I'm a Mrs!!!

Thank you very much, I might upload one later :)

God, I had a phone call of the bridesmaid who was refusing to come saying she does want to come and be bridesmaid :dohh: so confused!

:wacko: she needs to decide one way or the other, it's not fair on you

I'd be tempted to tell her it's too late and that you've already replaced her :lol:

I would be tempted to tell her no aswell, you don't really need the hassle! Xx

Well, now she's saying she'll come to the actual wedding but she's refusing to come and any dress fittings or anything as her mom will be there. I really do feel like telling her to forget it :(

Yeah just say sorry but its going to be too difficult to organise that way so I'm not going to be able to have you as a bridesmaid xx

That's definitely way too difficult to organise around :wacko: She's being silly in my opinion, regardless of anything that's happened with her mum, it's your special day and she should be making things easier for you, not causing extra stress :hugs:

Thank you, I've said you've got until tonight to decide, either you be bridesmaid and come to every fitting and so on, or you don't come to the wedding full stop. We only have 30 places at the registry office so every space is precious and I can't be dealing with her sulking.

She's being silly in my opinion too, it's not like her mother is a child abuser or anything, she's being a drama queen IMO, I really don't need this extra stress, it's my wedding day, my bridesmaids are supposed to be there to help me and support me, not cause stress for me :(

:hugs: sorry she's making you feel like this

good on your for telling her she needs to decide one way or another xx

Yeah well done for telling her! Hopefully she will either realise she's being stupid or bugger off haha xxx

Good on you for telling her how it should be. Has she replied yet?

Thank you, she's decided she will come after all, and that includes dress fittings and things. So that's one worry off!

Atleast she's make her mind up, I bet that's one worry off your mind :)

Glad she's made up her mind! That should hopefully take some of the stress out of the planning :)

When it comes down to it she didn't want to be the one missing out. Sensible girl lol! Xx

Thank you all so much.

We've had two RSVP cards from DF's aunts so I know they're definitely coming :) Although apparently DF's cousins are offended they're not invited to the ceremony, and apparently one has said there's nothing stopping him coming to the registry office to watch us get married, when unfortunately there is because the room only holds 30, and that includes the bride and groom.

Thank you all so much.

We've had two RSVP cards from DF's aunts so I know they're definitely coming :) Although apparently DF's cousins are offended they're not invited to the ceremony, and apparently one has said there's nothing stopping him coming to the registry office to watch us get married, when unfortunately there is because the room only holds 30, and that includes the bride and groom.

What on earth would make him want to attend something he hasn't been invited to anyway?! Awkward!

Some people are strange aren't they! I'm sure they wouldn't do that though. Do people know why you have limited numbers? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->