I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Oh man, I'm excited for you Lbrum! I have zero patience- even when it comes to other TTCers- I can't wait for you to find out. Let us know as soon as you test!!

And you're right, I know there's no guarantee that I will even ovulate before that first real period so I am definitely keeping that in mind. But I am going with the OPKs just in case I'm one of the lucky ones!! It it makes me feel better to know that I am doing SOMETHING besides waiting, even if it is a long shot :)
My daughter is 17 months this week and we really want her to have a sibling close in age- ideally 2 years apart. We nailed it right on the head, my angel baby would have been due 3 weeks before her 2nd birthday *sigh* But all is not lost.... 2 years 3 months would be a Xmas miracle!

I'm fairly certain I ovulated the first month and many women do so there's a good chance! Fingers crossed for you

i think i did too chic so i would just pay real attention to wats goin on with u, i missed last eggi boo hoo!!
i should be ovulating anyday now i hope fx for us all.

Thanks!!! I have a feeling I'm going to be spending quite a bit of $$$ on OPK strips this month.... but its so worth it :)

Grrrrrr, its 5 weeks since my d&c and still no AF.......WHERE ARE YOU!?!?
Negative opk and hpt today. Oh well, suppose i'll just keep bd'ing and see what happens!!

Bummer Johnson! So frustrating.... how long have you been getting negative HPTs?

Bummer Johnson! So frustrating.... how long have you been getting negative HPTs?

Hi Bluebird- ive been getting negative tests for about 10 days now. im sooooooooooooo impatient. Me and dh started bd'ing as soon as we were allowed. Had a small amount of brown spotting 3 days ago and i really thought af was coming but-no, no sign. :growlmad:

Could the brown spotting have been ovulation spotting?? Or better yet, implantation bleeding?!?!

I think the brown spotting was af and she will be getting positives on those opks soon. I had barely any spotting for a day and a half. I only knew it was af because I used opks after my mc and the spotting stats about two weeks after I ov, and I used opk's again after the spotting and ov'd about two weeks after that. I think I just bled so much during my mc that my first af was very scant.

You're probably right Jess, that sounds more likely. But we can hope right?? :)

All the scenarios are good, it means her body can let her TTC soon or already has a bean. :)

Think i'm joining here:)
I miscarried on October 26th and it was natural. It lasted five days. We decided to try right away. Af is due on Saturday and i'm positive she is coming. It looks as if my cycle is still regular, so that's a positive. I think that when I ovulate in December, I'll be due to test on the 22nd, but will try and wait until Christmas eve. I chart, so I pretty much know what my cycle is doing. Good luck to everyone!

Welcome Callie! I am hoping to be testing around Dec 22nd as well, if my eggies cooperate that is :) wouldn't that be the best Xmas present ever for the 2 of us?!?

Af showed up today 3 days late so I guess it's just that my cycle's still not settled down!

Hi ladies- just checking in. Love reading everyone's progress! I have a feeling December will be a good month for us!! Just for ladies who are interested- I ovulated just past 3 weeks after my d&c and got very heavy AF just under 5 weeks post D&C. Today is CD2! I was annoyed I ovulated so early (and missed a ttc opportunity) but am ready to try in 2 weeks!! I am charting bbt daily and doing opk (both saliva and urine) !!!! I guess it's positive that my body bounced back so quickly after D&C??? I think... Don't know! Just want my peanut..

Definitely positive. You now have a fresh start this month. I'm with you. I love hearing everyone else's progress. Fingers crossed for this month for you!

Hi ladies, just took an HPT.... Still positive *aaaaaaargh!!* it was slightly fainter than Monday and took longer to come up, so that's a good thing. I'm so ready to get back to TTC, it's only been 2 weeks since my D&C so i know I'm just being a bit inpatient. I really want a shot at the Xmas BFP though!!
Yay for bambola and lbrum, good luck this cycle, fx I'll be right behind you!!

Hi lovely ladies. No real news from me today. Had a bit more spotting (tiny tiny amount) but still no af. Hpt and opk negative today......im gonna have to buy some more soon lol:blush:
Still crossing fingers for af to turn up so i can get on track for my christmas bfp!

:xmas3::dust: :xmas3:

Hey everyone. Sorry for joining late. We lost two babies this summer, then went off ttc. Now we are back (somewhat), I am somewhere between 2 dpo and 9 dpo (haven't been charting), and I really want this to be a bfp month, and a take home baby. And I already decided that we can tell our family on Christmas, since we are all gathering together... I am full of hope, but also very scared. Unfortunately, there are not many people around me to talk to about this, so I seek support online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->