ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

I'm still waiting for Saturday to test.. Back in work since yesterday which is good as it takes my mind of it. Still kinda think it hasn't worked, but of course I have no idea whatsoever if it has..!

Congrats emz!

chimmi - looking forward to your test results. The first (and only) time I got pregnant naturally I had no symptoms at all!

star25 - what's your FET protocol and timing? We might be on a similar timeline. :)

It is CD1 for me after the freeze all cycle. I am waiting to receive my protocol either today or tomorrow but I believe that I will start Lupron on Jan 5, then start estrace Jan 26, then 10-14 days later start progesterone and 5 days after that transfer. Looks like transfer will be 2nd week of Feb unless the nurse has her numbers wrong.

Chimmi - Good luck for Saturday

Star - My first scan is 7th Jan if everything is fine then they discharge me back into the NHS.

I am terribly bloated at the moment & feel like I'm going to pop but i know its the pesseries as I've got to take them up until my scan.

I has my second beta yesterday. The first on Friday was 120, the second exactly three days later was 232, so it hadn't quite doubled but he said he has happy with the increase so hopefully all is ok! My clinic closes over Christmas and 6 weeks will be Boxing Day, so he wanted me to come in on 23rd before they close for a scan. But we're heading back to England on 20th for Christmas, so he told me to come in for a scan this Friday!! It will only be 5 weeks so I'm bit expecting to see much, but still excited!

I've still had no real symptoms Chimmi (except tiredness) and I was convinced I wasn't pregnant so you may still have a chance! Good luck for Sat!

Hi ladies :)

Just a quick post because I've got lots of baking to do tonight. I'm 8dp5dt, still being good and not testing early. OTD is Friday, so I'm going to hold out until then.

No symptoms really. Feeling a bit under the weather, had a headache and feeling a bit sick, but all that can be blamed on the progesterone. No spotting so far, which is good. By this point of my last cycle, I absolutely knew it hadn't worked. This time, I have no idea.

Hi ladies :)

Just a quick post because I've got lots of baking to do tonight. I'm 8dp5dt, still being good and not testing early. OTD is Friday, so I'm going to hold out until then.

No symptoms really. Feeling a bit under the weather, had a headache and feeling a bit sick, but all that can be blamed on the progesterone. No spotting so far, which is good. By this point of my last cycle, I absolutely knew it hadn't worked. This time, I have no idea.

Fx real tight for you hun!!!!

Am devastated, AF has started I think, have got cramps and some brown discharge, I am 11dp3dt I didn't even know it could come before I do my test which was supposed to be Saturday :(
It couldn't possibly be implantation bleeding could it? Or is it way too late for that..?

Aw chimmi, I'm sorry. It maybe could be implantation bleeding if old blood? Can you test at home just to make sure? Your home test should be accurate by now.

My husband spoke to the nurse and she said it's too early to test it could be implantation bleeding and to increase my progesterone to 3 x daily..?
Cramps have gone now cause I took paracetamol for my headache(from crying)
Argh

My husband spoke to the nurse and she said it's too early to test it could be implantation bleeding and to increase my progesterone to 3 x daily..?
Argh

Fx shes right!!!!

FX for you Chimmi i hope it's implantation & not AF xx

It's been 4 hours now since I first noticed it and it hasn't got any stronger or redder, it's practically stopped, but still got cramps like AF?? This is it for me I know it, I just want a glass of wine tonight but probably still can't have one

Argh

This must be so stressful for you. If the nurse said it could be implantation bleeding listen to her they know best. Xx

Argh

This must be so stressful for you. If the nurse said it could be implantation bleeding listen to her they know best. Xx

Yeah I hope so, I'm going to try and forget about it now, my husband came home early from work with flowers and chocolates so that cheered me up.

Aw, that's nice of him.

The cramps could be ok too, I think a lot of people cramp in early pregnancy as the uterus stretches. :)

There's nothing when I wipe now and the cramps have gone (paracetamol I took 6 hours ago must have worn off by now!)
So am really confused but had a teeny tiny bit of hope(?) just wish if it is AF then it just starts already!
Is AF after failed IVF "normal"? Or does it come in dribs and drabs? Mine usually starts bright red..

Are you on progesterone support? Typically if you're on a consistent and high enough dosage, you would not start AF until you come off it (and even then it would take a few days). Having said that I know some girls around here did start breakthrough bleeding even while on progesterone. For me it's never been that way though.

Emz and Madonna - Congratulations on BFP!!

Ostara - Good luck on Friday!

Chimmi - FX for you. When I had BFP in the past, I still had AF like cramps.

AFM: I am PUPO today. Had two "BB" blastocysts put in. TWW begins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->