I want..........

You can get BumGenius ones and BabyLegs here https://www.fill-your-pants.com/section/51/1/babylegs you can also get hugglalugs https://www.huggalugs.com.au/ .

You can get them on eBay too.

You can make your own either by knitting them, or (I think TigerLady did this) by converting some cool knee socks.

I have two pairs of the bumgenius ones to match Freya's nappies! :lol:

I got some from that site yesterday as they were only £4 rather than £8 and yep TL converted knee socks to baby legs which is apparently easy to do :thumbup:

I am totally going to do the knee socks things, I have looooads of bright stripy pairs which I never wear anymore, watch out socks, here I come! :lol:

If I was in any way creative I would....but I'm not so for now I'll buy them :rofl:

I'm guessing you just chop the foot off and hem them? I don't know...not sure if they would be too baggy for Freya, might just drop off her, lol.

ooh i wanna attempt making some, would it be cheaper to buy socks?? haha!

It is cheaper to buy the socks...I might ask TL what age socks she bought.

Kirsten sounds like what I would do so who knows tehe :shrug:

Right, I'm going to make some now! I will take some pics of Freya in them tomorrow :D

Yay - look forward to seeing how they turn out. :) You've inspired me - I think I might try knitting some this evening. How long should I make them? I don't have any little legs here to measure. :dohh:

I made them! That was really fast! I will just measure them for you - I think mine are slightly long, but they will last longer that way. You can always bunch them up a bit, they look better that way anyway.

Well done Kirsten! That was supersuper fast! :lol: cant wait to see piccy's!

Wow, that was fast! They sound like humbugs - cute. :D Thanks for the measurements, Kirsten. I'm going to have a play now and see what I can come up with. I'm very much a beginner at loom knitting, but I think I can hopefully work out a pair of leg warmers. We'll see.

ok ava's legs are TINY... i could use some of my normal socks .. they'd prob be too big still! lol

i sell some babylegs on my site, only got a couple of pairs in at the mo tho.

ooo i never thought of making some, you did that really quick!

I bought a pair from a baby store cuz I thought they were so cute, but omg they are large! Bun won't be able to wear them for a while LOL
xx

Lol, I only chopped the feet off some socks, then hemmed the edge. Not overly impressive! :lol:

Lol, I only chopped the feet off some socks, then hemmed the edge. Not overly impressive! :lol:

I did that a while ago with some neon stripy socks, poor child looks like she's about to go to a rave :rofl:

It was mega easy though, I just hemmed the cut bit with some elastic instead of thread so they stretch over her giant feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->