I'm back... no idea how many days dpo

That does look like a BFP. I hope that you get some answers soon.

Hey becca, found you! I see it clearly on ur first post on the nappies and the blue is sooo bright! The dry clearblue looks bfp too but iv totally fallen out with them! What sensitivity was the cb? Fx'd for you!

Oh an im confused i thought ud not had cysts before?

These look so promising! It's definitely possible if you're a short cycler. Good luck!

I have done a frer, here are a few photos, as I was taking them it got a lot darker and pinker, The photos don't do it any justice and was very diluted urine, I just couldn't wait! Probably 45 mins hold x

Attachments

• IMG_5936.jpg
    IMG_5936.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5958.jpg
    IMG_5958.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 67
Do you have a pic of it now it's dry? Can see a hint of a line I think

This is it dry very pink now too!
Sorry I can never only upload one photo lol

Josephine- I had cysts before yes, also hair growth which is why I was diagnosed with pcos. My hormone levels were normal though xx

Attachments

• IMG_5960.jpg
    IMG_5960.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5961.jpg
    IMG_5961.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 50
surely that has to be a bfp. Maybe get a digi tomorrow, i dont think i'll trust your tests until i see it in words. x x

Thank you! Will try and hold out to test until Friday, as I have the scan tomorrow, not that they will see anything!
I do hope this is it :)
But I agree I won't believe it unless I see it in words! A digital test is needed xx

absolutely and how frustrating for you as if i had those tests i would categorically think im pregnant! Could they do a blood draw tomorrow?

Oh i see it on the dry frer im so rooting for u becca! When are u due?

That's a definite, no doubt, for sure a bfp!! Your lines last cycle weren't anywhere close to being this dark. Congrats Becca! You're pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->