I'd like a TTC Buddy :)

Hey Tyson,
I thought you were going under the knife today? How did it go?

Yes, I did. My tubes are open and doc gave me the green light for Clomid!!! :happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:I'm so happy!! I'll be able to start Clomid on my next cycle so now the dreaded wait for AF again!! Oh well, at least I can start POAS again to pass the time! The full story is in my journal!

Yup,
Just had a look! You were very brave :hugs:
I hope you're feeling fine and dandy now, getting down to bd-ing and before you know it... :baby:

Hi Adelaide,
It's a bit early for you to have symptoms, right? So no worries at all.
Wishing you lots of :dust: for the next few days that implantation happens and gives you that :bfp: !!!

How are we doing ladies? Still waiting.....what happened to Zoe?

Hey! Well the witch showed up, a week later than expected. She's gone now, I'm on CD10 and waiting to ovulate. Bit bored of the waiting already. I just want to ovulate already!!! Then I can start the symptom spotting fortnight again!!

How are you doing TySonNMe?

How are the other Sussex girlies doing?

LoL honeybee! I feel the same way! I picked up my script for Clomid and can't wait for AF to come so I can start ovulating!! It's been pretty quiet on this thread...I hope everyone is doing well!

Hey girls,
I sent Zoe_puppy a message but no reply yet... I hope she had her :bfp: and that's why she's busy!!!

I have a sneaky feeling that I Ovd yesterday, but since DH is not so well we only bd'd once a few days ago so :cry:

Still, it looks like I'm having another short cycle so next time round when I know better will come very quickly. And I'll still symptom-spot :happydance:

By the way, I read today that women's cycles naturally get shorter with age. Girls in their teens have average cycles of 35 days, but in their early thirties, the average goes down to 28! Did you ladies know that???

I didn't know that petitpas! Get to BDing!! You can still catch the eggy if you OVed yesterday! I hope Zoe is doing well!!

Hi. I just joined this site so i could relate to other women TTC. im 27 and i have been TTC for 3 months. My DH is already sick of hearing about my symptoms that Im prob. making up in my head lol. I never knew how exciting and disappointing this whole process could be:wacko: This whole 2WW is driving me insane!!!!! :)

Hey raven, yeah I'm the same! I'm on my 3rd month now too, my last 2 months I was soooooo convinced I was pregnant! Totally symptom spotting. Poor DH got so excited, then AF arrived! lol. Gonna calm it down this month (try to anyway!!)

Petipas I didnt know that!! Hope you catch the egg!!

xx

:hi: raven! Welcome to BnB! I don't tell OH much at all...I spill my guts on here though! I don't want him to think I'm obsessed, but I am...and all the BDing is fun!! Good luck sweets!

Haha,
I'm so with Tyson although sometimes it does spill out of me a little bit and my DH therefore knows I am obsessed. He just doesn't know the extent of it :rofl:
He keeps telling me off for spending so much time on my 'blogging thing'. If only he knew what this really is!

Honeybee, I think it's great that your OH gets excited! Mine is quite calm at the moment - I don't think he'll be excited until he sees a little one on a scan :)

Hello Raven, where are you at in your cycle now?

Haha,
I'm so with Tyson although sometimes it does spill out of me a little bit and my DH therefore knows I am obsessed. He just doesn't know the extent of it :rofl:
He keeps telling me off for spending so much time on my 'blogging thing'. If only he knew what this really is!

Honeybee, I think it's great that your OH gets excited! Mine is quite calm at the moment - I don't think he'll be excited until he sees a little one on a scan :)

Hello Raven, where are you at in your cycle now?

Hey petitpas... right now im at 7dpo and my DH encourages me to blog b/c i made the mistake and let him know how obsessed i was lol now im just trying to keep to act cool but im glad i found this forum b/c i need an outlet or ill go crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->