If your around 5 weeks join to share symptoms all the way to POPPING!

Hello!!
Congrats on team blue. We are team pink!!! All good here and bumpmcoming along nicely. Can't believe it's over half way. Can't wait t meet her! X

Congrats on team pink!! Have you bought much stuff yet?

Hmmm... Went a little crazy when we found out with some cute outfits but have stopped now and moved on to practical stuu like deposit for nursery furniture... Checking out prams etc. You?

What are prams? I see that word a lot on here and I have no idea what it is ..lol.

I haven't bought anything yet, but my mother in law and sister in law have. They bought me a bunch of cute outfits and onesies.

We have a girls only shopping trip planned for next month.My mother in law wants to buy the crib for us then. I am so excited to buy a crib. It will start feeling more real to me.

Are you having a baby shower? If so, when are you having yours?

Buggy/ stroller ...I think that's what they are called in US : )
No, no plans for a baby shower. They aren't really done here though I think are gaining in popularity. I think I might do a nice afternoon tea somewhee with family maybe.. Not sure really.. It feels a bit weird. I am going to have a big christening though!!!
Are you having one?

Yeah, we are going to have a baby shower. I have a practically nothing yet for the baby so my mother in law is throwing me a baby shower on Dec. 3rd. That will give me plenty of time to buy the things I didn't get.
I can't believe we are already half way through, I don't feel very big yet. Hows your bump coming along?

I am quite small too but I do seem to have grown quite dpsuddenly just in the last week or so. I had my 25 week appt today and the midwife seemed very happy with my size so am happy about that. Defo starting to feel pregnant physically now. Little things are starting ton prove problematic like not bending all the way over as easily.... Like picking something off the floor. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->