If at first you don't conceive, try, try, try AGAIN!!

Oh fairy dust I hope it's not the witch for u. I think I'm out too as feel really premenstruel at the moment, always do the week before the witch. Spose I'll just wait and see.
God I've only been ttc 3 months and my head is wrecked Already, so up and down, in more ways than one, ha! No seriously, don't know how long I will be able to keep this up, especially the 2ww :( see premenstruel freak.
Ok I'm gonna go to bed, wrecked. Night gals :)

Oh fairy dust I hope it's not the witch for u. I think I'm out too as feel really premenstruel at the moment, always do the week before the witch. Spose I'll just wait and see.
God I've only been ttc 3 months and my head is wrecked Already, so up and down, in more ways than one, ha! No seriously, don't know how long I will be able to keep this up, especially the 2ww :( see premenstruel freak.
Ok I'm gonna go to bed, wrecked. Night gals :)

I know exactly how you feel! This is only our third month as well, but it really does a number on your head eh? It doesn't help that we've been programmed all our life to believe that we could get pregnant anytime! It makes you feel like a failure when other people are walking around with their big bellies and you're just staring at them all jealous. oh well c'est la vie!

Just to get to know my team mates more :)......

Wondering how you girls all plan your month/cycle. i.e. what are your tactics for :baby: manufacture?
For me, I'm a planner... lots of :sex: when fertility friend tells me to:happydance:
So far I have not really got into the charting temps and cm. Did anyone find out that their assumed ovulating time was different than expected based on temp/cm results?

Thanks for including me in the group :flower:
Good wishes and :dust: to you all!!

Well my plan this month was to go at it like rabbits, everyday since the week after my af up until 4 days past ov, or what I thought aS ov, only been going by my body cm really, must say everyday was tough, ha. I said to my OH the other day, 'i don't want to see u til next month' ha ha. We also used pressed for the first time this month
next month I think I might start temping and use fertility friends website, I'll see and maybe DTD every second day. Is anybody else temping and if so would u recommend it?

heya ladies, well im doing it pretty all natural but i do take folic acid but thats just smart lol.
other than that we just :sex: when were horny haha. we want it to happen when it happens.
and as for the TWW i didnt even know that i was in it so mine was a one week wait haha!!
xoxo

:dust: :dust: :dust:

My tactics are to :sex: as much as possible and see what happens taking vitamins etc and i have got some preseed to try this month. I am tryin today, sat, sun, tue, wed, fri, sat, sun!!!!! haha whats the betting i miss that lil eggy while me and OH are apart :dohh:

How is everyone else? Im just waiting for OH to get back with his son for the weekend so am expecting a busy day tomorrow and then im off to see my 6 month old niece which will make me want :baby: even more! Me and OH were working out how much its going to cost once i get my bfp ... Its alot of money!!! but i cant wait to spend every penny of it on my sticky! Has anyone looked at baby stuff ... I cant stop ( cycle 9 .... really want a sticky before i have been trying for a year! )

Lots of love, hugs and hope!

Hi girls, think I'm out of the running, think the witch is starting!!!!! Already????My last af started 30 th. So it's really early! The witch, I spose at least it's not late and then arrives. Never happy hey! So is that a 24 day cycle then? Oh I don't know, ha.

heys girls if you want the team name/logo in your signiture like mine then just gopy this code!!

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3869377fltt.gif

xoxo

grr code didnt come out like it was supposed too..PM me if you want it.

hope&faith
do you look at baby clothes on the internet? i just cant help it me and OH are like aww that would look so cute if we had a baby to put it in haha!! shame you cant buy a baby online to go with the outfits haha!! (i would never do that BTW) :rofl:

ly girls!!
xoxo

hahaha buying a baby online ... i wish you could pay and then that month you get pregnant! we have chosen loads of stuff and cant stop looking ... i found a cow outfit from mothercare that im desperate to get it is so cute will the the first thing i buy when i get a sticky bean!!1

OMG i saw that it was soo adorable try sites like boots.com, next, littlewoods, asdas haha!! gosh theres so many!! :rofl:
i want it all!!!

xoxo

i know ... we were just trying to chose a cot! no im going to stop now its becoming obsessive. Im seeing my 6 month old niece on Sunday ... so maybe i will get a chance to dress her up a lil bit!!! hehe

lol, awww whats her name? i spend alot of time with my mates babies!! i just love it but it makes me proper broody lol!! xoxo

Hey Girls, Just checking in.... how is everyone. I hope you all are getting busy :sex::sex: and thinking positively that this is the month for us all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:
Baby dust to everyone!

i have been at it! her name is alice and she is gorgeous! . .. . hmmm going to get some more :sex: tonight and tomorrow morning but im not going to get any more until tuesday so im worried im not going to be having enuf to get a bfp?!?

Love, hugs and hope x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->