ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Congratulations madonna :)

I officially have one week left. This time next week, we'll know whether our FET has worked. I'm feeling fairly positive at the moment. No symptoms so far, but I'm only 4dp5dt so my little frosties probably haven't even finished implanting yet. Just hope they're getting comfy in there!

Congratulations madonna :)

I officially have one week left. This time next week, we'll know whether our FET has worked. I'm feeling fairly positive at the moment. No symptoms so far, but I'm only 4dp5dt so my little frosties probably haven't even finished implanting yet. Just hope they're getting comfy in there!

Yay! One more week. Really crossing my fingers for you, hun!!!

Hi Ladies,
May I join you? I'm a December IVF cycle, but started BCP in Nov., so I'm not too far behind! This is my 3rd IVF cycle (I had a chemical with #2 in September). I just had egg retrieval today and they got 8. Hoping there's a good one in this bunch!

Congratulations to the PUPO ladies and the BFPs! Hello to the familiar names on here!

Hi bebe, hope you have a good report tomorrow! X

Good luck Bebe! I hope you get a great fert report in the morning :hugs: xxxx

Congratulations madonna!

They changed my protocol, so was down regging for 3 weeks before I started the estrogen. I started the progesterone suppositories yesterday and transfer is booked for thur.... Starting to feel real now!

OMG I can't believe I'm going to write this but I did our test yesterday & we've got our very first ever :bfp: I am still in shock!

Congrats Maddona on getting your :bfp:

We know it's early days but we never thought it could happen & we are so excited xx :happydance::happydance:

Emz, I am so so happy for you!! have been waiting for your update lol, so many bfps now, so encouraging, this thread is getting very lucky indeed! Xxx

Thank you guys so much, we still can't believe it & i even had to buy some clear blue tests just to see it on the little digital screen. Fingers crossed for all of you still PUPO xxx

Congratulations emz!

It will seem more real to you both when you see your bean's heart beating on the ultrasound monitor in a few weeks :) x

Hi ladies

I went in for my beta at 8am this morning and had a 4 hour wait until the phone call. I decided not to POAS so the 4 hour wait was agonising but I spent it in the kitchen baking! We were convinced that it hadn't worked but I was shocked to find out it is BFP!!! It is still sinking in. I did POAS right after so that we could see 'Pregnant 2-3'. This is my first ever BFP.

Going back for my next beta on Monday. Eek! Praying that nothing goes wrong, but it is great just to know that I can actually fall pregnant and we don't have another problem we didn't know about!

Congrats so happy for you x

OMG I can't believe I'm going to write this but I did our test yesterday & we've got our very first ever :bfp: I am still in shock!

Congrats Maddona on getting your :bfp:

We know it's early days but we never thought it could happen & we are so excited xx :happydance::happydance:

Yay another BFP so exciting x

Hi all
Had nurse consult this morning, have the protocol for fet which sounds nice and easy, not that anything is easy about this really!
Juat waiting for provera prescription as on CD42 today so when af finally arrives I can book scratch again and probably get more provera this day in advance as said I dont want to have the scratch on day 21 then have to wait another month for af to arrive, had enough of waiting now

How are the pupo ladies?

Bfp ladies, when are your first scans?

Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back