ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

So sorry to hear your news Plex. Thinking of you and your DH. X

Just wanted to quickly update u guys - no personals so i apologise in advance :hugs:

I was very good and didnt test at all at home, beta today, results in and its negative :cry: devastated beyond words. No where to go from here for us, no money left for any more treatment. Worst part is i had to see the negative for myself, so i tested, but saw a faint line. Think ive had another chemical :cry:

Am going to take a break to re-group and probably give up and live life. Our next step is to pursue adoption when we're ready.

I wanted to wish you all the very best for your treatments/ future treatments and (god willing) pregnancies :hugs: Love to u all xxxx

I am so so so sorry, hun. Infertility really really sucks. I have no words to make you feel better. Just know we are all here for you no matter what your next step is <3 :hugs:

I'm so so sorry to read about your news plex. I thought we didnt have the funds to continue either but deciding to stop trying is much much harder than deciding to sacrifice everything to save money to try again. You're so brave. I'm heartbroken for all the BFNs on this thread, nobody deserves this :hugs: xxxx

I'm hoping beneath gets the good news she has won the free cycle xxx

So sorry to hear your news plex. Sending you lots of hugs. Infertility Sucks!!! I hope you and your husband are ok and make any decisions that are best for you both xxx

Emz- how did your EC go? Have you had a fertilisation report? Thinking about you

Beneath- are you still spotting hun? We haven't dtd yet, mainly because I've felt so rough and only just stopped bleeding

Madonna- good luck for tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you xxxx

Emz- how did your EC go? Have you had a fertilisation report? Thinking about you

Beneath- are you still spotting hun? We haven't dtd yet, mainly because I've felt so rough and only just stopped bleeding

Madonna- good luck for tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you xxxx

Nope, it stopped yesterday. Very weird!!

Jungle - we managed to get 10 eggs yesterday & the clinic rang this morning & we have got 6 that have fertilised. They are going to call again on Saturday to let us know how they are going & say when they want to transfer.

I've got to say that this time has been really uncomfortable & I'm having to take painkillers but I suppose with getting 10 it was a lot more prodding than last time with only 4.
Back to work tomorrow for a day so I'll have to see how I feel, how's everyone else Maddona, Chimmi how are you getting on?

Plex - so sorry to hear your news. I am sending you all the love and :hugs: in the world. Nobody deserves this. I hope that you can continue your journey and get the baby you so richly deserve. xoxo

Emz - get some rest lovely! Great fert report and keeping my fingers crossed for those embies to grow!

That's great news Emz, i hope the pain subsides quickly and you can feel well for transfer. Fingers crossed xxxx

I had my second scan this morning (had to get up at 5am to drive 2 hours to the clinic..!) have been on stims for a week
They counted 5 follicles on one ovary and 10 on other. About 11mm in size??
They said to increase my menopur from tonight and go back Monday for another scan EC will "hopefully" be Wednesday. They seem happy so far(?) although the scan bloody hurt as the lady doing it was very rough I had tears in my eyes..! She said it was my ovaries being tender but It was my pelvic bone or something that she was pushing and pushing against..!
Anyway I hope my results are good news I'm in such a daze these days from tiredness I have no idea what's going on really, but glad yesterday was my last day of work until the 15th December (yay!)
Hope everyone else is ok??

Great news chimmi! Lots of good looking follicles :)
I've had some very uncomfortable scans too where it seems she tilts the dildo cam hard against the side wall. Enough to make me bite my lip and wish she was a bit more gentle! It's great that you're having some time off :)

I'm ok, my friend is shaving her head for cancer charity tonight so I'm going to go and sponsor her xxxx

Does that sound good jungle? I have no idea!! She didn't really give much away but I think she said they "look lovely" lol!
I feel so out-of-body at the moment it's so strange, I keep crying today I have no idea why it's awful

Wow fair play to your friend for doing that for charity, amazing!

chimmi, I had some scans that hurt too, had too many follicles though, great news on yours, hope EC is weds for you :)

jungle, that's lovely of your friend to do that, very brave!

I had an interesting evening weds, DH had gone to cinema, about 9pm I thought I heard a noise, kept muting tv but then went quiet but then my dog spun her head towards door so knew I wasn't hearing things
I was in my lounge/diner at back of house so crept into hallway, crapping myself as i've only been in this house a few months, its an older house and i've only just got used to being on my own in it (i'm always scared of everything!)
I then swore someone was in my front lounge, there was a lot of moving about noise and very heavy breathing and grunting noises, I realised though and was coming from front door
I crpet in lounge in dark and peeked out the side of curtain, don't know how I did this as was sooo scared, anyway, there was a man in my porch wearing all black and a bit hunched over and was like he was trying to get in! At this point I dialled 999 as took my mobile with me, he then went outside porch next and was doing something with my bins, then started to go down side of house but came back into the porch, next thing he's walking out up my front path with my bloody broom in his hand!!
He left anyway and police came round a few minutes later, I had said on phone he had left so was surprised they arrived so quick, they asked what he looked like etc and checked my patio door and windows were locked (dh says I never lock the patio door properly so they checked) Also realised he had taken my gardening gloves but dropped one on floor, by the way I was in no way bothered about the stuff just nearly had a heart attack at the heavy breathing/ grunting and the fact someone appeared to be trying to get in!
An hour later they came back and said they had found him up the rd with my gloves on his left hand and my broom in the other! he told them he was knocking on peoples doors to collect things for a charity for the fire station lol
they said he was well known to them and a pain in the bum. They asked me to do a statement as they like to arrest him when they can otherwise hes always causing trouble. Had a few phone calls from the police since then to say hes only been out of prison for 2 days so they kept him in custody from weds night until this morning when they took him to court and hes been sent back to prison for 4 months!
actually felt a bit sorry for him but the policeman I spoke to said he was such an obnoxious individual, don't think he has mental problems or anything otherwise would be under social services etc but must have been on probation or something to be sent back for another 4 months
some of the answer phones messages I got from the police though sound quite funny as they say hes been arrested for theft of my broom and glove and they will endeavour to get them back to me, I don't want them back thank you!!

anyway sorry for the essay, just a random thing to happen and these kind of things always seem to happen to me!

hope your all well xxx

Wow Star, I'm glad he didn't manage to get in and the police arrived quickly. It's funny about them wanting to return the one glove and broom to you!

Chimmi, that sounds good to me too. My scans also hurt more than usual, I think it is due to the many follicles.

Afm, everything went ok this morning with ER. It actually hurt a lot but was quite quick and they looked after me well. Got 6 mature eggs and a few smaller ones. Will get a phone call tomorrow to tell me how many have fertilised. A bit disappointed as I was hoping for a few more than that, but hopefully 6 is enough to get 2 to put back and a few to freeze! My ET is 10am Sunday morning!

Still feeling a bit sore but not too bad, DH has been looking after me well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->