I'd like a TTC Buddy :)

Hi and Welcome Honeybee I'm new to the site as well... I'm in the states though... lol
I'm 8 dpo.... Hopefully no AF I've had tons of early symptoms... Good Luck and baby dust!!

Hi ladies and welcome!! AF is finally here! Yay! I scheduled my HSG for next Wednesday...kinda excited and anxious at the same time...I want to know what's going on down there!! We need a calendar to keep track of everyone's cycles! LoL...loads of sticky :dust: ladies!!

Hi Cheerios!! Welcome! I'm turning 27 in a couple of weeks so happy belated birthday! What cycle day are you on?

Hi TySoNMe! :) Thanks a lot! Your birthday´s coming up soon eh? I´m currently CD 9. But this is only the second month that I´m temping, so I really don´t even know if I ovulate on my own. Great that your AF is here! What´s HSG? Lots of baby dust to you!

MS Conception! Hello! :) I like your name! Very unique and straight to the point. Yup! BnB is really addictive. Which is why I had to stop myself from coming here for a few days.... Cool that you have some symptoms! Let us know how it goes!!!

Zoe_ puppy: I would say as long as your AF is not here yet, you´re not out yet.... keep being patient! I know, easier said than done.... If ever you feel your AF takes a long time to come, you can console yourself by thinking of people like myself who had to wait 4.5 mths before my AF came back.

Oh, today I woke up with a bladder infection. Had to pee every 2/3 mins. For a while, I had to think that´s an early pregnancy symptom, but its impossible because I just had my period 9 days ago. So yeah, went to the doc and got some antibiotics.... gotta be happy that I´m not pregnant yet! :) Wouldn´t know if I could take some of the medicine. Alrighty, ciao ladies!

hey ho ladies,

Honeybee another sussexer :D woooooooop!!

I never thought id say it tyson but yaaaaaaaaay for :witch: :D

Sussex by the seeeeea!!
I'd really like the witch or a BFP soon..... I swear this is worse than the 2WW!!!

Ok, here is the promised link:
https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

*Edited rest of post because I'm a muppet and misread cheerios' question!*

Good info petitpas! Thanks!
Kitty: LoL! I've never been so happy to see AF!
Cheerios: An HSG, or hysterosalpingogram, is where the doctor injects dye into your uterus and then takes an x-ray. The dye is supposed to travel through your fallopian tubes and empty out the other end. They can use the x-ray to see if there is a blockage in your tubes. The doctor would like to do that procedure before prescribing me Clomid as I'm pretty sure I do not ovulate as I don't even have AF on my own. I really hope my tubes are open!!

I hope your tubes are a teensy bit closed and will be opened by the procedure, solving all your problems!!!!

TysonMe
Thanks for explaining! Wow, when are you going for your procedure? Is it painful? I find it a pain to figure out if you´re ovulating. Because apparently you can ovulate without a period and you might not ovulate even when you have a period and I seriously don´t like temping. Find it sooo difficult, esp. when I wake up at night to pee sometimes....or get woken up my husband when he wakes up - ie. not my usual wakeuptime.

From my research, it's not a painful procedure. I don't think they cut you or do anything like that. Same for me with the temping. OH wakes up earlier than I do and usually wakes me up. So I don't even try. I do use OPKs to try and see when I'm ovulating. I thought I got a positive, but I think I just misread the OPK. I'll use what I have left of the test sticks and then I'll just spend the money and buy the digital ones. I have heard good things about them and it takes the guesswork out of reading the Internet Cheapies.

:witch:
Oh well! Gonna book a table for sushi next week so 'ner silly witch! :tease:

Hey!
Where is everyone? What's the news??????? Anyone had a visit by the :witch:? Or done a :test: and possibly had a :bfp:? Or still waiting???
Wassupppppp???

Hey petitpas! You already know my news...where did everyone else go????

Helloooo :)
I'd like a TTC buddy too!
I'm 7dpo and hoping this is my month
but at the same time i feel its not going to be :(
I've been trying for 3 months now and i'm desparate for a baby!!

:)
xxxxx

Baby dust to allll!!!!!
:dust:

Hi Adelaide! Welcome!! Lots of :dust: to you! It's not over until the :witch: shows her ugly face!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->