I'm a Mrs!!!

Oh, no, I meant I was surprised she was going to just step down rather than explain her worries to you. My MOH was panicky about the dress I wanted her to wear but she said so.
It wi be nice to have her in a different dress. She will stand out as the MOH then :)

If she's the maid of honour a different dress will help her to stand out a bit more :hugs: That's such a shame that she felt so self confident over a dress :( Hope she feels better now that you'll be sorting her a different one :hugs:

Finally sorted my MOH a different dress! The platinum one we bought didn't fit, so we went to a bridal shop and picked one there, it looks lovely on her :) I also spied my tiara whilst we were in there, it's gorgeous! It's a warren york and oh so very sparkly! I put a deposit down on it there and then, it's only £45 but the bridal shop doesn't take cards and I'd only got £10 on me so they said they'd take it as deposit and I could pay for the rest whenever :D

:happydance: so pleased that you've found your moh a dress and your tiara :D

Thank you, just been and collected my tiara as I have a hair trial tomorrow and need it for then :) it's very beautiful, I love it!

Attachments

• 4743.jpg
    4743.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
Ugh had my hair trial today, I love it but I got home and my DF hates it :cry: I feel all pissed off now, I thought it looked lovely and now I'm unsure of it, I'm so upset. Then because I'd been out all day having my hair done and I'm going out tonight he moaned at me for the housework not being done, but bear in mind I have a baby too I've had to look after, apparently I put this wedding first and should have been asking myself what I could do to make his life easier :( I wish the wedding was as high a priority for him as it is for me! So upset :(

As if he said that to you, I would have been telling him where to go! My OH knows I do my housework on a Friday and if for some reason I can't then he's welcome to do it himself!! Its a shame he doesn't like your hair, are you going to change it complately? Does your OH realise how close your wedding actually is? Maybe give him a prod to remind him! And get him helping anywhere you can. Sorry you didn't have a good day! Xxx

In my opinion he should be asking what he can do to make YOUR life easier :hugs: That's not fair on him in the slightest.

Did you get piccies of your hair trial hun? I bet you looked stunning :hugs:

Thank you, I've verbally kicked his ass and we're all good again, now, we rarely argue, it's just when we do I tend to go off the deep end :haha:

Here's a picture of my hair trial, I need more extensions but I only took half head with me, so I'll buy full head after I have my colour corrected, once my colour is done properly I can shop for better extensions :)

Attachments

• 485533_415045381936388_1110259829_n.jpg
    485533_415045381936388_1110259829_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 947148_415045505269709_738421306_n.jpg
    947148_415045505269709_738421306_n.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 248108_415045485269711_928477538_n.jpg
    248108_415045485269711_928477538_n.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 9
It looks gorgeous, I don't know what he's talking about. And I agree he should be trying to make YOUR life easier, not the other way around!

Awwh you're so pretty! I honestly expected you to have brown hair lol! Love your hair though, are you pleased? Xxx

I thought you would have brown hair too. Lol!! It looks stunning. Don't worry about your DF. If you like and you feel confident with it then you go with it. Sounds like he got out of the wrong side of bed this morning :lol: Glad you gave him a kick up the bum though. Men need that occasionally ;)

Yep I'm another one who was expecting brown hair. Either way your hair looks absolutely stunning :cloud9:

Thank you all :) maybe I don't come across ditzy enough to be blonde?? ;) :haha: I am naturally brown though, so maybe that's coming across :haha: It will be darker though very soon! Keeping it so blonde is a real pain and ruins your hair!

I was really pleased with it until he started, but I'm still having it this way, it's my hair, he should think I look beautiful whatever, my hair shouldn't matter, and if it does he's marrying the wrong girl!

Ohh its lovely! I think sometimes its hard for a man to tell if you have something different and also when you are just dressed in your normal clothes! That was my OHs excuse for when we first seen my wedding hair haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->