If at first you don't conceive, try, try, try AGAIN!!

I findthe more im on this site the more obsessed i become! but i also like to keep updated with mmy girlies and you guys really inspire me to continue to try! ... I checked cervix earlier and it is now closed and lower so i guess i have ovulated so im now in my 2ww! still going to bd with oh tonight and tomorrow just incase but now its time to relax and hope that bean sticks!!!!

I dont want another period for 9 months either! I have been thinking about taking a break from BNB, but I think I will stay on till the 2 months before IVF comes up where we can't ttc or do IUI then I can destress then come back for all my IVF stuff.

I keep trying to take a break from bnb but im still back everyday! maybe a should break from now during 2ww! hmmm how is everyone today? x x x

I am tired about ready for bed, it's a good thing I don't work at the moment cause it's almost 2 am! I want to take a break to but the book marked link is right beside my FF and its hard not to cause i Have made a ton of friends in the groups and don't want to leave them. Night!

Hey girls, how is everyone doing tonight? How is the one week wait going? Damn I'm so impatient...just can't wait for that testing day to come...and now that I have a whole drawer full of internet hpts it's so hard to resist!!! But I must!!!

I did my first opk for this cycle but it was faint.. I did it kind of early though, its been touch cause i Have been sleeping in till noon cause i have been up really late so I must POAS aorund 2 to 3 pm tomorrow for an accurate read... if I O on time I will get my positive on sunday.

Done and done! Next :sex: session is monday. I hate waiting so long!!!!! But it can't be helped.

heya ladies sorry i havent been on been super busy, plus it gets my mind off of TTC!!
how is everybody doing?
xoxo

what have i missed?

xoxo

Hey ... im ok ... not enjoying the two week wait tho going to ikea to buy a new desk for oh today and guess we will spend the rest of the day putting it up! Then out for a meal with some friends tonight! I ovulated a lil earlier than i thought i would (i think) so i think witch is due on mine and oh's 2 1/2 year anniversary which will be good if she doesnt turn up but not so nice if she does but im just relaxing if it doesnt happen this month it might happen next! Chin up and all!

How is everyone else? How are you fairydust?

bye everyone, love you all!!

xoxo

check out my journal if you dont understand!!

Hey guys - I'm out for this month - :witch: arrived today. I think my next testing date will be September 7.

OH NO ... hunny hope your ok, keep in touch lovely and im sure you will get everything you dream off in the end.

Love to everyone x x x

well im goign to stick around with all my girls, i could never leave you's.
me and the OH have sorted things out, it was a mis-understanding.
but were not officially TTC, were NTNP!!

xoxox

im so glad your not leaving ... i actually cried ( very strange and all over emotional have cried everyday for the last few days! ) Im soooooooo tired! just cant seem to catch up on sleep but going to have a bed to myself for the next 4 nights so hopefully i will catch up soon. How is everyone else? Im going out for chinese tonight at a really nice place unless my family go without me coz i may be asleep!

x x x

set an alarm :rofl: cant miss the yummy yummy chinese =D
awww hun dont cry for me, although i do feel rather special now hehe jokes!!

xoxo

im hoping my emotions may be preg sypmtom ... i hate it when people are upset or things arent going right especially my girls on here coz they deserve the best! Ahhhh my head is going mad maybe its witchy lol

mmmm chinese food sounds sooooo good right now!!! some chicken fried rice yum yum :)

I'm 7dpo and absolutely dying to take a test! I must wait, 4 more days, I can do it, can't I? Somebody help me resist!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->