• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Fingers crossed for you lbrum! Anyone else tested?
I got a bfn today. Was feeling a bit more hopeful than normal because I've got sore boobs and quite crampy- disappointed! Not sure how many dpo I am- think its still early days!

Don't give up yet, sounds like you're having good symptoms!

I haven't tested again. I'm supposed to get af tomorrow, so I guess I'll test if she doesn't show. I'm pretty sure she will come though, I'm not feeling at all pregnant. Darn.

Hope you get your bfps still lbrum and Johnson. Keep us updated!

Sorry mlm and Johnson. :-( I thought I was out when my temp dropped, but it rose again the last two days (this does sometimes happen before AF) and I've been feeling a little like I did when I was pregnant. Also, I don't know exactly when to expect AF because of the Clomid, but AF would be due today otherwise and no sign of her.

So, I just tested and BFN. :-( I really thought there was at least a chance. :-(

I had a MC in Oct 2011. We're TTC #1 for a little over a year. Afterwards I just didn't feel like trying. So we stopped for a while. February 2012 We started trying again. I finally got my BFP on Christmas Eve. I was so excited. Took the test and put it in a small stocking and handed it to hubby on Christmas morning. Romantic, right? haha. We were so excited. Then we spent our New year's Eve in the ER. I rang in 2013 with a MC. AF showed up exactly 4 weeks after MC started. I have a 28 day cycle. So everything seems to be right on time. Now AF is a few days late. I could go buy a test, but I'm nervous to. Seems like everytime I test AF shows up the next day. I don't want to jinx it. My birthday is this Friday. I suppose if AF isn't here by Thursday I'll test then. I don't want to go celebrate my bday if there's a sticky bean in there.

Baby dust to you all!!

Sorry for your losses. It's so hard knowing when to test. Friday sounds like a good day, and whatever day you test will have no effect on whether you miscarry, although if it's very early it may mean you don't know. Good luck, let us know how you get on

Afm I tested again this morning at 16 dpo and negative. I give up! Going away tomorrow so I'm assuming af will show up then

And don't give up yet Topanga, there's still a chance until af shows up

Sounds good topanga.
Bfn for me again with fmu :( think I'm out this month.
Hubby and I have moved into our new house now and have jobs in the same area so hopefully we've got a better chance next month!! (This is me trying to be positive!!!)

I'm not sure how many dpo I am. DH was away quite a lot this month so I didn't track as much as usual. Af due Friday.

Topanga- just re-read and saw u tested bfn. Still think your temps are a good sign. Fxd ;)

Topanga! This is for you....
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/-girl-meets-world--casts-cory-and-topanga-s-son-181014091.html

Hang in there TWWers, soooooo many women get pg in the cycles when they dont have symptoms/think they are out! Good luck!!!

Yay! I'm so excited for the show to start!! I LOVED BMW as a kid. Watched it religiously!

And I agree w you, Bluebird. This past cycle that I got my BFP,I had the least symptoms I've ever had. I figured I had no shot. I have my fx'd for all of you!! :dust:

Mlm, lbrum, and Johnson- any updates, girls??

I'm 14dpo. I had some AFish cramping on my way into work, but still no sign of AF and my temp was still high this morning (although I've started AF on a high temp before). I have NEVER made it to 14dpo before (AF always starts on 12dpo). I'm trying not to get too hopeful, since I've already had a BFN, AF cramping, and I don't know how the Clomid is affecting my cycle, but it's so hard not to get my hopes up, the more time that goes by without AF! I think it's going to be really hard to cope with AF this time if it comes.

Topanga those are great signs, I'm pulling for you! Keep us updated!

Afm, af showed up on time yesterday. DH and I are going on vacation next month so we are debating whether to try or not this cycle. We were in Mexico during week 5-6 with my last pregnancy and I did not enjoy myself at all. I can't help but wonder if the traveling contributed to my mmc at all too. What do you ladies think? Would you ttc this cycle if you were me?

Thats so great Topanga!! I really hope this is the cycle for you! When was the last time you tested? And if you think about it, even if you arent pg the clomid did it's job and you had a super healthy egg, hence the long LP. So either way you have a BFP in the very near future :) FX it's NOW though!!!

And mlm, hmmmmm thats a tough one. If you get pg this next cycle, you'll be due right at xmas and your lo will forever be receiving birthday/xmas presents. My bday is around xmas so I speak from experience haha!
But seriously, I dunno?? I'm at the point that I want my rainbow baby so bad that I don't care when I'm due or what I'll miss out on this summer.... which just so happens to be 3 bachelorette parties. And I LIVE for bachelorette parties! Maybe NTNP this cycle and just let your body decide?
And I seriously doubt the travel had anything to do with your MC, I traveled/flew all over during my pregnancy with my daughter and she is perfectly fine. I know where you're coming from though because I have totally overanalyzed every little thing I did while pregnant with my angel to try and pinpoint a reason I lost him. Excercise, boat ride, vegas trip, and the list goes on :(

The last time I tested was two days ago at 12dpo. I'm really trying not to get too hopeful because I know that a lot of people get BFPs by 12dpo. I wasn't tracking ovulation when I got pregnant the last time, so I have no idea how many dpo I was when I got my BFP last time, other than it was on CD31.

But you're right, I'm trying really hard to remind myself that even if AF starts, it's a GREAT sign that I'm having such a long LP. :haha: I realize it's actually a NORMAL LP, but it's wicked long for me!!

Mlm, I agree with Bluebird that NTNP would be a great compromise.

And to Bluebird, I stopped caring about birthdates ages ago!! Two of my friends who are TTC have stopped because they don't want holiday birthdays. One of them has been through a lot of miscarriages, so I was surprised she was still worried about that! I think winter birthdays can be nice too... everyone is so happy right around Christmas!! All of that festive cheer!

Hey ladies, just checking in to let you know that AF just arrived. On to my 6th cycle post-miscarriage...

Damn it! I'm sorry Topanga, this will be your month for sure now that you have a long healthy LP.

Thanks Bluebird! I'm surprisingy happy to see AF, only because I couldn't handle the uncertainty anymore! At least I have an answer and, like you said, a long, healthy LP! I just placed an order for a refill on Clomid, which I'll start on Saturday. Onwards and upwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->