I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

little paranoid. slight spotting this morning. only when I wipe after I pee, not enough to get in my undies. No cramps. kinda brown, mucusy. sorry for all the tmi. had a darker line on my frer this morning so that's good, and my boobs still feel very sore. af would start tomorrow so I don't know if could be implantation. skeered!

Mack- im sure its just implantation, you're gonna be just fine lovely x

afm- finally got a negative on hpt 24days post d&c! Feel like im able to move on a bit now. No idea what my ovaries are up to though- cant really track ovulation until ive had an af. Had lots of ewcm today and ive been on holiday so lots of bd'ing!! Hubby away for a week now though :nope:

Hope everyone else well today xxx
:dust:

Hi everyone

I would love to join your thread.. I too am praying for a BFP by Christmas time. I had MMC in October and had a D&C on 18 October... Have not had AF yet.. very foolishly hoping I will be one of those 'amazing' stories who dont even get an AF after D&C and falls preg immediately with a healthy baby..

Mackjess i hope all is ok..

thanks, it seemed to stop for awhile. took a nap and then a teensy bit more spotting after I woke up. still brown and not enough to show on my liner so I think I'm ok. No cramping. I was even good and didn't call the ob. She will be calling me in the morning with my bloodwork from Friday anyway. hoping she will have me come in again to see if the hcg has gone up

thanks, it seemed to stop for awhile. took a nap and then a teensy bit more spotting after I woke up. still brown and not enough to show on my liner so I think I'm ok. No cramping. I was even good and didn't call the ob. She will be calling me in the morning with my bloodwork from Friday anyway. hoping she will have me come in again to see if the hcg has gone up

I have everything crossed for you hun...

Hi girls, can I join? I had my first pregnancy a few months ago and it ended in an early miscarriage at 5 weeks 4 days. We decided to wait until after my first af to start trying again. It came 4 weeks after the miscarriage so this is our first month. I think I ovulated last Sunday ( a few days early) based on ewcm. Back to waiting every month to see if af shows up! Good luck for today mackjess xx

Hi Lbrum! So sorry about your loss. But congrats on your AF and getting to move on to the 2 week wait! loads of fun. GL, and I hope that was OV last week.

AFM - Left a vmail with my doctors nurse. Since I had the spotting issue over the weekend it will probably take a bit longer for her to call back because she will wait until she talks to the doctor before calling me. LOL, I shouldn't have said anything and bombarded her when she called with my lab results from Friday. Really hoping they have me back to check if my HCG is rising. I'm even going to log into work and try to catch up from last week. Today is a gov't holiday, but I have my first one on one with my new boss tomorrow and here I am behind from missing 3 days of work last week!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Johnson - hope everything gets sorted out for you soon hun. It sucks when you are wondering what your body is doing. Oh, the joys of being a woman.

Hi Lbrum! So sorry about your loss. But congrats on your AF and getting to move on to the 2 week wait! loads of fun. GL, and I hope that was OV last week.

AFM - Left a vmail with my doctors nurse. Since I had the spotting issue over the weekend it will probably take a bit longer for her to call back because she will wait until she talks to the doctor before calling me. LOL, I shouldn't have said anything and bombarded her when she called with my lab results from Friday. Really hoping they have me back to check if my HCG is rising. I'm even going to log into work and try to catch up from last week. Today is a gov't holiday, but I have my first one on one with my new boss tomorrow and here I am behind from missing 3 days of work last week!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Johnson - hope everything gets sorted out for you soon hun. It sucks when you are wondering what your body is doing. Oh, the joys of being a woman.

Hey mackjess, thanks for keeping us posted. Hope you can concentrate on work! I feel distracted some days just thinking about getting a bfp let alone waiting for the doc to call about results. Seriously though, non TTC activities are probably a good thing especially if you have a new boss!

Welcome new ladies to the thread.

The OB finally called back. She thinks the spotting was the rest of the IB working its way out (I had 3 tiny red dots last Tuesday) and that my HCG and Progesterone look great for me being at 3/4 weeks. I'm going back in now for HCG to make sure it's rising like it should. I was so busy doing a happy dance that they were going to recheck it today that I forgot to ask what it was at Friday. My progesterone was at 19 whatever that means. So now just one more long wait until tomorrow to find out if HCG is doubling. I will feel SO much better then. For now I haven't relaxed enough to feel pregnant. I haven't even told my sister yet, as much as it pains me. Just sharing w/DH and you gals for now. I just can't get my hopes up yet unless tomorrow brings good news.

The OB finally called back. She thinks the spotting was the rest of the IB working its way out (I had 3 tiny red dots last Tuesday) and that my HCG and Progesterone look great for me being at 3/4 weeks. I'm going back in now for HCG to make sure it's rising like it should. I was so busy doing a happy dance that they were going to recheck it today that I forgot to ask what it was at Friday. My progesterone was at 19 whatever that means. So now just one more long wait until tomorrow to find out if HCG is doubling. I will feel SO much better then. For now I haven't relaxed enough to feel pregnant. I haven't even told my sister yet, as much as it pains me. Just sharing w/DH and you gals for now. I just can't get my hopes up yet unless tomorrow brings good news.

Yey to a great start :happydance:

I'm sure it will. I know how nervous you must be but just try to remember that there is no real cause for concern at the moment other than a little spotting that lots of women get in early pregnancy! I'll keep everything crossed for good news tomorrow xx

Yay!! :happydance: I'm so glad everything is looking good! Let us know how your blood check goes today!

I am hoping to have a bfp soon- at the sametime i am supernervous about beingpregnant again knowing that there are negative outcomes. My due date is coming up and it feels like there are babies everywhere

Mackjess - That is awesome news!! Yes, please keep us posted. i am so happy for you :)

Divasmom - you will get your bfp soon! I can imagine that coming close to your due date would be really difficult - mine wouldnt have been till May, so still some time to go, however i can imagine it will be tough... hang in there xxx

Af arrived today.... So frustrating sometimes... And only on day 25 which is very early for me. Also is very light which is same as last month early extremly light and only 2/3 days. Went to doc thurs so i got my bloods taken and have to go back again tues foe more tests.. Dp has to get h.perm test next month.

One of my best friends told me she is pregnant today. she wasnt trying. Is only in an on off relationship. It happenes so easy for some people. Just dosnt seem fair...

I totally understand about people not trying and it just happens:hugs:

I'm 10 dpo today too but going to wait a few days to test. This is always the worst bit! Good luck, keep us posted! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->