I'm back... no idea how many days dpo

I'm going with bfp all the way. At first, I wasn't sure on the FRER but knew I could see something there but it is plainly obvious on the dried one.

This is where the confusion begins, I have done my last frer, there is aline but no where near as noticeable as yesterday's

Attachments

• IMG_5973.jpg
    IMG_5973.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 60
Strange. Is it getting darker as it dries?

Could just be different levels of dye or diluted urine. What times your scan?

It didn't get darker sadly, I do hope it was the diluted urine.
Very strange, definitely pink in person though.

My scan is at 3pm, so another hour over here.
Hope that they manage to give me an insight. Think I will be absolutely gutted if it's all because of cysts, but il have an answer then :) x

Is that last frer wet or dry? If its a wet pic it totally looks darker to me! Its soooo gotta be a bfp! I really hope!

Scan finished, they couldn't see a pregnancy, she said if it was under 6 weeks she wouldn't be able to.

I had one cyst, which she called something beginning with an L? She said it wouldn't produce hcg and I only had one rather than loads, she said I don't have pcos.

But atleast now I know I can focus on what's happening now, if this isn't a pregnancy this month I will leave stay away from Poas unless missed period lol.

As for the test it was when drying, not within 3 minutes but within the 10 xx

im wondering if you are having chemicals as your line was very convincing last month

It could be a possibility that I have been.

The lady there said that I am probably reading the tests after 3 minutes, which made me feel a bit stupid. But surely the lines after 3 minutes like that aren't evaps. X

ive been having babies for 12 years and ive gotten evaps only ever 1 pink 1 on frer and a lot of the blue dye evaps but they were not like yours most would be bfn with an occasional evap

Within 10 minutes is perfectly acceptable to read a test. I still see that line. I agree to could be your urine is too diluted. Did the doctor offer you a blood draw to check? Very confusing.

They didn't no, but I think I will monitor the tests now myself and if its positive still and darker on IC I am going to assume I'm pregnant and go down the process with the midwife, due to the scan not being able to see it today if it was under 6 weeks.
I have no tests now :( but have Ic on order, so hopefully they will arrive soon xx

Oh cmon! This is crazy now. You poor thing :( I've read tests days later hoping to see even a smidge of a line and I never ever got a line on frer regardless of when the test was read unless I was pregnant. Now I've had pregnancies where the test the next day didn't have much progress but the following was like triple the colour. So it's possible that tomorrow's test will be darker. If not then I'm afraid it may have been a chemical xx

Argh i probably would have slapped her if she said that to me about reading tests lol! What do frer state as their timeframe? That last frer still certainly looks pos to me i dont think its time to call it a chemical yet!

You might see more progression on the ic's i think its easier to tell on them. Hope they arrive soon! Was ot a corpus lutem cyst maybe? Or is it luteum? Cant remember the spelling but they are the ones i read DO secrete hcg!

Both your frer are bfp hun do these people not realise how many tests we have all taken over the years. You know your self better than anyone. Can you get another frer for tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->