If your around 5 weeks join to share symptoms all the way to POPPING!

Here is my pic from my scan yesterday - they dated me back to 5+6 so today technically makes 6 weeks. I didn't change my tickers yet because I am hoping my EDD changes - its at Feb 29 now :) There isn't much to see in the picture - but I got to see my little babies heart beating away - 118 BPM. I cried!!

Here's a pic of our little bean
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1309976427.jpg

And just for fun some pix of my barley there bump. The first is pre-pregnancy, the second was when I *thought* I was 6 weeks - can you see the little bump under my bloated belly??? It's very little but its under my hip bones!

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1309801018.jpg
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1309761527.jpg

Aww ~ Lovely pics :cloud9:

Yes, I can see your little bump ~ cute :kiss:

You cant see mine, as its under a layer of flab that I was working on toning up! :haha:

Here is my pic from my scan yesterday - they dated me back to 5+6 so today technically makes 6 weeks. I didn't change my tickers yet because I am hoping my EDD changes - its at Feb 29 now :) There isn't much to see in the picture - but I got to see my little babies heart beating away - 118 BPM. I cried!!

Here's a pic of our little bean
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1309976427.jpg

And just for fun some pix of my barley there bump. The first is pre-pregnancy, the second was when I *thought* I was 6 weeks - can you see the little bump under my bloated belly??? It's very little but its under my hip bones!

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1309801018.jpg
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1309761527.jpg

awww amazing pics!:thumbup:

I am so glad you have a little bump going on because i thought i was going crazy cos i didnt think you could get a bump so little but i have definitly got a roundness occuring!

I am 5wks 1day and have had a horrible time sleeping so i am always tired but can only sleep 2hrs at a time and my boobs are so sore and getting huge already and the nausea and heartburn is starting to kick in dbl time i can only eat crackers right now and drinking water seems to kick the heartburn into full gear, im super bloated as well but i am happy to finally be able to say i have all this going on

Morning everyone!

I have booked myself an early scan.. I can wait no longer. Also, I have very few symptoms so I am starting to wonder if I am dreaming it all. The scan is in a week and a hlaf - by which time I will be 8 weeks 2 days. I'm currently 6 weeks 6 weeks 4 days. I don't have sore boobs... though they feel a little hard? I do get tired but not tired anough that I HAVE to lie down in the middle of the day or anything but by 8pm am done and feel sleepy much much earlier. No nausea - the occasional 'wave' but nothing to really notice. I am trying to feel lucky rather than worry. :wacko:

ttcwithendo- ;hi; I must say i have the exact same symptoms as you i couldnt describe them better myself although i dont eat crackers i eat food alllllll the time!!!!! :munch:

Bunska im sure everything is ok you hear so many women dont get symptoms at all and are well duffed:haha:
And i must say i am truly jealous fo your early scan! i really want one!!!!!!!! i have been thinking about getting one the cheapest they do is £100! if you dont mind me asking how much was yours?

There doesnt seem to be much choice in Newcastle either!

Hey Cassie

No, I don't mind at all. It was £99 which is a lot but, at this point, I need it to feel *real* you know? I am starting to get really excited, it just feels odd not really having any symptoms.

Wow , I am at work and just sneezed........Ouchiee!!!! It was about 5-10sec of throbbing.
All my other symtoms are gone...just the sore boobs are here with me still.

Cant wait almost onto wk 7!!! I love the weekends even more now because I know its another week further along :)

Hi girlies!

Sorry i have been away over the weekend!

Thanks bunska!

I agree armywife- every weekend = new week! :D

Urgh i am soooooo sick of feeling sick! soo soo sooo sick! I actuallly cried the other day cos i was feeling that sorry for myself:cry: Its just sooo constant i only get a few moments where i dont feel sick! although i am doing a great job of keeping it in! i swear even typing to you now im keeping my mouth tighlty shut cos if i opened it vom would go every where! :nope:

Very poorly, sad, irratble cassie!

Hows everyone else?

Hi girlies!

Sorry i have been away over the weekend!

Thanks bunska!

I agree armywife- every weekend = new week! :D

Urgh i am soooooo sick of feeling sick! soo soo sooo sick! I actuallly cried the other day cos i was feeling that sorry for myself:cry: Its just sooo constant i only get a few moments where i dont feel sick! although i am doing a great job of keeping it in! i swear even typing to you now im keeping my mouth tighlty shut cos if i opened it vom would go every where! :nope:

Very poorly, sad, irratble cassie!

Hows everyone else?

:hugs: Its not good is it :hugs: Thankfully it should pass soon

Am still feeling a little jealous of all you sickly creatures which is, I know, NUTS.

awww its not great!

I was so excited at first but now its really annoying! Dave bought us a takeaway the other night and i took one bite and felt sick! What a waste!:dohh:

Bunska what symptoms have you got?!

awww its not great!

I was so excited at first but now its really annoying! Dave bought us a takeaway the other night and i took one bite and felt sick! What a waste!:dohh:

Oh yeah, same here ~ My DH bought home an indian take-away & I only managed a small amount, even though it was yummy! :dohh:

awww its not great!

Oh yeah, same here ~ My DH bought home an indian take-away & I only managed a small amount, even though it was yummy! :dohh:

It's a bitch!!!!!!! i bought a sonoline b doppler yesterday just waiting for it to be delivered....anyone tried one of these! i know ur not meant to use untill 10 weeks but there are some ppl using it on youtube from 7 weeks!

Bunska what symptoms have you got?!

My worst one .. is my RAGE. I feel really aggresive, the slightest thing really makes me want to kill someone. Nice.

I have lower ab pain.. a bit of backache. I am sleepy but not *i must lie down* sleepy... just generally always a bit sleepy - if you know what I mean..? I wee a lot but then I ALWAYS wee a lot. I can see some veins have started to appear under my skin but my boobs are okay - they are only sore if I really press them *LOL*. I get a very occasional wave of nausea but hardly anything really. My appetite is not great but I don;t feel sick at the thought of food its more *mnah* , take it or leave it...

Am trying to feel lucky/not worry and try and relax and enjoy it but.. at the moment its still a bit surreal... hence the early scan.

WOW, I just wanted to congratulate you ladies! Your only beginning your journey and I hope everything goes well for you all. Hang in there. The next months of your lives will be very crazy like a roller coaster. Lots of things are in store for you. :)

LADIES I HAVE SCARY NEWS!

So i had some sharper cramps- kind of like diarrhea pains that make you feel hot and flustered!

I then felt wet down below and wiped and i had brown blood! :wacko: Straight away panic has set in!

I know brown blood isnt bad but it was the fact i did have farely sharp pains however they did last for 30 mins then seemed to go....now i only have the usually dull ache!

So i called the hospital nd i have a scan on wed! fingers and toes crossed everything is ok!!!!!

That sounds scary. Try not to panic, I am sure everything will be fine.

LADIES I HAVE SCARY NEWS!

So i had some sharper cramps- kind of like diarrhea pains that make you feel hot and flustered!

I then felt wet down below and wiped and i had brown blood! :wacko: Straight away panic has set in!

I know brown blood isnt bad but it was the fact i did have farely sharp pains however they did last for 30 mins then seemed to go....now i only have the usually dull ache!

So i called the hospital nd i have a scan on wed! fingers and toes crossed everything is ok!!!!!

FX'd for you ~ Im sure it is just uterus stretching pains :flower: & as long as the blood is brown, its sure to be old blood & nothing to worry about

Will be thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"