• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Thanks Lbrum!! I know it's not scientific, lol, but I really hope I'm right! It makes a lot of sense. I can deal with not getting a BFP as long as I know everything is working properly!!

I honestly believe we know our own bodies the best so I reckon if you feel confident that you are ovulating you probably are! And that's the first step to a bfp

I ordered a sonoline B off of ebay.

Also, USA Baby in KS is closing. Went in there today and it's over half empty but they still had some great deals.

Also, USA Baby in KS is closing. Went in there today and it's over half empty but they still had some great deals.

That's the kind I have and love it!

Where is USA baby? I may have to check it out!

7dpo today. The 2ww is really dragging this month!

Ugh, I'm 7dpo too. It's totally dragging- I had some bleeding yesterday and today that is freaking me out. I've had IB before with both previous pregnancies, but this is more.... pantyliner worthy.
Is it possible to have a 7 day LP??? I guess after a MC wierd stuff happens :shrug:

Ugh, I'm 7dpo too. It's totally dragging- I had some bleeding yesterday and today that is freaking me out. I've had IB before with both previous pregnancies, but this is more.... pantyliner worthy.
Is it possible to have a 7 day LP??? I guess after a MC wierd stuff happens :shrug:

Yeah, I feel like I have heard women hearing talking about really short LPs right after their miscarriage. Hopefully it's just heavy IB!! :haha:

You guys are sweet, thanks :) I'm thinking it's a screwed up LP though, if feels like AF and it's bright red. So bummed.... I wish my body would just give me a chance you know?? This was my first cycle in 3 months and even if I did have a fertilized egg it had no chance to stick!!!

Well I've seen a few ladies on BnB have a short LP their first AF after m/c, then get a sticky bean the next month. So if it is AF maybe it's a sign of good luck to come. :hugs:

Haha I didn't mean it like that! The "just" was so supposed to modify the "heavy"! lol poorly written on my part, sorry bluebird!

lol no I would loooooooooove if it was 'just' IB!!! :)

Aww I'm sorry Bluebird :( I hope it really is IB and not the witch showing up early. I had an 8 day LP in December, which totally confused me. I guess it's just one of those weird things we get to deal with after m/c.

That's the kind I have and love it!

Where is USA baby? I may have to check it out!

105th and Metcalf, behind Hardees.

Mmmmm. Hardees curly fries sound good!

Well, I might have to check it out! But probably not today or tomorrow...lol! Can you believe it was 77 yesterday and its supposed to snow tonight? Not to mention there has been thunderstorms, a tornado watch and a winter weather advisory all within the same 24 hours in January! Crazyness! It sounds like a movie..lol!

Bluebird- I really hope its IB! But at least if it is the :witch: showing early, you will have a fresh start in a few days!

Ladies, I'm really excited! As I said a couple of days ago, I think my late temp rise means that I took the Day 21 test too early last month. I called my doctor's office and they're going to re-do the test on Friday, which is 7 days after my temp rise this month. I'm really excited that we're doing the test again! Even if it still shows low progesterone, I'll just be glad to have that additional confirmation, you know? I'd hate to always be wondering if I just took the test too early last month. At least this way I'll have a more definite answer of whether I'm ovulating on my own!

That's great Topanga! It will be so nice to know what is going on I'm sure.

Thats so great Topanga! Let us know when you get the results, I hope you get good numbers back

AFM, the witch is definitely here :( That means I had a 6 day LP this cycle. Sooooo frustrating. It's been 3 months since my D&C, I feel like I should be back to normal by now and I haven't even had a fertile cycle yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->