I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Sorry sophiasmom. On to next month I guess xx
Lindsfx you're not out yet, keep us posted!

Hiya! Thanks for the welcome. As a closet POASaholic, I've been doing a daily IC, all showing BFNs, but if I got my BFP at 7DPO, I'd be so shocked. My temp has gone up from 36.4 since O to 36.6 the last 2 days. Not sure if that's significant though.

Sophiasmom, I'm so sorry for your BFN. Much love. Xxxx

Sophiasmom, so sorry for your BFN. You seem to be handling it better than I usually do. (Not that that's saying much! I'm always a complete wreck the week after AF!) I'm sorry you're in the Valentine's group, but excited to be trying with you for another couple of months! Here's hoping that our BFPs come soon!!

Hi Linds! Ugh, I hate that you are getting BFNs.... from all your symptoms it sounds like this is it for you. Especially the spotting- both times I had spotting it turned into a BFP. Maybe you are one of those women whose HCG takes longer to get into your urine. FX for you on Monday!!!
My estrogen was up again today, according to the CBFM (the line was lighter) so maybe I am gearing up to OV and I didnt actually OV like I thought I did a couple weeks ago?? And as of last night my regular OPK strips FINALLY went negative. There's still a line there of course but it is now lighter than the control line :) So I have no idea what direction I'm headed... OV or AF, but at least I am going somewhere haha!

mlm- any results yet on the HCG? You and I both had slow HCG 'metabolism' it seems. I think I am finally in the single digits because my OPKs are looking normal again (not positive all the time). It's so frustrating when you don't know what's going on, right?!?! I think an every other BD schedule is the way to go, good plan!

Sophiasmom- oh no!!! I was going to ask you this morning how the testing went :( You're sure it can't be IB?? The timing is just right for it

Willow- Sounds promising!! You can come out of the closet, I think it's safe to say that all of us here are POAS addicts lol We won't judge you.... in fact we encourage it and we encourage you to post pictures haha! Keep us updated and hopefully you'll see that BFP in the next few days!!

Lbrum- have you been quiet or have I just been missing your posts??? What CD are you on?

Hi Topanga! You were posting the same time as me so I missed you :) How is everything going for you, you're at the beginning of your cycle right? Yes, on to Valentine's day for us!

Hey Bluebird! Actually, I'm almost in the middle of my cycle. How time flies! I'm expecting to O mid- to late next week. I've already warned DH that next week is our intense BD week. I'm not sure if he was excited or scared! :haha::haha:

I hope things move quickly for you one way or the other! It's so unfair not to be sure what's happening with your body! :shrug: I'm still crossing my fingers it's a BFP, but even a confirmed ovulation or AF will at least tell you that things are moving forward. That limbo is awful! Crossing my fingers for you that something definitive happens soon!!

Hey Bluebird! Actually, I'm almost in the middle of my cycle. How time flies! I'm expecting to O mid- to late next week. I've already warned DH that next week is our intense BD week. I'm not sure if he was excited or scared! :haha::haha:

I hope things move quickly for you one way or the other! It's so unfair not to be sure what's happening with your body! :shrug: I'm still crossing my fingers it's a BFP, but even a confirmed ovulation or AF will at least tell you that things are moving forward. That limbo is awful! Crossing my fingers for you that something definitive happens soon!!

I THINK I'm about the same in my cycle as you, that is if I am heading in the OV direction and not the AF direction :thumbup: So we may be testing about the same time. Jan 2nd is my birthday- if I can't have a Christmas BFP I guess a birthday BFP will suffice :) Our husbands had better get ready for next week!!
I am definitely NOT pregnant- those dark lines on my HPTs last weekend were a nasty trick. Linds had the same thing happen to her as her HCG was coming down. Brutal.

mlm- eeeeeek! It's been 9 weeks, WTF??? You are so close now too, when is your next blood test?

Sorry it's not a new pregnancy bluebird- I had the same thing happen too, it sucks.

I'm supposed to ov next weekend, so my hubby is also preparing himself for next week haha. So funny how we use and abuse them to get our bfps. Though I'm not sure mine minds too much!

Sophiasmom, so sorry for your BFN. You seem to be handling it better than I usually do. (Not that that's saying much! I'm always a complete wreck the week after AF!) I'm sorry you're in the Valentine's group, but excited to be trying with you for another couple of months! Here's hoping that our BFPs come soon!!

I'm not handling it great, but much better than my last AF. I just hate that I really thought this was our month. Obviously it's out of my hands. But I hope we get our BFP's soon too! Now if i can just mentally get through this week...

Bluebird- I thought it could have been ib at first, but it's way too heavy to be that now. Oh well :( I hope your system straightens itself out! It's tough not quite knowing what's going on.

My hcg is at 8 now. Holy crap this is taking forever!

How awful it's taking so long, but at least you're almost there! They stopped testing me when I got into the single digits and AF came a week or two later.

I THINK I'm about the same in my cycle as you, that is if I am heading in the OV direction and not the AF direction :thumbup: So we may be testing about the same time. Jan 2nd is my birthday- if I can't have a Christmas BFP I guess a birthday BFP will suffice :) Our husbands had better get ready for next week!!

Yay!! Happy early birthday! :happydance: My birthday is in January too! At the end of the month, on the 29th. I'm so excited for January to come. I'm so over 2012!!!

I'm supposed to ov next weekend, so my hubby is also preparing himself for next week haha. So funny how we use and abuse them to get our bfps. Though I'm not sure mine minds too much!

HAHA yeah, I don't think mine minds too much either! It's all about him now! We even bought some new lingerie this week in preperation for next week's fun! :winkwink:

Hi ladies would you mind if i joined you?

I had a mmc found @9 wks in early nov which showed a 5 wk blighted ovum.i had a medically managed miscarriage the following weekend however the egg sac didnt pass until the end of nov.then i had a neg pg test on the thurs and the spotting stopped but i had ewcm on the sun.am just waiting to see what turns up.am having pre af cramps but i did have them with my bfp.no sore boobs which was a big sign last time.

Hoping to get and give support to some really positive and strong ladies.

Hi ladies would you mind if i joined you?

I had a mmc found @9 wks in early nov which showed a 5 wk blighted ovum.i had a medically managed miscarriage the following weekend however the egg sac didnt pass until the end of nov.then i had a neg pg test on the thurs and the spotting stopped but i had ewcm on the sun.am just waiting to see what turns up.am having pre af cramps but i did have them with my bfp.no sore boobs which was a big sign last time.

Hoping to get and give support to some really positive and strong ladies.

Welcome, Nessaw! Sorry you have to be part of this group, but welcome nonetheless. :hugs:

I was diagnosed with a BO at 9 weeks as well (sac was measuring just over 6 wks) back in August. So sorry that had to happen to you. :nope:

I saw your signature line about your Day 21 test results and your OH's low motility. My parents had the exact same things (except they confirmed that my mom only ovulated once every 12-18 months). And here I am! :flower: And, actually, my mom was your age when she conceived me. I hope that means your BFP is coming soon!!! :thumbup:

Hey Bluebird, I'm still here. I'm on cd 23 but I reckon I'm out this month as my partner was I'll for most of the week when I ovulated. We only bd'd once and it wasn't really a prime day. Slim chance but very unlikely! Just enjpying everyone else's posts. I have been posting a bit though, and I check in on you guys all the time!
I'm a Jan bday too! 20th

Hi ladies
Welcome new ladies and sorry to those who the witch got :(
I finished work for a 2 week holiday today- it feels so good, I really need a break!!
No news for me, STILL NO AF........8 weeks now!!!! Makes me quite sad that I should be having my 20 week anomaly scan this week and have a little bump. Hmmmm, sad!
Oh well off to Norway tomorrow. Snow, snowboarding and some bd'ing!!!!!
Ho ho ho!!!!

Thanks topanga.my cycle has never been 28 days.its different every month so i dont hold much faith in thise cd 21 tests.but i do think low prog is still an issue.i also came off the depo injection dec 10 and its taken a long while to get into a rhythm.i didnt have pre af cramps until i came off that.so previously i didnt know when it wd turn up but now i have an idea.

Thanks for the story about ur parents.gd to hear positive stories.

Sorry no AF Johnsongirl but have a great trip!hope it takes your mind off things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->