I'm a celebrity....

~KACI~

Reaction score
Couldn't see a thread
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8356212.stm

Starts sunday:)

Woohoo! As much as it creeps me out with all the spiders and whatnot, i'll still watch it :haha:

Sad to admit this but out of all the reality shows this is the one i love and watch every episode i hate the others big brother, x factor, etc. There is something fascinating about watching z list celebs eat bugs and stuff :rofl:

:happydance: i will watch any reality show... im sad i know :rofl:

Cant wait!! Though i think it'll be hard to top Joe from last year he was FAB!!

I wont have any qualms drooling over Gino though, phwooooar i LOVE him :cloud9:

I love I'm a Celeb! It's the only one I would actually ever go on lol

:happydance: I know im sad but im soo looking forwards to this, i must admit i love it!

I always say I won't watch it, but I say that with every reality show, because I get far too addicted. But I know I'll watch it!
Can't wait! xx

I love it, cant wait, but abit annoyed that if jordan does go in, its only for the last week, she reckons shes gonna win it, and shes getting like tripple what everyone is getting?!

But i hope it doesnt get boring like it has last 2 series where everyone votes for the same ppl to do the trials everynight!!! xxx

I was really excited about it this year, because of rumours about one of the contestants, but that never materialised. I'm still excited about it though! :thumbup:x

can't wait for this to start - heard a rumor Katie Price may be making an appearance but not sure how true this is LOL!! - would she want to put herself through that again - guess if the money was right then yes - I shall be watching anyhow for the laughs and the bug eating :)

Can't wait to watch this now I no longer watch X Factor, hehe! :)

I saw on a contestant list that Katie Price is going back in... erm.. why?!

The one contestant that was rumoured that i am disappointed is not going in is Gazza, i really wanted him to, he's a legend!!

Cant wait!! Though i think it'll be hard to top Joe from last year he was FAB!!

I wont have any qualms drooling over Gino though, phwooooar i LOVE him :cloud9:

I llllllllluuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee Gino:kiss: I only found out yestersay that he's married with 2 kids :cry: Shattered my fantasies:dohh:

I will prob watch until Jordon enters, seriously, that woman would take a shit in public if the money was right:growlmad:

I love I'm a Celeb! Ant & Dec are just so funny, they make it for me. They just can't help laughing at the contestants haha. (Think back to the infamous Paul Burrell one where Ant and Dec were uncontrolably laughing sooo funny)
x

Paul Burrell lived next door to my PE Teacher, & the whole time he was in I'm a Celeb..all we had was "Paul this, Paul that!" We were like "PLEASE, SHUT UP!" :haha:

I love Ant & Dec though. They, along with the bug eating, are the main reason I watch it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->