ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

I'm still hovering. I got bfn and I'm on cd 5 of new cycle- already planning next fet for jan. good luck ladies still in the process:) xx

Hi all

Jungle, really sorry to hear about the latest beta.

Psalm, good luck with the follow up appointment and the move. I'm glad you've already hot an appointment sorted with a new Dr.

Chimmi, how are you feeling on the Menopur?

Emz, I hope you had good news and EC will be Wednesday. Hopefully I will not be too far behind you.

Afm, I've been a bit quiet recently as I've been busy. Today is DH's 30th and I was busy making a memories/photo book that lots of his friends and family sent messages for and sorting all of the rest of his presents. I did 30 presents for his 30th-most very silly things like his favourite mints or sweets from his childhood! We also went on an impromptu weekend away as we were expecting me to need to be at home for scans, but due to delays we didn't need to be. We ended up going for walks, sleeping lots, having nice food and a massage. Exactly what we needed!

I am now 7 days into stims and went for a scan this morning. Everything seems to be going ok, not sure how many follicles as it seemed quite difficult to get a good angle, but there were a few of 15cm, 14cm and 12cm. I don't seem to have any side effects so far which I'm surprised about! I've got to go back again on Wednesday and EC could potentially be Friday. My clinic only seems to do 2 day transfers, I'm not sure how I feel about that! But ET could be Sunday!

Madonna glad you are ok and it's going well that's so exciting!! Wonder why they only do day 2 transfers? I've read they can be better and maybe it's coz they've got the latest microscopes etc to monitor the fertilisation?

I'm doing ok on my injections still feeling exhausted and hot and headachey..! Only got 3 more days in work then my scan Friday (then I'm on call sat/sun but hopefully won't be called out) and then I've got 2 weeks off for our treatment..! I reckon if everything stays on track then EC should be next Wednesday..?? But the nurse wouldn't say a date obviously as anything can happen.. :/

Well, Mrs Pinky woke up early today with her boobs so sore she couldn't sleep. They've inflated to funbags proportions (not fun she keeps telling me!), so keep getting in the way. :D

Sounds like everythings going well for chimmi, Madonna and emz, lots more pupos here soon! Praying you all get your bfps xx

Lazydaisys,sorry about the bfn, good you have a plan already for Jan, no messing about!
I'm having my FET in Jan too, probably be more the middle of Jan, have to wait for this af to have scratch then will start it on cycle after that, hope your ok xx

Pinkys, poor Mrs pinkys, I'm on her side - definitely not fun! Xx

We are all booked in for EC tomorrow at 8.15am, we have to be there for 7.15am & it's going to take over an hour to get there, i'm not good with getting up early :sleep:
I've sorted time off with my boss & i'm off tomorrow & thursday, back in Friday then depending on when they do the transfer (either Sat or Mon i think) I might be off until Wednesday. So at least I can try & relax as much as poss this time.

Beneath - I have voted for you this morning :thumbup:

Hey

emz good luck for your egg collection tomorrow hopefully they get lots of follicles.

lazy daisy sorry about your bfn. Just try and look forward to jan it's not long and I'm sure it will work for you.

madonnas your follicles sizes you good

pinky brain that's good your wife is getting good symptoms. When's you Otd?

I just had to call in sick to work for the second day today. I feel bad about lying to my senior manager but I just needed more time after egg transfer so I felt as confident as I can. My account manager knows, the truth which makes it a bit easier.
So I'm meeting a friend today for lunch and then we are going to see a film. I need my spirits lifted.

Star- sorry your scratch appointment didn't go to plan hun but most clinics i know would scratch on day 21-23 of the cycle previous to the IVF/FET cycle so I think it's a good thing that it's delayed, although very annoying for you!

Pinky- boob pain is deifnitely not fun! It's one of the guaranteed symptoms of the progesterone and will probably last all the way through the 2ww (and onwards if you get your bfp :) )

Keri- don't worry about your work hun, it's more important that you feel relaxed and get your mind in a good positive place. Enjoy your day! When is your otd?

Chimmi- i meant to write this earlier but don't worry about sneezing your eggs out! They won't come out early due to the drugs youre taking however it's absolutely normal to feel that there wont be any eggs here on EC day! I think we've all had those nerves

Beneath - when will you find out if you've won the treatment?

3chords- how are your injections going?

Bumpsparkle- I can understand that you feel that you're in limbo hun. I hope the wait for your FET goes really quickly while you're distracted by Christmas

Plex- i hope you're feeling ok and keeping relaxed and positive hun

Psalm- good luck for your debrief today, i hope you get all the answers to your questions

Emz- good luck for tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you

Lazydaisys- hi hun, it's great to hear you're planning a January FET, there are lots of ladies planning more treatment for January off this thread which is great to hear

Madonna- it sounds like you've had an amazing last few days, just what you need pre-EC. Good luck for your next scan tomorrow

AFM- still feeling weak and sorry for myself. I've got a doctors note til the end of the week. Only had 2 slices of toast and a couple of plain biscuits in the last 48hrs.

I just had to call in sick to work for the second day today. I feel bad about lying to my senior manager but I just needed more time after egg transfer so I felt as confident as I can. My account manager knows, the truth which makes it a bit easier.
So I'm meeting a friend today for lunch and then we are going to see a film. I need my spirits lifted.

Our test date is the 3rd December (our anniversary). I was feeling hopeful, until the cat walked down her this morning. The own saving grace I suppose is that the thud was on her (very sore) boobs and he only got one paw on her stomach before he was kicked out the room.

Yeah, Mrs Pinky had to take some time off after her egg transfer too - did her the world of good. Lots of water will make you feel as right as rain. :)

[junglelang[/B]sorry your still not feeling great, hole you feel better soon.

pinkysbrian isn't it strange how your egg transfer was the day before mine yet my Otd is not till the 7 th which is much later than yours. Hope I can wait that long x

Emz, good luck for tomorrow, hope you have a good nights sleep tonight xx

Keri, it's definitely more important to take the time you need than go to work :)
Did you have a 3 day transfer or 5 as could be why your otd is later than pinkys? Xx

Sending you hugs jungle, any better yet? Xx

Madonna -- Don't be discouraged on a day two transfer. My sister transferred on day two and that resulted in her beautiful twin girls!!

Emz -- Yay for er tomorrow! Wishing you lots of luck. Thanks so much for the vote :hugs:

Jungleland -- They will announce finalists on December 1st and winner on December 3rd!!! Hope you feel better soon <3

AFM -- DH and I dtd three days ago after over two weeks of not doing it because I was on Crinone during the tww, which is nasty, and then af came. Well, it was quite painful since it had been so long and immediately after I started spotting which at the time I thought nothing of it, but it's been three days and I am still spotting ?? Maybe my cervix just got irritated, no idea what's going on.

Thanks Beneath :) If you send me the link I will vote too. Good luck!

Emz, good luck today/hope it all went well.

Emz how did it go today?

I had another scan this morning and I'm triggering tonight, ER on Friday morning!

Good luck Madonna! How many eggs are they expecting? Xx

He said he hopes about 10! But apparently by left ovary is quite high and he is not sure if he'll be able to get to them all. Fingers crossed...!

Just wanted to quickly update u guys - no personals so i apologise in advance :hugs:

I was very good and didnt test at all at home, beta today, results in and its negative :cry: devastated beyond words. No where to go from here for us, no money left for any more treatment. Worst part is i had to see the negative for myself, so i tested, but saw a faint line. Think ive had another chemical :cry:

Am going to take a break to re-group and probably give up and live life. Our next step is to pursue adoption when we're ready.

I wanted to wish you all the very best for your treatments/ future treatments and (god willing) pregnancies :hugs: Love to u all xxxx

I'm so sorry plex, I really hope one day soon you have the family you deserve, sending you lots of hugs xxx

Oh plex I am so sorry reading that brought tears to my eyes :( I am so sorry it didn't work for you and hope you can move on from it. I have no idea what it must be like as I am at the start of the journey and terrified. Giving you the biggest hug and hope you and your hubby can stay strong and make the most of your life together, and adopt lots of babies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->