enjoy Christmas and then it's on to January :)
Anyone ready to test?

Hi ladies how are you all?
I'm good, back in gorgeous snowy Oslo. I always wonder why I moved back to the uk when I visit here!!

Good news on the baby making front.......no, af still hasn't arrived!!......but DH had lifted the ban on bd'ing! Seems he's sick of the condoms already!!! ;) So, I'm kinda back in the game, yay me!!!

Forgot to say- I seem to be having lots of af type cramps too- much more than before mc- I just haven't had actual af!!

Lbrum since i came off the depo injection i have had cramps for up to 7 days before af comes.i never had these previously.

Afm af showed today.am v disappointed not to have a bfp for xmas but am taking the positive of everything being all cleared out and ready to go.am now aiming for a valentines pg!!

Almost broke down and bought a few tests today. Trying to hold out until next Monday. Don't feel like wasting money if negative it worrying all week if positive. This week is going to be hard....

Librum and Nessa, sorry about the witch showing up. :nope: Hate her!

Afm, nothing exciting. Stressful week at work (already!) and waiting to O later this week. :coffee:

:wacko:
Maybe not for you, everyone's different! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you until I hear otherwise, make sure you let us know.
I'm officially out this month now, although I pretty much knew already! Will enjoy Christmas and then it's on to January :)
Anyone ready to test?

Lbrum, Nessa! Sorry about the witch. Xxx

Almost broke down and bought a few tests today. Trying to hold out until next Monday. Don't feel like wasting money if negative it worrying all week if positive. This week is going to be hard....

That's my problem... Since last Friday, I've peed twice a day on ICs, done 2 Frers and 2 digis. I just can't help myself.:wacko:

That's my problem... Since last Friday, I've peed twice a day on ICs, done 2 Frers and 2 digis. I just can't help myself.:wacko:

How many dpo are you?? Any luck with those tests?

Wannabewillow, you're still early! Keep us updated!!

Afm, I'm doing the Day 21 test this month, so I need to pinpoint exactly when I ovulated. The last three months since the MC I've ovulated on CD19-20, so I didn't start using the OPKs until this morning (CD17). And I tested positive. Does anyone else's ovulation date fluctuate? It seems like my ovulation date is moving progressively earlier in my cycle as the months go on.

September- CD20 (based on BBT)
October- CD 20 (based on OPKs... all OPKs prior to CD20 definitely negative)
November- CD 19 (first day I used OPK, so not sure if it would have tested positive sooner)
December- CD 17 (first day I used OPK)

I never used OPKs or charted before the miscarriage, so I don't know when I used to ovulate or when in my cycle I ovulated, so I would love to get anyone else's thoughts on this!

Me!!
My AF is actually due Christmas day based on last months 34 day cycle. My cycle is really messed up since my miscarriage in June. We have been trying since then and I am finding Christmas time hard as I was so happy thinking I would be pregnant at this time :(
Good luck everybody and Happy Christmas, I pray that we all get what we are waiting for.
x

Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing, good luck to all the testers this week!!!

AFM- just sitting around waiting for AF or OV :coffee: I think I'm gearing up to O, maybe in a day or 2 if I'm lucky!! It's been almost 6 weeks now since my D&C.... I just want SOMETHING to happen!!!

Hopefully I'll be doing some testing around New Years, I know there are a few others out there. Topanga and MLM, right?? Anyone else?

Topanga, my ov date usually is around the same time, within a range of a few days. I wonder if yours is just getting back to normal and you used to ov earlier before the mc. Have fun taking advantage of today's positive opk though!!

Bluebird, remind me, are you using opks? Hope you get to test with us around New Years!

I'm trying to bd every other day since I should ov soon, but have been sick for a few days. Have you ever seen the episode of Friends where Monica is sick and is trying to get Chandler to sleep with her? That's how I feel now, haha

Topanga, my ov date usually is around the same time, within a range of a few days. I wonder if yours is just getting back to normal and you used to ov earlier before the mc. Have fun taking advantage of today's positive opk though!!

Bluebird, remind me, are you using opks? Hope you get to test with us around New Years!

I'm trying to bd every other day since I should ov soon, but have been sick for a few days. Have you ever seen the episode of Friends where Monica is sick and is trying to get Chandler to sleep with her? That's how I feel now, haha

I love love love Friends!!! And I totally know what you mean- my husband quarantines me when I'm sick. I'm not allowed within 5 feet of him :haha: You'll have to be sneaky- cold medicine and red bull should do the trick!

I'm using IC OPKs and the Clearblue monitor, I'm on high right now (but have been for DAYS, ugh). From the sticks though, it looks like I'm getting close to O. Who knows though :shrug: I'm a total mess this month- I'm really wishing AF would show and then I can erase the chalkboard and start over fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->