I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

good luck to you too Lbrum and thanks sooo much Mackjess...keep the prayers comming...i am sooo nervous

At 10dpo don't think I could resist the urge to not test but then I'm naughty like that!

Lol it is hard but I'm trying to wait until Monday if I can! Not sure if I will though in all honesty!

Good luck to all the ladies testing this week :thumbup:

I've started using opks now that my hcg is 0 to see when i ovulate again. Not sure what will come first-af or ovulation. Its 4 weeks tomorrow since my d&c.......wonder whats going on in my body!!

:dust:

Good luck testing ladies! I'm ready to see a lot of :bfp:!!

Tomorrow is CD8, so I am going to be starting the SMEP plan. Praying that it works!

@Johnsongirl- I'm crossing my fingers for AF for you soon!!

@Mack- congratulations!!!!! I'm sure everything is fine! Please keep us updated and maybe share some of your good luck!! ;-)

I almost forgot what CD today was (yay! I love it when I forget because it means that I've actually been focusing on other things in my life!!!). It's CD14, so I probably have another week or so until ovulation. It's been wonderful this month, not charting or using OPKs or following any plans. It's really helped me focus on other aspects of my life, whic has helped my emotional healing a lot!

Hi ladies

I am a bit upset today as i think that i missed ovulation this month. From charting my bbt it appears that I actually ovulated early this week which was much earlier than what my OB said i would after the d&c (he said 4-6 weeks after D&H, this was shy of 4 weeks)

I am pretty annoyed to be honest... we had no sex in that period so no chance of bfp this cycle.. I am really frustrated and upset.. I feel ripped off... Also a little annoyed that DH didnt want to have sex over the weekend.. I know that sounds so horrible but i cant help it - i am a ball of emotions..

Sorry for the vent..

A good old vent always makes us feel better! Your cycle can be all over the place the first month but hopefully it should settle down by next month for you. Sending hugs xx

i missed my ovulation last month too as me and my beloved were having a grump lol, ah well......i wasnt goin to try so hard this month as id love to let my hair down over xmas but iv changed my mind.....now my afs over i cant wait for this next week to get busy....id love nothin more than to give us a lil suprise for xmas, im cutting out caffein from tomoro and gettin into a healthier lifestyle....
i really hope we all get our xmas bfps we deserve it and theres still plenty of time girls!!

I wish I was the type that could relax about all of this, but I can't stop thinking about TTC! It's hard to focus on other things in life when I want so badly to get a bfp again.

I was looking at my calendar earlier and thinking how fun it would be to give DH a positive test as an early Christmas present.

Hope we all get our bfps so we can relax!

Hi ladies

I am a bit upset today as i think that i missed ovulation this month. From charting my bbt it appears that I actually ovulated early this week which was much earlier than what my OB said i would after the d&c (he said 4-6 weeks after D&H, this was shy of 4 weeks)

I am pretty annoyed to be honest... we had no sex in that period so no chance of bfp this cycle.. I am really frustrated and upset.. I feel ripped off... Also a little annoyed that DH didnt want to have sex over the weekend.. I know that sounds so horrible but i cant help it - i am a ball of emotions..

Sorry for the vent..

:hugs:

Awww, I think your body is just wonky after a loss. It always sucks when you are ready to get to baby making and your partner is not or schedules don't allow for it! I hope you get the opportunity soon. The year is not over yet :happydance:

Hi ladies

Sorry for the vent..

Sorry bambola, I totally understand how gutting it feels to know you are out this cycle. I hope that af comes quickly for you so you can get down to business next cycle. I know it's hard and I should take some of my own advice but we must also not put too much pressure on ourselves either. I desperately want this too :flower:

Hi ladies

I am a bit upset today as i think that i missed ovulation this month. From charting my bbt it appears that I actually ovulated early this week.

GI Jane, did you chart before your loss too? I started charting right after my loss and my BBT did not follow the normal patten. Last month, I had a sustained temperature hike one week before my positive OPK. I'm sure that's fairly unusual, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

And if you did miss O this month, we'll all be here rooting for you next month! xoxoxo

I didn't chart before my loss but I monitored CM religiously. This cycle- my first proper since first af after the loss the CM does not see to be following the standard pattern- I'm not sure if I've already ovulated or not. I've also been taking Angus castus and I think that may have changed things too....for me I'm just waiting, watching and BD'ing often!

Where are you all in your cycle? Any of you plan to test soon?

I started charting right after my loss and NOTHING made sense. My CM corresponded with my BBT hike, but my OPK wasn't positive until a week later. I don't know if that cycle was unusual because--like you--it was the first one after the loss. I've decided not to chart this month, so I really don't know!

I'm on CD16 right now and I anticipate I'll ovulate early next week, although I'm not sure. We're just BD'ing often and I'm trying not to worry too much about dates or CM or anything! ;-)

I hope we ALL get BFPs this month!!!!

I didn't chart before my loss but I monitored CM religiously. This cycle- my first proper since first af after the loss the CM does not see to be following the standard pattern- I'm not sure if I've already ovulated or not. I've also been taking Angus castus and I think that may have changed things too....for me I'm just waiting, watching and BD'ing often!

Where are you all in your cycle? Any of you plan to test soon?

Just read that you're good at understanding cm. Im still waiting on af after my d&c 4 weeks ago- ive started having thick sticky cm- lots off (tmi!) Do you know where that would put me in terms of a cycle?

I'd say that means you're pretty close to ovulation if not already ovulating. For me it's usually the same time near enough.
How are you now Mackjess? All good so far?
Is anybody else testing/close to testing?

Johnson, I second that you are getting close to OV. If it gets thinner, clearer, slicker, you are in your prime BDing time!

Lbrum, I'm good so far. Waiting patiently (RIGHT) for my first appt on the 29th.

Where are you at in your cycle?

12 dpo and trying not to test as I want to wait until at least when I'm due. Pretty hard though. What is the appointment for? Is it just because of the spotting or do you get them that early over there. In England it's pretty much go away and come back when you're 12 weeks! Am assuming you're not in the UK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->