• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

I'm sorry af came topanga, she's a real witch sometimes. Although like you said, it is good that your lp was normal. This is such a terrible emotional roller coaster, but hang in there! If the end result of all of this is a beautiful baby then it is all worth it. (That's what I'm telling myself anyway haha).

Thanks mlm. That was really comforting and you're right-- it will be worth it, every second, if we get a beautiful baby at the end of this. I also figure that every AF I get is one less AF I have to live through and is bringing me one step closer to my baby! I just hope she comes sooner rather than later because this is starting to feel like it will never end.

Oh I totally agree. I'm going on cycle 5, so we are pretty similar. It happened my second month of trying last time, so I am not liking that its taking longer this time!

I know how you feel! DH and I got pregnant in our second month last time too, so going into our sixth cycle now just feels surreal. When we got pregnant so quickly last time, I thought we were so lucky! I can't believe we've been TTC HALF A YEAR since the loss already... insane!

I try to remember my friends/other women here who took even longer to conceive and that brings me comfort. It's nice to remember that it can be NORMAL to take a long time to get that BFP!

I'm out too ladies. Af came exactly on time. Having to spend today with my pregnant sister in law- who I love but currently want to claw her eyes out for her cute baby bump, sigh!!!
Mother's Day in the uk tomorrow. Last thing I want to do is go to a family party but I've got to put on my happy face and take it on the chin.... like always. :(

Damn. Sorry Johnson. I know the feeling of putting on the brave, happy face. Hope it's not too terrible for you today.

I just wanted to pop in and update everyone. We had our first ultrasound yesterday, and baby measured spot-on for dates. (Due Halloween) we saw the heartbeat!! Such a relief after all the struggles. I'm praying for all of you girls!!

Sophias mom, that made my heart happy. It's such a relief when you see that little HB flickering away. Congrats on your BOO baby!!

Yay sophIasmom :) and sorry girls who got af. I've been away for just over a week which is why I haven't been posting. After the weirdest cycle ever af showed up 3 days late. On to the next, I'm determined to do all we can this month so fingers crossed for all of us

That is wonderful news sophiasmom! Very happy for you!

Good luck this cycle lbrum. What are you planning on doing? Smep?

I've never tried it, I was thinking more of just bding every day to make sure we don't miss the window lol. Have you tried it? It works so well for a lot of people.

We're trying smep this month, seems to be pretty good. Think every other day gives his swimmers time to catch up and also hubby won't feel too harassed!!!

That's what DH and I did this past cycle. I hadn't tried it before then, but had heard great things. DH was sort of disappointed it worked so well the first time :haha: good luck with it! (And we weren't super anal about the set schedule. If we wanted to bd two days in a row, we did. Then we just aimed for every other day)

We only had sex the day before and day of ovulation. We both had caught the flu that cycle.
I have my 12 week scan next Wednesday! :)

I know. Its crazy! I hope we get to see the baby again. I also can't wait to start feeling better.

Hi everyone how's things? I'm CD9 and excited to try smep this month!
Very very grumpy tonight after we got thrashed in the rugby (I'm English and live in Cardiff!!!!) think its wine o'clock!
Where is everyone in their cycle? Anyone trying anything new this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->