• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Thanks ladies! Clomid has been fine. No side effects, aside from some ovulation cramps. I ovulated earlier (cd16 instead of the usual cd22), although I'm STILL getting lots of +OPKs, even after ovulation. It's just bizarre. I'm about 5dpo right now, but just trying not to think about it!

Thanks ladies! Clomid has been fine. No side effects, aside from some ovulation cramps. I ovulated earlier (cd16 instead of the usual cd22), although I'm STILL getting lots of +OPKs, even after ovulation. It's just bizarre. I'm about 5dpo right now, but just trying not to think about it!

Thats so weird about the OPKs, I wonder whats going on there??? What were the doses of Clomid you took and on what days? I think I'm going to schedule visit with my OB at talk to her about all this stuff...

I took 100mg days 3-7. My doctor said she starts patients with unexplained infertility on 100mg (as opposed to the more usual 50).

Re the OPKs: who knows?? I suspect Red is probably right that its residual LH, but my doctor has never seen it happen before.

Maybe your O was just super strong and the LH is taking longer to filter out because there was so much of it?? Hopefully it's a good sign and your BFP will show up in the next few days!!

I wonder if making the LH longer is what extends the luteal phase?

Sorry bluebird that's very crappy. Them soy isoflavins are meant to be great for makin. U o earlier maybe helpful??
I tested today with better test an not even a bloody shadow....I am not surprised tho iv noooooooo other symtoms...only sore boobies but that's normal. Af due thurs....bring on march!!!

Thanks ladies, but lots of + are normal for me, even with BFNs and short luteal phases. I always test positive anywhere from 4-9 days. Last month, I tested + for 5 days AFTER O (8 days total). Wicked strange!!

Topanga- I really hope the clomid does it for you this month! The OPK thing is odd, but maybe your body just needed a little push w the clomid! Fx'd!!

Sorry cozmos!
And it all sounds so confusing Topanga! Your head must be buzzing with all of this!

Hi everyone! It's been so quiet around here :) How are all the TWWers getting along? And what's going on with you cozmos? Did af ever show up?

It has been quiet here!

I am 10dpo and got a bfn this morning. Very disappointed as we did everything "right" this month.

Hey I just took a pound land cheap test at 12 dpo and got a bfn. I have loads of symptoms this time too! I guess maybe I'm just getting I'll :-(

Sorry ladies, hopefully you O'd a day or so later and its still early for testing. fx for you!

I'm sorry mlm and lbrum, but you still have time!!! My last BFP didn't show up until 13dpo and it was still faint. I hope the weekend brings you both two fat pink lines :)

Hey ladies, I'm probably in the same boat. 10dpo today and just had a big temp drop. I haven't tested because we're on vacation, but I have AF symptoms, no pregnancy symptoms, and that temp drop, so I'm fairly positive it's a BFN for me too this month.

I know I'll bounce back, but I'm getting so tired of this. This was our 5th post-miscarriage cycle and our first cycle on Clomid. I can't believe how long this is taking... I feel like I'm getting so worn down. I don't really need anyone to cheer me up, just wanted to share with people who understand the emotional exhaustion!

I know Topanga. It is really rubbish. Not trying to cheer you up buy if you're anything like me you'll hold out hope until Af actually arrives and then feel really rubbish for a few days. Then it'll be a new cycle and a more positive attitude! It's always the same for me. I guess what keeps us all going is the belief that eventually it really will be our month

Lbrum, that is EXACTLY how I am. Every single cycle. Topanga, I feel like you do too- this was my 4th cycle TTC after my mmc and I thought for sure I'd be pregnant by now. It happened my 2nd try last time. I am so tired of this as well.

I tested again this morning and still nothing. Will prob go and buy a better test later. I've never bought the cheap ones before and don't have much faith. Still prob negative but I'll probably accept it then. I've just had so many symptoms and it does say on the packet not to use until 1 day late. I hate this wondering, this is why I try not to test early. At least if it's later I trust the test more!

Ok so I thought af was here last night but I spotted literally when I wiped and then nothing at all for the rest of the night. It's been over 14 hours, I would have expected to come on properly by now. If nothing by the end of the day I'll take another test in the morning. This is so frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->