I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Jess, I hope it is nothing. You are going to the doctor this week right? It is so hard to say what is normal and what is not with pregnancy. I really hope everything turns out to be fine!

You may not be imagining things but that's far from it definitely being a miscarriage. You're bound to be analysing every little twinge or feeling, as anyone who's been through a miscarriage would. If I'm ever pregnant I'll be exactly the same but try not to panic. Lots of pregnant women feel dizziness or weird tummy pains, they don't always lead to miscarriage x

Hi Jess, with my DD I had all kinds of dizziness pulls twinges... It's your uterus expanding for that gorgeous little baby you are growing :) Try to relax, I'm sure everything is just perfect

Thank you ladies. I've also heard that pulling and light headed can be a symptom of early pregnancy as everything expands. So I'm gonna just go with that, or try to. :)

Taking it easy today, and I took an extra half of my thyroid pill. I got my thyroid checked the first time at week 5 and they increased it. This time I realized sooner I was pregnant, I may have been 3+6 when I got it checked and they didn't need to increase it yet. Took a little extra til I can go in and get it tested again in case I need it.

Hi Jess, with my DD I had all kinds of dizziness pulls twinges... It's your uterus expanding for that gorgeous little baby you are growing :) Try to relax, I'm sure everything is just perfect

LOL, that's what I was just typing. And it explains why I haven't had this feeling since I was pregnant last. Thank you soooo much dear, it really is reassuring.

Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh. Ladies im having a slight melt down!!
I've been testing negative on IC hpt's for 2 weeks now since my d&c 5 1/2 weeks ago. Im really impatient for af and for curiosity sake i used a more expensive hpt (a proper one my DH says!) this morning- wel the bloody thing is a clear positive!
Now....im not getting my hopes up at all that its a new pregnancy- its prob just hcg from my miscarriage but im so annoyed that its still hanging around when i thought i was past that stage. I know there is also a slight slight teeny tiny chance it could be a new pregnancy. I work in a job dangerous for pregnant women and i take heparin every day due to a clotting probblem so its super important i know whats going on.....as i said before-aaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh!

The sensible part of my brain has already commanded me to call the doctors- im waiting for his retun call :shrug::wacko::nope:

What do you ladies think?

Omg it's so hard to say. What a nightmare! It seems a little late to still have hormones left. I know this isn't what you want to hear but the only thing you can do is wait for the doctor. Make sure you keep us posted

I agree. I would think that all of the hormones would be gone by now. I read that if there's still any tissue left the hcg could stay elevated, but that's unlikely after a d&c. Unfortunately I think the doc is the best resource in this case. Sorry :( (or fx'd that it's a new pregnancy!)

My GP said it was too complicated for him to figure out and he was gonna phone the hospital for advice and get back to me!!!......at least he's honest!
:wacko:

That's so much better than go away and come back in a week which is what you usually get if they don't know. Hopefully they'll get you in for tests. Fingers crossed for a bfp

maybe they should just check beta hcg a couple of days apart. That way they can see if the level is going up or down.

I had levels drawn until it was <5, which then is considered negative. I honestly haven't taken any hpt's, but that's bc I only want to relate those to positive moments (believe me, it's taken restraint at some points)

I'm in the uk and they don't do routine hcg tests so the only way I have of tracking it is to take hpts. Going for bloods in the morning. The doc sounded a bit disapproving that we haven't waited for af before ttc again!!

oh, ok. I didn't realize they won't do routine tests. Fx'd for you then!!!

I know, it's a nightmare over here! And tell the doctor where to go! It's your body not his. And I'm assuming they didn't tell you to wait as I got no advice over what to do after my miscarriage at all! From being on this site I do think the care for pregnant women seems to be better in America.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Fx for you Johnson Girl. If you had gotten HPT negative tests, regardless of the brand, after the m/c I think that is a good sign.

Lbrum - Feeling good today, but a little worried because my symptoms aren't as strong. My appt is Thursday so I'm praying we get good news then.

Hi Johnson, fx for you... I think you may have a little bean growing! It seems unlikely that you would be getting negative HPTs for two weeks (even if they were the cheapies) and then get a clear positive.

Mackjess- praying for good news for you, I'm sure everything is perfect though :)

Having my 2 week followup today after the D&C, I have no idea what they are going to go over. Hoping I don't lose it being in the office again....I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it

Thanks bluebird, hope your follow up goes ok. I'm soothing my meltdown with cake!!!

Mackjess- sending prayers your way for both a healthy pregnancy AND a calm mind!!

Johnson- I agree with bluebird that it seems more likely that you're pregnant again. Fingers crossed!!!

As for me, I had my 8th consecutive positive OPK this morning, so I called my doctor's office. The nurse seemed pretty concerned, so I'm scheduled to meet with my OBGYN next Monday. I wish it was earlier because I want answers (!!!!!), but it's probably a good thing because my period is due this weekend, so I should have even more information about the length and regularity of my periods before the appointment. Who knew TTC could be this stressful? :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->