• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Thats so great Topanga! Let us know when you get the results, I hope you get good numbers back

AFM, the witch is definitely here :( That means I had a 6 day LP this cycle. Sooooo frustrating. It's been 3 months since my D&C, I feel like I should be back to normal by now and I haven't even had a fertile cycle yet.

So sorry, Bluebird! :nope: Hopefully the worst is past you and this next cycle will be a long one and you'll get your sticky bean!

I told my OB that I thought the MC might still be affecting my hormones. She dismissed that idea pretty quickly, but it definitely seems like it's still affecting yours, even months later.

Ugh, sorry the witch showed up bluebird : (

I'm trying to hold off until Sunday to test, I should be 12dpo then. Hopefully the witch stays away from me!

Aww I'm sorry Bluebird :( I hope it really is IB and not the witch showing up early. I had an 8 day LP in December, which totally confused me. I guess it's just one of those weird things we get to deal with after m/c.

Hey Sophiasmom! Just out of curiosity, did you O late in the cycle that you had the 8 day LP? I'm wondering because I Oed 5 days late this month and I was thinking that may be an issue :/

Thanks mlm, fx for you this weekend! I am hoping to see a BFP from you when I come back on Monday!! :thumbup:

Aww I'm sorry Bluebird :( I hope it really is IB and not the witch showing up early. I had an 8 day LP in December, which totally confused me. I guess it's just one of those weird things we get to deal with after m/c.

Hey Sophiasmom! Just out of curiosity, did you O late in the cycle that you had the 8 day LP? I'm wondering because I Oed 5 days late this month and I was thinking that may be an issue :/

Thanks mlm, fx for you this weekend! I am hoping to see a BFP from you when I come back on Monday!! :thumbup:

I typically O around cd20, and I was spot on for that with my weird month. When AF showed I was convinced it was IB, but no such luck. I don't really know what my cycle will do this month,esp. since this past cycle was a chemical :/ who knows?! I agree w you though.. Our bodies really do some weird things after mc

Good luck for sun mlm, let us know how you get on

Thanks ladies. I actually tested today, and bfn. At 11 dpo I would expect at least a super faint line if I was pregnant, so I am sad to say I am out this cycle. Feeling a bit down right now, but I'm sure I'll be ok!

When i was pregnant I didn't get a bfp until I was a few days late so don't give up yet x

Well, I'm out this cycle. Today is CD31 and I just started spotting. Based on my BBT, I had a shorter than usual luteal phase this month (10 days today). I really wish I knew if my cycles were like this when we got pregnant the first time.

Anyway, a little bit bummed, but mostly excited to start Clomid in a couple of days and see if that sorts some of this out!!!

Gah, I just told DH that AF was starting. He was a little bummed, then he was like, "have you started to think about what if we can never have children?"

%^(#&^%(&%^

Well, it's going to take me a little while to come down from THAT anxiety attack!!

Aww Topanga... I'm so sorry AF showed up. But you have plenty of options before you need to start thinking like that. So sorry. This whole process sucks. :hugs: we're all in it together though!

Hey Topanga, men are never very good at knowing how to put things! I often wonder if they think at all before opening their mouths! You're nowhere near needing to think like that yet x

Thanks ladies! DH obviously had a major case of foot in mouth disease yesterday! I know it's crazy to think like that yet, but it's hard when someone else says it, you know? Anyway, DH agreed to never say anything like that again and we're moving onward and upward!

I haven't had any more spotting or bleeding since yesterday morning, although I feel AFish. So, just waiting now, then on to a new cycle and Clomid! Excited!!! :happydance:

Where is everyone else in their cycles right now??

Thanks ladies! DH obviously had a major case of foot in mouth disease yesterday! I know it's crazy to think like that yet, but it's hard when someone else says it, you know? Anyway, DH agreed to never say anything like that again and we're moving onward and upward!

I haven't had any more spotting or bleeding since yesterday morning, although I feel AFish. So, just waiting now, then on to a new cycle and Clomid! Excited!!! :happydance:

Where is everyone else in their cycles right now??

Maybe it was IB??? Woo hoo!

I'm on CD 6 right now after the wierdest AF ever. Hopefully this will be my first 'normal' cycle and we can get down to business :thumbup:

Maybe it was IB??? Woo hoo!

I'm on CD 6 right now after the wierdest AF ever. Hopefully this will be my first 'normal' cycle and we can get down to business :thumbup:

Hahaha I can dream!! The spotting was on 10dpo and my LP is usually only 11days, so I suspect it's much more likely that it's just the slow beginning of AF. I'll let you know though!

Yay for a new cycle! Hopefully your body has gotten all of the weirdness out of its system now and it will behave this month!! Fingers crossed for a BFP!! :happydance:

I'm on cd1 today now thanks to the arrival of af. Looks like this is a "I want a St Patricks Day BFP" thread for me now : )

Lol stupid Internet connection posted twice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->