I'd like a TTC Buddy :)

I know i know ! i should test! im 3 days late now, and NO sign of AF but i want to hold off just to be sure i dont get that :bfn:
what do you guys think? do you think this is my month ? im starting to get excited but i dont want to be let down

ms.conception: FF is a free site where you can track your cycles; you can input all sorts of info to help you. www.fertilityfriend.com

Zoe: I saw your other post...congrats on the puppy! I don't think your insane...we just got a Mastiff pup in November (he's almost 11 months now). Our other dog just turned 2 yesterday (happy birthday Tyson!). I'm more concerned with managing the dogs and a baby, but it will work itself out. As far as testing goes, I'd be afraid of a :bfn: too...don't do it unless you're ready!! Lots of luck and :dust: sweets!

Where is kitty?!?!?!

ok update: im now 4 days late, no signs of Af and cannot put on any of my bras as my bbs have grown a cup in the last few days !!:happydance: im starting to get excited! maybe i will get my little bundle after all :pink: :blue: :pink:

im cautiously excited and considering a pregnancy test.... still scared of the BFN though which is keeping me from it. :cloud9:

Zoe,
I think at four days post-af, your hormone levels should be at a very nice level for testing. :kiss:

Wait any longer and you'll have missed the first half of your pregnancy! :dohh:

Hey, can I join this thread too? I just turned 27 in Dec and am currently NTNP. Looking for more TTC buddies, because I don´t know anyone here really. Am hoping for a BFP this year because though I stopped contraceptives last year, my period stopped for almost 5 months. It took thyroid medication to bring it back on and now I´ve been having my period for 2 consecutive months.

And yes! Zoe - my friend who gave birth not long ago, said her boobs expanded really quickly even in the first month. Go test!

Hi Cheerios!! Welcome! I'm turning 27 in a couple of weeks so happy belated birthday! What cycle day are you on?

1 day until :AF: is due..I hope she stays away!!! I might be symptom searching..but my bbs are huge and super sore!..and my nips look weird? lol no cramps or anything...and i'm usually really weepy the week before AF is due...i'm not this week..but I was super weepy last week and the week before...i'm not sure if i think AF isn't going to show..or what. lets hope not...

:dust:

Hi Cherrios! I just joined like last week and babyandbump is more addictive then facebook lol

Hi cheerios!
so im now like 5-6 days late no AF, no AF symptoms so yesterday I tested with a clearblue test and got a :bfn: !! what is going on!! im dissapointed and concerned, where is AF?

Zoe,...I read a few posts from ladies on here that sometimes they were up to 12 days late..and still getting :bfn: sometimes it takes longer for the HCG levels in some women to get concentrated enough in your pee to turn the stick the right way!! But thats really late...any symptoms at all besides CM?

Hey, can I join?! I wanna TTC buddy too. I live in East Sussex, on our 2nd month of TTC, got married a month ago.
Lots of luck and dust.xx

Zoe I'm in the exact same situation as you - 5/6 days late. Had a bit of spotting on Tuesday night but nothing since. Fingers crossed for you hope the witch stays away!

Welcome honeybee!!!! I'm new to this forum too, i'm ttc for the first time!! :af: is offically 1 day late for me as of today! :) hope she stays away - keep us updated, 5/6 days late sounds promising..when did u ovulate?

Welcome honeybee, that's three of us in Sussex now!!!

I found a link to a website with chart of average hcg levels per dpo, but also listing least/most recorded for each day. I'll dig it out and post it on here later...

Tudledah for now... gotta work work work *yawn*

Hey ladies!
Well you see I think that I ovulated a little later than normal this month, like maybe 5 days late, so I guess that's why af is late? She'll probably appear tonight or something. Think I ovulated about 15/16 days ago.. I've only been ttc for 2 months and I've found out sooooo much I didnt know already!!! I really should have paid more attention at school!!
ooooh good luck Ms Conception - when are you gonna do a test or have you already? When did you ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->