I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

I am very thankful to be in the US after hearing about the waits in Canada, UK and elsewhere. Usually first appts are around 6-7 weeks, and hopefully I get to hear the heartbeat. Sometimes if it's a bugger they may not find it til week 8. I did bloodwork a few times to check the HCG and it was doubling, so they think the spotting was leftover implantation bleeding.

Good job on the not testing! I was really bad about it and went thru a few BFNs.

It's so much better to see you sooner, you really are better off in that way over there!
So far so good in not testing but it's a little harder every day! Tbh it's quite nice knowing there's a chance too, a negative would spoil that for now!

Yeah, although I was frantic each day waiting for the test results. urgh. There isn't anything they could do if the numbers weren't good at this early stage, I think the OB is just busy and didn't want to waste her time with an appt unless it was good sticky bean. LOL. She is a bit cool. I love the nurse though and she is at a really good office so I'm sticking with her. Seems like a very good OB, just not the best bedside manner.

It's so much better to see you sooner, you really are better off in that way over there!
So far so good in not testing but it's a little harder every day! Tbh it's quite nice knowing there's a chance too, a negative would spoil that for now!

Keep us posted, so you will be testing sunday or Monday? Are you trying not to symptom spot?

Trying but that is impossible. The problem is (i've been here before) I almost start to imagine symptoms. I have been feeling a little queasy but it could all be in my head! If I don't come on Monday then I'll test first thing Tuesday morning

me too sn i cant wait keep us posted on ur symptoms i love it lol

Ok I'm 14 dpo and should come on today or tomorrow. I've had a little bit of cramping this morning do waiting to see what happens now!

Sorry so not do. I'm posting from my phone!

Predictive testing is such a pain...Lol I meant texting....see it just did it to me!

Are you having normal PMS symptoms? Good luck. you should test tomorrow morning if no sign today. I'm excited for you :happydance: see this is why I test early and can't keep surprises- I'm terrible.....

I keep getting cramps but normally if I do get them it is literally as I come on not before. It's so hard to know if you're looking for signs though! Starting to weaken, may take a test tomorrow, will see how strong I'm feeling!

I keep getting cramps but normally if I do get them it is literally as I come on not before. It's so hard to know if you're looking for signs though! Starting to weaken, may take a test tomorrow, will see how strong I'm feeling!

I am the devil on your shoulder saying do it :winkwink:

Oh but only do it if you've got some cheap ones- don't waste the expensive ones if it's not FMU - that's kind of how I did it with my bfp before.

Such a con, you can wee on something that cost you £7 upwards! Such a waste if it's a BFN!

I'll only test with fmu so if I give in it will be tomorrow morning, if not Tuesday morning

I gave in and did a test this
morning and it was negative. I'm guessing af will come at some point today. At least i put of my misery a little now even though I did want it to be positive

I'm so sorry, lbrum. :-( I was really hoping it would be BFP! Take some time to make yourself feel a little better... junk food and trash TV sounds in order!! This is always such a tough time. :-( I'm sure we'll all be doing a BFP dance for you next month!!

Sorry lbrum. Although you're not really out until af actually shows up right?

Thanks girls. I'm ok though, first month of trying since the miscarriage so would have been mega lucky for it to be positive anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->