ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Hey girls just back from my egg transfer. They transferred them both cause they weren't great quality. One was an early blast they didn't grade it cause it wasn't at the stage to grade yet. And one was a morula. The doctor said my change are about 30% success. I will work with that and keep thinking positive. Now bring on the dreaded TWW xxx

I see that you guys are still hanging out on this thread so I thought I'd re-join.

After last month's debacle of my cycle being canceled due to my RE being away, we are back on track. Stims start tomorrow morning and ER tentatively scheduled for Dec 4.

That's great news you start soon. Good luck

Hi Keri, congratulations on PUPO, you're in the same camp as Plex with your slow growers. I hope slow and steady wins the race for both of you :hugs: :dust:

I'm ok star, goin for another beta test tomorrow and expecting it to be zero. Then going back to work on tuesday which I'm dreading but it's got to be done. I'll book in my followup consultation tomorrow too so something to plan for. How are you hun? Xxxx

3chords -- Yay for starting stims!

Jungleland -- Thanks so much for voting, hun! :hugs: Hope you are doing well.

Keri -- Congrats on being PUPO!!!! Good luck!

Keri - good luck! In my first IVF, my embryos looked great but were slow growers so we weren't given a lot of hope but one took so you never know. :)

Beneath- if you PM me your link I'll vote for you as well:) x

Jungle- thanks sweetie, just gotta get through the stresses of xmas first! Good luck for 2mrw, I'm sure it can't be easy going in for this 2nd beta x

Star - do you feel in limbo at the moment as I do? I'm not pregnant, but haven't got a bfn to deal with either, so I don't feel like I've got closure from this 3rd cycle. I kind of feel as though the 2ww has become a 3 month wait instead! I just don't know whether to be excited or whether I'm just prolonging the pain of a bfn x

Good luck keri!

I had the weirdest feeling this morning am on day 3 of stims and I blew my nose and my ovaries hurt..?!
Is that normal?? Was convince I am going to sneeze and release all my eggs lol :/

Hi everyone!! Glad to see folks are moving along.

Congrats on being PUPO Plex, Keri and Pinky. Sending you lots of :dust: and hoping everything works out.

Beneath - send me the PM and I will vote for you too!!

Jungle - glad to see you are enjoying your break. Thinking of you for tomorrow hun and hoping that you get some answers from your follow up appointment with the Dr. :hugs:

Emz - how are you doing? Are they doing retrieval tomorrow or Wednesday?

Chimmi - I felt like that a couple of times. It just means your ovaries are getting bigger and growing those eggs.

Bumpsparkle - being in limbo must be so hard. Do you have lots of Christmas things to think about and distract you or not so much?

Star - how are you passing the time away til your next step? Hopefully you are able to find things to do! Good luck for the scratch tomorrow :hugs:

3chords - yay for starting stimms! Hope all goes well.

AFM - I leave the US on Friday, so busily packing the house up to move. Tuesday is my WTF appointment with my Dr. here in the US. I have a number of questions I want to ask him about quality of the embryos etc. so I am hoping he is prepared to answer my questions!! Also, booked in to see new Dr. abroad on December 6th so things will start to move forward hopefully for 2015 at that appointment.

Keri, congrats on being pupo! Xx

Psalm, where are you moving to? Hope you get your qs answered xx
Ive been spending alot of time with my sister and her little ones and friends, makes me want mine more!

Bumpsparkle, I'm in limbo too, fed up of waiting and just feel loke something is missing still :(
But werw definitely not getting bfns!

Bumpsparkle -- Thank you so much, hun! Sending the link over to you =)

Psalm -- Sending the link to you as well. Thank you!!!!!!

Good luck with the move and at your WTF appt!

Hi!
Well I had a terrible night last night, started throwing up at about 8pm and didnt stop til around midnight. Up early to go for my followup bloodtest this morning eugh! Just pleased the sickness didn't hit while we were away. I just want to feel normal again :(
love to all xxxx

Jungle - Hope your feeling better

Beneath - PM me the link & i'll vote as well

Psalm - Hope you get your questions answered when you have your follow up appointment. It's good that you have already booked for your next appointment with your new Dr, fingers crossed you can get going again soon.

Keri & Pinky - Congrats on being PUPO :happydance:

3Chords - Yeah for stimming hope all goes smoothly

Star - Good luck with your scratch today hope it all goes well

AFM well we had a rather emotional weekend as my parents had to have their dog put down, she was nearly 15yrs old so she's left quite a huge whole in our lives. :cry:
On a brighter note I had yet another scan this morning & fingers crossed we will be going for our EC on Wednesday I just have to wait for them to call later & tell me whats going on.

Oh Emz I'm so sorry :hugs: such a loss for you and your family. Big hugs xxxx

2nd beta came back at zero so it's officially all over**:cry:

It's what i expected so not too surprised. Just feel really poorly to be honest*:(

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxxx

So sorry about your dog emz, must be horrible for you all, sending huge and hope all goes ahead fpr weds xx

Jungle, sorry to hear its officially over and on top of that your not well, hope your resting and taking the time you need to get better xx

Afm, didnt have the scratch just a complete waste of a day off, had to wait nearly an hour then saw a lady from the research team who are running the trial, the main lady who was going to do tje scratch was off sick so she had to go and see if there was anyone free from the actual fertility clinic to do, good news there was so off I went to the ward bit where I went fpr EC and got changed into a gown, then the lady came back with a nurse who said they were talking about it with the Dr who was going to do the scratch and he thinks it is too early and I would benefit more from it next cycle
It was all a bit of a palaver so we came home with a plan to do it next cycle, so thats about £30 of travel wasted and dh lost a mornings work fpr nothing, bit annoyed that ot was arranged too early but glad another Dr was consulted as he said although I was doing the scratch as Part of the trial clinically it has to benefit me too so they said in the future the researchers amd clinic would work more closely together, tut!!

Star - I'm sorry it's been a waste of a day for you but I'm really glad you're having it on the cycle before as I got told the timing is really important. We got turned down for the trial as we used frozen sperm but I remember it really bugging me that the trial wanted to do the scratch a few months before and yet the clinic were stating it had to be day 21 of the cycle immediately before. Glad they've sorted it out for you and just think, the wasted time will be totally worth it come Jan!!

Jungle - really sorry about your beta and hoping you can stay strong for your next cycle, which will be here before you know it!

Psalm - we've got loads to sort before xmas which is keeping me distracted but is also stressing me out which is not helpful for a chilled run up to Jan's FET lol! ;-)

Beneath - thanks for the link, will vote when I get home! :)

Jungleland -- oh, no, hun. Sorry you weren't feeling well ad so so sorry about your beta :hugs:

Emz -- Thanks!! Pm'ing the link to you =)
So sorry to hear about your parent's dog, hun. Fx for EC on Wednesday!!!

Star -- Sorry to hear about the day wasted. Ugh.

Bumpsparkle -- Thanks for the vote!!

Bumpsparkle, yeah my first scratch wouldnt have benefited me anyway as too early so a freeze all has worked out better for me, also one of the researchers walked me down to the car park as dh haf gone to get car anf she was telling me they are now leaning towards everyone having a freeze all due to the success rates so feel better about it, just so fed up of waiting, my nurse appointment will be on day 42 if I have a long cycle so if I do go that far I'll call them the wk before to also have a scan that day and get provera, hopefully then I'll have scratch day 21 of that cycle and the next af that finally start! Xx

How's everyone going on here? Seems like going quiet these days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->