I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Hey barhanita. We all share exactly the same mixture of hope and fear. Chatting on here has helped me loads, I hope it helps you too!

It would be so fantastic if we all got our Christmas bfps!

Hey barhanita. We all share exactly the same mixture of hope and fear. Chatting on here has helped me loads, I hope it helps you too!

It would be so fantastic if we all got our Christmas bfps!

When are you testing?

Ok if I join in? I had my 2nd mc Nov 5th @5 wks, and I'd love to have a BFP for Christmas. DD is my rainbow baby, and I never expected to have another loss. This one has hit me really hard. DH and I are NTNP this month, but I plan on charting more seriously again in Dec. I don't really know what my body is doing right now. I got pregnant before I'd had a ppaf, then mc'd for 3 days. A week later AF showed up. This month is to sort of let my body get sorted out. I hope we all get our sticky BFP's!! fx'd for all of us!! :dust:

When are you testing?[/QUOTE]

I'm only on cd2. Last month was the first time we'd tries since my miscarriage so let's hope it's second month lucky :)

And hey Sophiasmum! Of course you can join! Are you testing this month at all, or is it December now?

Welcome Sophiasmom and Barhanita!! I'm on CD1 (I think???) I had a D&C 2 weeks ago and the bleeding just stopped today so Im really just guessing on my CD. Fx for a Xmas BFP for everyone!!!

Hello all ladies and welcome to the thread new ladies.

Can't believe that Christmas is just over 4 weeks away :xmas6: ! Scary...

I'm at the beginning of my two week wait now - my first since the loss and feeling ok about it- will keep busy and try not to ponder on the dates too much. Well I will try anyway!!

Having the threads has helped me so much since the mc and it's nice to know that we all feel the same about trying again- I don't know if I could go through another loss but the risk will be worth it to eventually have a rainbow baby in my arms.

I've got a good feeling we'll see a few bfp's from this thread :happydance:

Have a good weekend all.x

Good morning ladies! How is everyone this morning? FF finally put crosshairs on my chart, so I am officially in the TWW at 3DPO! Praying that implantation will begin to happen in the next few days!

Welcome to the new ladies!!

GiJane and Pray- Crossing my fingers for your BFPs this month!!! I hate the TWW! Keep us updated!!

As far as me, who knows!?!? Once again, I'm having multiple days of +OPKs. This morning is day 6 of positive tests. It's driving me crazy. I've tried reading about it online, but haven't really found any definitive answers. Last month was 4 days of positives. I think I'm going to call my OBGYN on Monday. It's really concerning me because (1) it seems insane, (2) I don't knwo when I'm actually ovulating (I stopped temping this month to try to stop obsessing, ha!), and (3) if I'm ovulating at the END of my positive tests, then Im only having like a 5 day luteal phase!!!!

I guess the only upside is it makes the TWW bearable because I never KNOW if I'm in the TWW or not! ;-)

Topanga, that is a lot of positive tests, wow. I'm using digital ones and have not gotten a positive yet (on cd15). I normally ovulate around now, so very impatiently waiting to see a "yes" on my test screen!

Jane and pray2b- fingers crossed for you ladies!

Thank you everyone for you welcoming words. I keep fx for all of us.

As long as af comes today as scheduled, I should be testing on Christmas eve! I just want her to sure up already!

And hey Sophiasmum! Of course you can join! Are you testing this month at all, or is it December now?

I'm having an internal struggle about that lol! It would be nice to have one month free of ttc stress, but I'm dying to get pregnant again. For me (a poas-addict lol) it will be tough to truly NTNP, so I've been debating just going ahead and using opk's. I know my hcg is back to 0, and I had af just a few days after my m/c. So, I'll probably start charting again and bd'ing every few days.

I'm pretty sure I just solved my debate! :haha: ttc it is!!

I think we all feel like we should be able to be more relaxed about it than we actually are!

MLM - Don't give up. I thought I was out last month and finally got a positive OPK on CD17. This was after OV early the cycle after my m/c on CD13!

Pray and Jane, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR 2WW. I also have a great feeling about this thread.

Welcome and hello to the new ladies! Sorry you have to be here, but glad you found this lucky little thread.

Hey Barhanita. I just saw in another thread that you got a bfp. Congratulations that's great news :)

Well, af got me yesterday. I'm actually fine with it. I had a very regular 29 day cycle. I can now officially try for a Christmas bfp!!!

It's weird how sometimes you don't want it to come but in other ways when it does it kind of reassured you that everything is still working! You'll probably be testing around the same time as me at Christmas. Fingers crossed for this month

I'm freaking out a bit today. Last time I miscarried, we were in Chicago sitting at a restaurant eating and I kept feeling these weird little pulls. Almost like a moment of dizziness and would feel like I got pulled down a bit. It wasn't enough to disturb me, and I figured it was because I'd been on the train for several hours earlier that day. My m/c started some time that night. This morning when I woke up I was having those exact same pulls, kinda dizzy feelings. I haven't been in a train, or even a car. No spotting, cramping or anything, and my bbs still hurt like crazy. I'm hoping it's just sinuses making me dizzy as I'm very congested today.

But something feels kind of off. My head has that same exact weird feeling that I haven't had since the m/c in Sept. I went to bed feeling so hopeful and reassured. One more day til I am in week 6, and I've made it days past my m/c. I was only 5+2. I thought I was home free and feeling positive for the first time since my BFP, so I don't think it's nervousness making me imagine things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->