If at first you don't conceive, try, try, try AGAIN!!

Hi everyone, I am trying to conceive too. I just came off the nuvaring in May, and dh and I are trying for our second. Our daughter is 2 and she is getting so big! My dh is 24 and I'm 26 I don't want my daughter to grow up an only child as I pictured myself with a large family since I am one of 4 kids. I thought since I had the first child it would be easier to have a second, and boy am I wrong, I really am trying everything to conceive and am thought this site might help keep me sane and give me some pointers to make conception easier. I am due to have my period tomorrow, and right now I am stressing out cause I really really want this baby! Anyway I hope to talk to you ladies and best of luck to everyone on here who is trying as hard as I am.

Hey Emmysmommy, let us know how tomorrow goes.... I hope the :witch: stays away from you :)

Hi ladies :hi: i'm not new around here, but would love to join in the fun!

My background:

I am 24 and DH is 30. We've been married for over two years now and have been ttc since our first anniversary. That makes this month # 14 for us (since May 08). This last May I had a diagnostic lap which found a "significant" amount of endo and an adhesion connecting my uterus with some ligaments in my lower back. They were not able to do anything about the adhesion during that procedure (which sucks cause it hurts!), but they lasered out the endo. Doc said she was confident that that was our problem... we shall see:shrug:

Hopefully this is a lucky thread for us :winkwink:

PS this has been a very educational journey as well so if any of you fairly new ladies have any questions feel free to ask. I feel like a reproductive encyclopedia these days :rofl:

also I am due to test on the 29th if :witch:stays away

Hey ladies ... how are we all today?

Well i got bd last night and this morning ... but now not going to see OH until tuesday
:-( this cycle is going ok so far i really want a baby please let me have a sticky bean! I really hope this is a lucky thread for us ladies hope everyone gets a bfp real soon x x x

wishn2bmum && emmysmommy of corse yous can join the group..
just let me know your testing dates so i can add you too the list!!
i hope every one get their BFP A.S.A.P!! The :witch: is getting ready to leave the building for me, but i must say it's been a very, very light 5 days!! and ive had no AF cramps, (not like im complaining lol) but this is very weird for me normally im heavy-ish and get really bad cramps.
ive had alot of trapped wind though which is giving me stomach ache.
over than that a few twinges in lower abdomen here and there!!

xoxo

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey girls, I just took an ovulation test today and it looks like I'm supposed to ovulate soon!!! DH is working and i have soccer at 4:30, so i'll have to wait until I get back from soccer to start the baby-making ;)

How is everyone else doing? Anybody else close to ovulating right now?

I should be ovulating around tuesday / wednesday ?!? trying to see oh as much as possible this week as he is working away from home ... will see him tue, wed, thur and i thought friday but i may not! hmmm ... having a stressful day with my sis's 6 month old in the house making me want a baby even more! am i horrible for being jelous?!?

Hey all, I'd love to join... special hey to wishin! We meet in another group!
I am 24 almost 25 and DH is 25, we've been ttc since june 08 so this is my 13th cycle. We've had some bumps and bad sperm results so I expect to be around a while longer. We are currently awaiting IUI then IVF if that doesn't work. Should be starting in Oct or Nov of this year. If you want more details you can check out my journal called kelly9's wish for a baby. I like wishin also feel like an encyclopedia when it comes to baby stuff or fertility issues as I've been around for a while now...

If I were to test it would be on Aug 18th but I typically don't as seeing a BFN is a lot harder then just getting witch.

heya kelly9, sure you can join the group, everybody is welcome!!
xoxo

heya guys how are we all? ive been super busy this weekend so havent really been on much.
i will have to catch up with you's all tonight and we can share our weekends with each other!! =)
got college soon, great!! ive finished all my work but i got to keep going in, just to sit there? WTF lol?

xoxo

Hey all

I had a lazy weekend... but I don't work ATM cause I am starting nursing at U of C in sept so enjoying my time off!

Kelly9,
Good luck in nursing school. I just finished and it is a crazy ride for sure but def. worth it. I am getting ready to take state boards later this week. I wish you the best, both in school and in TTC.
Good luck!

I've had a crap weekend :cry: I am PMSing like crazy!!!!! I haven't been this melancholy and well... nuts in quite a while. I hate feeling this way. Last night was a big mental break down, which wasn't so much fun, but it resulted in DH calling FS first thing this morning all on his own to schedule an SA. Next Monday we're getting that done :haha:

awww I hope it all comes back clear for you wishin! I know about SA stress! speaking of which I Have to book another one for october... keep forgetting to do it! I hope the witch hold off for you.

Thanks Jersdoll! I am starting an accelerated program since i already have a degree, it is a full bachelor of nursing RN degree in 20 months! Eek! I have 7 courses my first semester!!!!! I will be busy! Good luck on your boards!

Hey girls! Well my opk confirmed that I ovulated last night :) Which is awesome, because we've been having lots of sex this past week, so hopefully something happens!!! Let the two week wait begin!

Well im guessing i should of ovulated yesterday or today ... but had :sex: last night and expecting to get some more tonight and hopefully tomorrow morning but may not be seeing oh on friday which is stressing me out incase i ovulate late. :shrug: Really hope i have ovulated already and that :spermy: reaches the egg ... love, hugs and hope

heya girlies, sorry i havent been on lately..I find that not coming on baby and baump relaxes me a little as i dont see BFP's and babies. and i dont get obsessed with sex haha!!
well im officially off my period now so will be baby making as much as possible =D
i dont want another period for 9 months!! hehe
i will catch up with you ladies soon!! promiss..
ly xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"