• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

icsi in 2011?

I know what you mean about being nervous i wish i could just sleep for the next 2 wks lol
I have been lying on sofa all day too watching tv but i suppose i cant do that all the time.
Ive still got a little bit of discomfort...how are you feeling?

sore from egg collection and i def dont like sneezing! but i feel like a fat lazy cow im struggling doing nothing now ha!

were going away on monday for a few days lets hope that keeps me occupied! gey your head in a good book hun xxx

fisher hows the tww? mines driving me nuts already! not much to report yet but what to expect? im 4dpt 3dt!!!! ugh!!!

but i dont know if i mentioned at et they said they would keep the other embies incubated to see if they make it to blast they didnt think they would be against the odd our embies made it to blast at a good quality and we now have two in the freezer! im ecstatic about this!!!!

they said this was a very positve reflection on the the impantded ones too! xxxx

I know i just cant wait to test......im already on a count down its 9 days lol
When are you testing? I was going to test 2 days early but will see how much willpower i have as otd is sat 19th.
Thats fantastic news about ur frosties :happydance:
They froze mine at 3 days not sure why they didnt take them to blast.
Im going to see some friends this week and spend some time with my mum and hope that the time goes quickly :)

frosties are better at three days i think! something to do with blasts struggling to thaw as easy! the took mine to blast cause a three days they werent quite good enough to freeze but the impoved with age lol!

my OTD is the 19th too! my new clinic wait ages but last time i tested at 10dpt 3dt and got a bfp! like you though i would really like to hold out as long as possible! xx

i take it you have nothing to report either then? im not feeling to love at all i just cant imagine getting another bfp when i got one last time so this is proveing to be more of a struggle than the last tww! xxx

Hi folks,
Just checking in to see what's going down. Annie Fisher, you guys are rocking and rolling!!! The 19th is just around the corner. Good luck to you both. :thumbup: Waiting is the worst.

Today is day 8 of stims for me. Looking at egg collection on Monday and then taking them to blast and putting back on the Friday/Saturday. Its so strange for us to actually be at this point. Terrifying really. I've had a few scans and first there were only 7 decent follies but it went to 9 on the last scan. It doesnt sound like a whole lot and certainly when they want to take them to blast, we run the risk of having none to put back. Im extremely nervous - not about the pain or the procedures but just that my eggs won't be up to scratch. Time will tell. Another scan tomorrow.

Plenty of distractions around here with my brother in law busy trying to get to different hospitals with his cancer treatments and problems etc and my sis having something akin to a nervous breakdown, drugged up and can't function or drive. I've been driving them to each of their emergency appointments in hospitals over an hour away, cleaning, cooking and minding their toddler for the last while when Im not at work or at our clinic. It's made the time go by a whole lot faster. Kids have so much energy!!! Once they put some embies back in though it's time to take things a little easier and try to relax. Happy calm thoughts right?? :dohh: AAAGGHHH

Hey gang, how is everyone? Yee are all being fierce quiet these days. Any news or updates? There doesn't seem to be anyone cycling with me this round at all, at all. :wacko:

I went back for another scan yesterday and the follies have jumped in number and size again. 10 on one side and 6 on the other. Our lovely doc scanned me herself and said I would likely get about 10 out of the bunch and that was good numbers. They are doing egg collection on Tuesday and putting them back in the following Sunday. Feeling very bloated now must admit and a little sick. The intralipids tend to give me a horrible taste in my mouth for a few weeks. If anyone has any tips, I would be happy to hear them!

Hope Tinks and Annie, you guys aren't going insane. Any signs of anything? Lord knows it's hard to tell!! :hugs:

hi gill good luck for your egg collection tomorrow i will be thinking of you hun! sounds like a good number of follies so hopefully all will be well to go to five day transfer for you!! that has come round so quick my cycle is so long in comparision to everyone else it's crazy!!! xxxxx

well guys it all kicked off after my last post and i started to get things that seemed slightly like pregnancy symptoms however i've been shielding myself from these as i dont want to get my hopes up!

on thurs (9dpo) i was away on hols playing pool with DH when i felt all periody and tmi a bit like i had come on so i went to the toilet and when i wiped there was pinky streaks on the tissue and that was it! nothing else since is was quite surreal!

i have had a few cramps on and off but not as many as last time so i had decided i was out!

then over the weekend i have been so so tired i can hardly hold myself upright and bam fell asleep on the sofa yesterday evening. and since saturday lunch i have had a heartburny nausea feeling that i just cant shift i even woke up with it this morning!

my nose seems to be doing overtime too when i was away i heaved at the smell of fish in a pond that no one else could smell and this morning from my bed all i could smell was last nights roast chicken!

that was the final straw and i buckled and tested this morning at 13dpo and low and behold a :bfp: showed up!!!

im in shock and still a little orried that maybe it was too soon to test and is could be false from the trigger (taken 15 days ago) or a chemical but i guess for now im pregnant!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow annie thats great :happydance:

Fingers crossed its the real thing. I havent had any symptoms so im feeling like its all over for me already although i havent tested yet. Im having a bit of a negative day :(

When we will you test again? I think i will test on thurs if i can wait that long lol

thanks fisher im in shock lol i know it's early but i tested with my bfp this day last cycle.

it's been 15 days since my trigger so i would assume that is out of my system and that the implantation bleed (that i think i had) would suggest its not chemical however im still waiting with baited breath to see how this all pans out.

i did a superdrug test this morning and a asda one this evening and they are both bfp. i wont test again til thurs now as i need to get my eostrogen and progesterone perscribed until 12 weeks and i run out at the weekend xxx

Annie that is wonderful news! I think my trigger shot was long gone out of my system by 11 dpo last cycle when I tested, so you are probably well on the way at 15 dpo!! Keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you. Its sound really positive. AWESOME :happydance: :happydance:

Fisher you are not out of the game yet. Seriously sometimes there are just no symptoms and all the sodding meds we are on just play havoc. If your period hasn't arrived, you are not out of the game. :thumbup:

I had EC today. They said they managed to get 11. So that sounded good and everyone seemed to be positive. (rightly or wrongly?) They are going to call tomorrow evening with updates. The waiting will kill me! Im a little uncomfortable now must admit, feel a bit battered on the inside. Hot water bottle and letting hubby sort out the grub. It all seemed to go very smoothly and so much better than the IUI with the punctured follies. I was woozy from the solpadol so whatever they stuck in me knocked me out instantly. The doc said to tell him when i felt woozy but I didnt get the chance! :dohh: Very happy with their procedures and care. Hopefully 2 back in on Sunday, with the grace of god.

How's everyone else doing out there? Yee have all been fierce quiet of late. Lolly thanks for the well wishes. How are you doing these days? Nayla, T4B, are you guys gearing up for the new year? Its only 46 days to the New Year now so we are down to talking days. Everyone else come out of the woodwork and let us know how you are getting on these days. Even misery loves company :hugs: :hugs:

Hi gang.

Annie - Congrats again, about time this thread had some good news :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fisher - I ahve everything crossed for you hun :thumbup:

Lolly - How are you doing?

Gill - 11 is great. Hope the wiat is kind on you and you manage to sleep tonight. Keep rested :thumbup:

I am doing OK. I haven't coped as well as I thought I would and have struggled to come on here but I think, well at least for today, I am becoming more myslef again. Gutted as out follow up appointment isn't until 17th Jan :nope: This is an improvement though, the one they sent for us was 11th April!!!! I called and begged for a quicker one.

Lolly - Have you managed to get a follow up yet? How long have you got to wait? In order to get a sooner date we have had to see a different cons, we are now seeing Dr Fitzgerald. Is that who you were with?

Oh Fisher Im so so sorry to hear that and wish to God there was something we could do for you. You did your best and that's all you can do. This has been a rough thread for a lot of people and we honestly feel your pain and know you are suffering. My thoughts are with you today.xx

Thank you gill.. i just feel so utterly devastated and not sure im ever going to be able to stop crying. I was so hopeful for this cycle to work and now just cant believe it.

I hope you are ok after ur ec and gd luck for ur transfer xx

Ah Fisher cry your heart out love. If ever there was a day for it, today is your day. :hugs::hugs:

Things not going quite so well for me today. Im in bits. Hobbling around the house. :growlmad: No idea if that's normal or not. I told them at work I'd be back in tomorrow but frankly even getting up the stairs is quite an ordeal. Is this normal? :shrug: The clinic rang this morning when I was charging my phone upstairs and I missed the call. Thankfully they rang DH. Apparently 7 of the 11 fertilised overnight and they are all top of the class (whatever that means). They said it was unusual for them to get such a good outcome so that sounds reasonably good. They said DH's sperm was in great shape too so that pleased him no end. Hopefully all that he has given up this last year will reap rewards. :thumbup: They won't ring again (unless it all goes wrong) before Saturday and (hopefully) they will be putting 2 back in on Sunday. DH got a bit annoyed when I mentioned hoping we had enough for frosties. He's convinced this is going to work but given my history, miscarriages and whatnot, Im already thinking the next step and what would really be the last step. Gotta keep concentrating on one step at a time. :wacko: :wacko:

It's all such a gamble and chance really isn't it.

oh fisher im so so sorry hun im thinking of you i really wish there was something i could do for you hun hugs hugs hugs xxxxx

gill i was like that after my last egg collection i was in tears for days! it does get better i promise! xxx just take it easy xxx

tinks glad to see you back 17th jan is not so far away hun xxxx

Hi Girls Sorry i have not been in here for a while....

Annie- Congratulations Hun!! :happydance: I just knew that you were going to get your BFP... you guys must be on :cloud9: Look after yourself and believe in yourself that this baby is here to stay xxxxxx :thumbup: It might be twins :baby::baby: xxxxxxxx So made up for you hun...

Gill- Well done 7 embryos is amazing!! and putting 2 back is a great idea :thumbup: Aww hun i know what you mean by having a 'back up plan' talking about the frosties, as we invest so much emotions into one basket and when shit hits the fan it truly does blind side us... i think your hubby wants PMA that this is it... and im sure it is!! :happydance: u deserve this hun xxxxx

fisher- So sorry its a BFN, I feel your pain I was in a total mess ... Time is definitely a healer and do things that make YOU happy hun.. Hang in there and it WILL work.

Tinks- You have been in my thoughts Hun.. its tough it really is... Try and enjoy The next few weeks and Christmas and January will soon be here... :thumbup:

Lolly- how are you doing? hope everything is well and your looking after yourself xxxx

AFM.. I truly feel that my life is passing me by and i should be doing more to get that BFP! Its been almost 6 months since my 2nd failed IVF I hope I can start very soon :shrug: ......

Also i Just read the OK Mag that Chantelle is Pregnant what I dont understand is that a few months ago she had a sad face saying I have only got a couple of years to have a child and my eggs are running out... and she been talking about IVF in every mag and BANG she got pregnant naturally?? she said she was 1 week away from starting her 1st IVF, it all sounds really weird to me... :shrug: I so wish miracles and happy endings can be that simple :nope:

its like every celeb i read about is pregnant.....

i better stop reading mags! :haha: love and hugs to you all xoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->