I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

my AF came this morning yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im actually so rlieved iv been gettin on like looney for weeks! i hope to god that thats us back on track .

That is awesome, woo hoo! Can't wait til I can say the same!

Cozmos- thats great news!! Isn't it funny how we desperately want af to come now!! And im still hoping for A negative hpt aften my d&c- its all A bit backwards!!

Mack- im still waiting for my first af post d&c. All my tests are still positive. Hubby and i are NTNP so i suppose im making things A bit complicated for myself. If af dosent come when she's supposed to i'll have no idea if its because of the mmc or because im preg again! (Though- im A vet and pretty good with the ultrasound so this time im gonna scan myself all the time- i was too nervous to last time and really regret it- i would have caught the mmc much earlier)

Cozmos- thats great news!! Isn't it funny how we desperately want af to come now!! And im still hoping for A negative hpt aften my d&c- its all A bit backwards!!

its brill chic im in pain an loing its good to feel iv moved on, ur turn next !!!

my AF came this morning yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im actually so rlieved iv been gettin on like looney for weeks! i hope to god that thats us back on track .

:thumbup:bring it on chic it wont be long

mackjess congratulations by the way im over the moon for u chic, may this be a super sticky lil beanie for u....
hopefully the begining of our own wee lucky thread .
its great that u feel different this time round so relax and enjoy
cant believe u never told dh lol id never be able to contain myself...hav u said yet?

mac congrats by the way heres to a super sticky beanie for u....keep ur feet up and relax chic,
did u tell dh yet lol, i cant believe u haven told him i couldn keep that in?

:thumbup:bring it on chic it wont be long

Looks like AF showed up this morning for me! So strange, but I'm super happy!!! Maybe we will get our bfps at the same time this month too haha

mac congrats by the way heres to a super sticky beanie for u....keep ur feet up and relax chic,

lol, yes I told him. I was just waiting till he got home from work.

I went to my regular doc as well, which he knew I was going there, because I felt the cold swelling in my chest and its common for me to get bronchitis. so when he got home he set the stage perfectly for me to tell him.

convo:
dh-how did it go at the doc
me-it was ok
dh-did you get antibiotics so you'd feel better?
me-yep, I got a zpack
dh-did they say you had bronchitis?
me-nope
dh-well what did they say you had?
me-a baby
dh- (jaw dropped)

Lol. He is really nervous as well so we aren't talking about it much until I get bloodwork results Monday

Johnson- I hope af shows for you soon! I expect this to turn into a very lucky thread by xmas!

You know, they say that women synchronise af together so hopefully my af will take the hint from you ladies on this thread and show up soon!!! (Not you though Mack- you're our good luck mascott for this thread!!!)

:dust:

Mack that is hilarious! How fun to be able to surprise him like that

Johnson, I'm sure you've said before, but how far past d&c are you?

lol, yes I told him. I was just waiting till he got home from work.

I went to my regular doc as well, which he knew I was going there, because I felt the cold swelling in my chest and its common for me to get bronchitis. so when he got home he set the stage perfectly for me to tell him.

convo:
dh-how did it go at the doc
me-it was ok
dh-did you get antibiotics so you'd feel better?
me-yep, I got a zpack
dh-did they say you had bronchitis?
me-nope
dh-well what did they say you had?
me-a baby
dh- (jaw dropped)

Lol. He is really nervous as well so we aren't talking about it much until I get bloodwork results Monday

Johnson- I hope af shows for you soon! I expect this to turn into a very lucky thread by xmas!

That is so cute!!! I bought a "big brother" shirt at a garage sale, and I am going to put it on DS when DH gets home from work when I get my :bfp:, and then see how long it takes him to notice!

I have 5 days till I start the SMEP plan! I just hope DH doesn't have to go out of town any time during it! I think I will use pre-seed this month too. I have some left from when I got pg with DS.

Af arrived today.... So frustrating sometimes... And only on day 25 which is very early for me. Also is very light which is same as last month early extremly light and only 2/3 days. Went to doc thurs so i got my bloods taken and have to go back again tues foe more tests.. Dp has to get h.perm test next month.

One of my best friends told me she is pregnant today. she wasnt trying. Is only in an on off relationship. It happenes so easy for some people. Just dosnt seem fair...

Would anyone else like a Christmas bfp?

GI_Jane,

I definitly want a BFP either for Thanksgiving or Xmas, when my family and hubbys family are all together...

I have read about cuuuute ways to announce during the holidays, everything from placecards on the table labed "grandma, grandpa, uncle ect" to stuffing stockings with baby booties... :cloud9:

-MM

Af arrived today.... So frustrating sometimes... And only on day 25 which is very early for me. Also is very light which is same as last month early extremly light and only 2/3 days. Went to doc thurs so i got my bloods taken and have to go back again tues foe more tests.. Dp has to get h.perm test next month.

One of my best friends told me she is pregnant today. she wasnt trying. Is only in an on off relationship. It happenes so easy for some people. Just dosnt seem fair...

It seems unfair, I know, but one of my bffs went thru 3 miscarriages, and finally had her son last month, 2-1/2 months early. I have had 2 miscarriages, and am hoping for my 3rd being a charm. Sometimes its just fate, maybe it's just not time yet, but sooner or later it will come true for most all of us, hang in there!:hugs:

Thanks mrs mason
Im trying to be positive and be patient telling myself it will happen. Next month will b the anniversary of my mc and was so hoping to have a bfp by then... Feeling pretty low today

Thanks mrs mason
Im trying to be positive and be patient telling myself it will happen. Next month will b the anniversary of my mc and was so hoping to have a bfp by then... Feeling pretty low today

Hugs.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->