• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm back... no idea how many days dpo

Thank you everyone, you definitely know how to make me feel better! I felt so patronised, which I don't think she intended to make me feel!
I hope to get some more frers today, as they are £8 in Superdrug I can justify it!

Will update you all xxx

Oh cmon! This is crazy now. You poor thing :( I've read tests days later hoping to see even a smidge of a line and I never ever got a line on frer regardless of when the test was read unless I was pregnant. Now I've had pregnancies where the test the next day didn't have much progress but the following was like triple the colour. So it's possible that tomorrow's test will be darker. If not then I'm afraid it may have been a chemical xx

100% what Laila says here.
I haven't had any evap with a FRER or false lines. I have seen indents sometimes, but have also had a couple of super faint lines which were faintly pink (they weren't as obvious as yours, they were super faint, yours is quite obvious to me even on the wet test) but resulted in zero progression and then a period which was on time and a period which was a few days later than usual so I'm assuming these were chemicals.
ICs can be a nightmare for convincing evaps or indents, but FRERs imo are MUCH more reliable!

I feel quite cross for you that that person told you you were reading them late, what a load of rubbish! It is acceptable to read a test within ten minutes, on some tests I'm sure I have read fifteen minutes as well. And evaps don't tend to have colour anyway. You can see your lines wet and dry, they are simply more obvious dry which is usually the case early on especially with diluted urine as well. I would be stunned if this wasn't a bfp

Thank you, it does anger me with what she said, think it was due to her not having an answer otherwise.

I do agree that they must have been chemicals previously, as it seems too much of a coincidence to have so many obvious evaps.

I have done a free today, I can see the line again, but I feel disappointed with the result, my cheapies havent come yet, I don't mind wasting them!

Waiting for it to dry now to see what the line looks like then xx

Attachments

• IMG_5999.jpg
    IMG_5999.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6006.jpg
    IMG_6006.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 39
This looks like the most obvious and darkest yet, remember hCG can take up to three days to double, so don't be disheartened when I super strong line doesn't appear right away, sometimes it takes a little more time and hopefully this will progress as the days go by

It could be a possibility that I have been.

The lady there said that I am probably reading the tests after 3 minutes, which made me feel a bit stupid. But surely the lines after 3 minutes like that aren't evaps. X

She said that because they cant stand in the bathroom after a patient for 10mins waiting on a test. ( which i understand but not all test are created equal and she shouldnt have said anything!)

I'm so sorry you are going through this :( at this point if it were me, my Ob would order serial beta bloods to see what's going on and that would give you a definitive answer. For the record, I still see a line on frer however don't think there's any progression. Do post the dry pic xx

So after having a long nap with my son I woke up to a horribly dry test and also very dehydrated, so I went and took my other frer! I'm awful when I have them to hand!
Much better results here though

This is it still wet, will take some more once dry 😀

Thank you again everyone, you are all amazing!

Attachments

• IMG_6023.jpg
    IMG_6023.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 63
I see that easily, that's definitely positive xx

This is it now- not much different from wet

Attachments

• IMG_6028.jpg
    IMG_6028.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 53
Yep I definitely see it. Will be interesting to see what it does over next few days.

Even darker now deffo BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->