Im Adopting two babies! - Adoption Journal.

Also i just wanted to say it was the little girls birthday yesterday, She is now 1 :D

I only wish she could have celebrated her first birthday with us. We will make sure she has a great second birthday though!! xxxx

Aww happy birthday to your little girl,Im sure you will make her next birthday fab!

Happy birthday to your little girl. :cake: I bet she'll having an amazing second birthday with you. :flower:

YOu can have 18 month party for her or an Adoption day party make up for it. Damn you I still want my toddler grow Abby grow!

i am glad she got to spend that first birthday with them- it's like the completion of a chapter, and now she's going to start new and fresh with you :) A new year right?! That's how i would look at it.

A new stalker here :hi:

You are doing a fab thing, what lucky kids x

hey hun just popping by :hugs: hope you've been well, any news yet?

Hi, just came across this and I think you're doing an amazing thing, I'll definitely be following your journey :)
Happy birthday to your little girl :D

You asked a question about pushchairs, I use the Graco Quattro Tour Duo for my youngest nieces, it's quite heavy though but it's a really good pushchair.

Congratulations on becoming a Mummy! :D

Another stalker over here! Thats a lovely thing youre doing :)

PB has the bitax one so i'v been recommending that to people as she likes it

My family has adopted 8 children. We often celebrate their adoption days as special days, because that is when they became part of our "forever family" Just a thought. :flower:

You are awesome!

New stalker here. I admire your story. I think what you are doing is beautiful. I fully believing in the spirit of adopting. I told my dh that I wanted us to adopt no matter how many biological children we have!

Hi Zoie, Just wanted to say happy birthday to your little girl and I am so pleased this is working out for you after all your heartbreak. I think adoption is a wonderful thing to do, we just wish we would be aaccepted for adoption but with dh heath issues at the moment we won't be accepted. You are both very special people and deserve all this happiness hun xxx

Hey ladies,

Boy have i been slacking recently, ive been super busy with packing for the move! I wish i had something to update you all with.

We get the keys to our new house on the 14th now, i should have been today but they are redoing the fence and repainting all the walls so we have a fresh canvas to put our own stamp on the place :).

hi there hun , yes i will now be your biggest stalker of them all . i am sending you all the luck in the world , i will admit tho that i am jelous . sorry xx i have 2 foster daughters as some of you know , my eldest fd is going back to her mum and my youngest will be put up for adoption , i love her with all my heart , and want to keep her forever , but social services are also putting her siblings up for aoption , ( these are placed with another family ) and they think if they can get my foster daughter adopted with them other 2 children then it woulf be better for her . i ubderstand that as its her siblings , but she knows me as family not them .
i could not adopt the siblings as i have 2 sons of my own and think 6 kids ha ha i dont think so .
so ill be following your story to the end . GOOD LUCk HUN XXXXXXXXXX

they can make itso hard to adopt how the hell are they going to place 3????? boggles the mind im sure an adoptive family would agree to continue acess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->