I WISH I looked like this 6 weeks postpartum

montreal is great! OH and I went there for a week when we were 18, you can imagine why :haha:
but it all seriousness, the people there are extremely friendly, just watch out for their driving!

oh and diva, digby is hoooours away from me!

:rofl: Ya just couldn't wait one more year, could you!! :rofl: I look forward to it, although my French is awful, we'll be moving to a French neighbourhood on the south shore. We've been back house hunting every summer for a few years and are finally making th emove. My OH is a frenchie

a lot of people there can speak atleast a little english, so hopfully between their bad english and your bad french, you'll be able to get your message across :) you'll probably catch on pretty quick too.

when we were there OH lost the car keys while we were out drinking! and the next day we went back to the bar and i kept saying "perdu ... perdu" to the janitor untill he brought me to the lost and found! :rofl:

:rofl: !!!! Yeah most people around the small town know me as OH's english girlfriend so they humour me and listen to my bad French, then respond in their perfect English :rofl:

I've completely lost my pregnancy pouch belly and just look like a size-bigger-version of my pre-pregnancy self now...but that is my pre-this-pregnancy self, rather than my body before all pregnancies!

I was a uk size ten before I got pregnant with Jasper and I'm now a size 12. Apart from round my hips and ass. I have a size 14 ass right now. And I have the skin of an octogenarian (sp?) on my stomach...but I developed a little of that after Charlie anyway and I have no intention of wearing a bikini so nobody needs to see it. The thought of me in a bikini is making me shudder, I wouldn't inflict it on the public - it'd be like a b-movie with people screaming and running.

I'll be going back to roller derby as soon as I'm given the ok by the docs, so that'll work to tone me up and get back into shape!

DivaSatanica did I read that right in the ear piercing thread that you have a 16 year old!?!? Damn :rofl: Now you're really showing us all up!!!

And there's no Vancouver girls out here :( I'm moving to Montreal in a few months, hope to meet some Ontario girls!!

LMAO yeah....well technically she will be 16 next month. My son just turned 12. Talk about starting all over again eh?! :)

You're moving to Montreal? Thats awesome! For work?

Yes, for OH's work :) And to buy a house cause Vancouver is too $$$

:rofl: That's okay, my OH is French, I tease him! Although I'll be the teased one :)

Omigod Aliss that is tough. I have the original P90X and it is thought, i am still just building strenght i haven't started using it. I think Insanity is INSANE!! I wish i could do it!

lol :rofl:

This is my favourite DVD when LO is napping, I've done it for a few days now and love it. Shaun T Insanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLK28BHJDd8

Here is me 1 day after:

bnb2.jpg

5 days after:

bnb1.jpg

And now (same since 4 months post-partum)

bnb42.jpg

I was very lucky :)

:shock: OMG LADIES!!!!!! :shock:

I'm sorry, but I HAVE to hate you all right now. I'm still 12lbs heavier than pre-preg, and have JUST got out of my maternity jeans and into normal ones - a uk size 12 *just* fits if I lie down, and don't breathe much.

Ah well, breathing is over-rated anyway :winkwink:

I NEED to get my ass back to the gym. I have nothing to blame but my lazy-ass self. :blush:

Heres me today. I hate my stomach, i have this little bit that sticks out :(

I only put on 11lbs with Isla and she was 7lbs 8! Euan i put on 4 stone eeeeeeeeek!! I was 8 stone before Euan :( x

Attachments

• IMG_8410.jpg
    IMG_8410.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
People who shrunk back immediately- how big was your bump/baby? My sister was tiny and her daughter was 7lbs 9oz and she was back in a size 8 by 6 weeks.

People who shrunk back immediately- how big was your bump/baby? My sister was tiny and her daughter was 7lbs 9oz and she was back in a size 8 by 6 weeks.

Here's my 40 week bump. My baby was 7 lbs 9.4oz when born.

The pics taken 3 weeks after my birth are found on page
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/518601-wish-looked-like-6-weeks-postpartum-9.html#post8829793

Attachments

• 40weeksFINAL.jpg
    40weeksFINAL.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 3

2 weeks before i had her :) i was massive with my son

Attachments

• 41281_10150229447665244_640595243_14177869_4739513_n.jpg
    41281_10150229447665244_640595243_14177869_4739513_n.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members