ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Chimmi, if I remember rightly, you didn't start the stims until a while after AF started, you just continued with down regulation for a week or so, so I would guess that that would have made your cycle longer. Your EC date should've been around ovulation date, so I would think for you that was later in the cycle this month? Depending on the length of your normal luteal phase I would think AF would be due around 2 weeks after your EC.

Whereas for me my EC was earlier than normal O date so AF could be any time in the next few days. I still plan to hold out until Friday to test, I've not been tempted so far. I'm finally feeling back to normal after the mild OHSS, yesterday was my first day back at work and it was really busy, by the afternoon I really felt like my ovaries were aching! I've had a few other twinges but trying not to read too much into it yet. I've also not decided if I will POAS on Fri or just wait for the beta. I guess it depends how I feel in those few hours between the blood being drawn and the phone call!

Beneath, your new consultation sounded really positive. Good luck!

Yeah I started down reg and then had AF 8 days later.. Then I started stims a week after AF.. So 2 weeks after egg collection?? That would be a week tomorrow then.. Thanks!
Good luck for Friday :) x

Emz- Sending you lots of good luck for Friday!!! Twinges are always a good thing!! :dust:

Ostara- Congrats on being PUPO!! :dance:

Kerri- Congrats on your BFP!!! :wohoo::yipee:

Beneath- Sounds like your appt went well!! So happy to hear that. Here's to January for you!:hugs:

Jungle- Good luck with your interview! Been thinking of you. :hugs:

3chords- Sounds like a good idea to freeze. Been there with OHSS! How fast do you get your PGS results?

Everyone else- Hope you are doing well!!

AFM- Sorry I have been so MIA. Been having some morning sickness like crazy!! On Monday I found out we are having TWINS! So over the moon and absolutely grateful to God. Just can't believe it is finally happening for us! Best Christmas present ever!

Emz- Sending you lots of good luck for Friday!!! Twinges are always a good thing!! :dust:

Beneath- Sounds like your appt went well!! So happy to hear that. Here's to January for you!:hugs:

3chords- Sounds like a good idea to freeze. Been there with OHSS! How fast do you get your PGS results?

AFM- Sorry I have been so MIA. Been having some morning sickness like crazy!! On Monday I found out we are having TWINS! So over the moon and absolutely grateful to God. Just can't believe it is finally happening for us! Best Christmas present ever!

How exciting!!!!!!!!! OHHH! :dance: :yipee:

Cali that's amazing news! Always knew your betas were out of this world but now it's confirmed! :happydance: twins! congratulations! Xxxx

Cali - congrats! Indeed the best Christmas present ever!

We got our PGS results and have 2 PGS normal embryos. In the end only 4 made it to blast stage and of those, half are chromosomally normal. They will be transferred early next year. :)

Loving the good news here!

Cali - amazzzziinnnggg!! So happy for youxx

3chords - well done on theembies ,will you have them both transferred? Hope you have a new yr bfp! Xx

3chords - well done on theembies ,will you have them both transferred? Hope you have a new yr bfp! Xx

Yes, we have decided to transfer both. The odds of twins is quite high with PGS normal blasts, but the odds of just a BFP are also increased. We want to give it our best shot....and nothing in this journey has ever really worked in our favour so to be honest I am not concerned that both embryos will take.

Of course they have to thaw safely first!

I'm going to be coming off here for a while, I've got a week off work and I can't stop "googling"!!
I broke down to my mum earlier as the last few days I've been convinced it hasn't worked for us as I haven't felt anything happen and I don't feel any different..
She said with her 4 pregnancies she didn't feel any symtpoms until about 6-8 weeks and she never had any implantation bleeding..
This made me feel so much better as it hasn't even been a week since my transfer and I've given up already!!
So I think it's best I stay away from the internet (lol) and think positive :)
Good luck to all and I will be back (either way) x

Twins amazing xxx

3chords- that must be such a relief! Now you can enjoy the Christmas break and countdown to your new year FET :hugs:

Chimmi- big hugs, what you're feeling is totally normal hun, we've all been there (some with bfp and others with bfn) Always here for you either way :hugs: xxxx

Hi ladies

I went in for my beta at 8am this morning and had a 4 hour wait until the phone call. I decided not to POAS so the 4 hour wait was agonising but I spent it in the kitchen baking! We were convinced that it hadn't worked but I was shocked to find out it is BFP!!! It is still sinking in. I did POAS right after so that we could see 'Pregnant 2-3'. This is my first ever BFP.

Going back for my next beta on Monday. Eek! Praying that nothing goes wrong, but it is great just to know that I can actually fall pregnant and we don't have another problem we didn't know about!

Madonna how amazing!! What a perfect Christmas present, how you managed to bake anything I ddont know lol, you have strong will power not to test, so so happy with all these bfps!! Xxx

Ps) usual question I know but did you have symptoms? Xx

Star, thanks! And not really! I was convinced AF was on her way. My boobs were sore from about 3dp2dt but I knew that was due to the progesterone so didn't read anything into it. I've also been really tired, but I often am so that may not be related. The last couple of days I've had the odd twinge and pain in the abdomen but I thought it was a sure sign AF was on her way! I had absolutely no implantation bleeding, spotting or anything. So ladies, even if you feel like you're out, there is still hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->