• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Sorry, mlm. Stupid AF! :growlmad: Looks like I'll be joining you soon. Still no AF, but I'm having AFish cramps.

I have good news though! January's Day 21 test showed that I ovulated!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: We just took the test too early last month! Phew!! :happydance:

that's great Topanga!!! So no need for clomid then?

Doctor still wants me to take the Clomid, I think just because the tests have been so all over the place. I've gone back and forth on whether to start it this month or try one more cycle naturally. I can't decide!

Yay Topanga!! :yipee:

Clomid can also make your LP longer so it's worth a try even if you are ovulating. But either way, if you try one more cycle naturally it's just one more month in the grand scheme of things so that isn't so long.

Oh, and MLM? When I said I'd be joining you soon? Apparently that meant in 20 minutes. LOL AF just started. CD1 for me too.

Yay Topanga! Those are amazing results. I agree with Mack if you are unsure about trying the clomid- one month really is not long. Sorry you have to join me this cycle, but I'm glad for the company!

Yay Topanga! Those are amazing results. I agree with Mack if you are unsure about trying the clomid- one month really is not long. Sorry you have to join me this cycle, but I'm glad for the company!

Absolutely! We'll get through this together!

That's great news Topanga!
I'm a day late today. Before the miscarriage that would have been a good sign but not my cycles can be all over the place! Hoping to hold out til Sat to test as I've never been that late and hate seeing no line!

hi ladies hers me back lol, iv had a quick read through hope u all doin great!!!

we are to go to a fertility clinic now as they have included the chemical we jus had there and are now eligable candidates. im happy about this i think, happy and gutted because i wish it hadnt come to this.

bluebird i had short cyles both times after mmc after the 3rd month i think its your body reajusting, i got pregnant both times the month after. could be a good thing try not to stress.

Topanga what great news!! I'm sure you're relieved!
Cosmos- I hope they figure out what's causing the mc's. nobody really ever wants it to get to that, but I'm glad you're able to get the help! Fx'd it brings a bfp soon!

AFM- still doing the SMEP. I've decided not to temp anymore (stopped about a week ago), but I got a positive OPK today! I'm done w those too. I want to try and stay relaxed during the tww (if that's possible). DH is pretty stoked about the "3 days in a row" bd we do now lol! (I've partially decided a man came up w the SMEP)

DH is pretty stoked about the "3 days in a row" bd we do now lol! (I've partially decided a man came up w the SMEP)

Ha! Totally opposite in my house! I've always had the higher sex drive, so I love the SMEP! But, I will say that DH is liking the whole thing a lot more now that it's all about him all the time, if you know what I mean! :winkwink:

Cozmos- I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I went to my doctor and she started ordering testing. It felt great to start checking things out, but disappointing and scary at the same time. I hope that you guys get the answers you're looking for and get your sticky bean soon!!!

:hugs: Cosmos, it really is wonderful news. I know hearing "fertility" before doctor is scary, but the good news is that you ARE fertile. That can be the biggest part of the battle for most women. So you've got ovulating and fertilizing down, just some tests to make it stick. I hope you are on your way to your rainbow baby very soon love.

My DH liked SMEP, then was totally bummed it worked the first time. LOL, He thought we were going to have to try and try and try and try and try for months till he was just exhausted and belligerent. LOL. Death by sex is apparently the way he wants to go. So he was like WHAT? ALREADY! LOL, hope you ladies have the same luck with SMEP.

My DH was the same way! He loved SMEP, but was also a little disappointed when it worked the first month! Lol!

thanks so much chix ......it is pretty scary, we discussed giving up ttc until after all the tests but that could be 6 months away before we find anything out which freaked me right out, havin 3 in a row is mentally draining, i think its the hormone flux that gets me the worst, the thought of goin through more is terrifying......sooooooooo one last try or not try even, we are jus goin to see what happens .

out of curiosity wat is smeb? iv read about it somewhere but have completely forgot lol.

Af showed up last night so I'm cd1 again!
Cozmos google sperm meets egg plan

Onward and updward, Lbrum! Just one more AF out of your way before your BFP! :)

gutted for afs arrival lbrum babydust for this month chic.

i googled it, i remember now lol, we kind of do that anyways.

aaaah the ride that is life...........

Hey guys, has anybody ever heard of cheri22? I don't exactly believe 100% in that sort of thing but I'm kind of open minded and find it all a bit of fun! I asked for a free reading a few months ago and got it through saying a girl in March. Oh well, I can hope lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->