If u had to chose

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
if u were given a illness in pregance and you hadf to have one what would u chose?

Think I'd go with the morning sickness - get it out the road :rofl:

same here, cause you can find something that would hopefully ease it then

none of em thanks! I know where you got the restless legs from! coz you spent endless evening with my legs jumping about all over the sofa and running me a cold bath to soak my legs in hehe

but seriously I cant decide! you missed off needing to pee all the time, if that was there I think Id choose that

i would pick any apart from the sickness lol...its evil, pure evil and i cant find anything to take it away still...sniff... :cry:

I went for tired all the time.

I can rarely stay away till 9.30pm/10.00pm so I'm used to it. The peeing in the night makes me more tired and I had restless legs before Pg so I def wouldn't like that one.

Cx

I want them all!! Cos then it would mean I am finally pg! :D

I say that now ..... but if I get my BFP it might be a different story then hey?! :lol:

Lauz_1601 said:
none of em thanks! I know where you got the restless legs from! coz you spent endless evening with my legs jumping about all over the sofa and running me a cold bath to soak my legs in hehe

but seriously I cant decide! you missed off needing to pee all the time, if that was there I think Id choose that

i no and i put on 1stone with ur i thinki had pregance syptham as everytime ur craved chocolate i was roped into eating it finally losing teh weight u wait until im pregs i wil take bk all the favours u owe me jheheheh

I still have morning sickness, so I don't choose that one, I would go for sleepless nights, as at some point you would be so tired and just flake out! :D

None of those thanks - I had all of this during my first pregnancy and hopefully the next one doesn`t include the whole programme! =;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->