I'm finally here!

Thank you, it's not nice, plus I got news on Tuesday that my Nana who has cancer will not be carrying on with the chemo and got a blood tranfusion yesterday to help her feel better. She has been told to go home, try and eat and enjoy her time. Not sure how long that is. All happens at once doesn't it!

That's good you got a positive, have you managed to BD before you got your positive? It's always better to have some little fella's waiting up there rather than them having to race to catch the egg! lol.

You might have a long cycle or a short LP, I thought my LP was short but it never caused a problem however it does for some so if you know it's that you can take certain things to lengthen it.

I am off work today with a headache, could be stress. Work aren't happy but as I can take ibuprofen there's no way I am going in!

Good Luck Girlies!

FX for you.

x

We BDed 2 days ago, and we have roughly every 2 days since AF left. We'll see if DH is in the mood later!

I'm sorry about your Nana.. you don't seem to be having an easy time. I hope you and your family are as ok as can be.

I hope you manage to relax today, and enjoy your day off :kiss:

FX then!

Thank you, it's a bit unreal at the moment and not really what I need right now.

I picked up my moses basket on Tues so washed the covers and hood yesterday and put them back on today, got some baby parcels, blankets sheets and clothes and just having a play and a look at what I've got already. It's all so cute!

That has cheered me up somewhat!

x

Hey ladies

Had my scan today and all seems well :D

Sorry to hear about your Gran Raspberry, lost mine 10 days before our BFP :hugs:

Ooo good I am glad your scan went well! You coming over to 2nd tri now?

Thank you, I know you had a pretty crap time recently too!

x

hi everyone.. Im annie.. we have been NTNP for almost 2 yrs.. so we decided to take it to the next step and go to the dr.. i went last month on the 28th and they took 8 tubes of blood and i get my results back on the 11 of april.. but until then she asked me to temp.. well i have been. and im confused so could yall look at my chart and tell me something..

chart.png

thank yall!!:happydance:

Hi Annie!

I can't help you I'm afraid, I don't know anything about charting. Some people might be charting here, but you'll probably find more girls over in the main TTC forum who can help you. Hope you get the answers you want, and that it helps you to get a BFP soon!

I've no idea on charts, ditto what July said TTC should be able to help, there's an actual section for charts - I think.

x

Ooo good I am glad your scan went well! You coming over to 2nd tri now?

Thank you, I know you had a pretty crap time recently too!

x

Have moved over but it seems pretty quiet...

Feeling like utter cack today, boo!!

Lx

It's better in the evenings I find, I am not normally around in the day though. I keep seeing loads of threads with the same subject within a week at the moment.

x

thank yall ladies so much!!! best of wishes to all of yall:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies! welcome annie00! :hi:

I'm still here, just not posting loads :D trying to relax this month and not thinking about it too much, should be O'ing in about 4/5 days. BDing going well, just about every other day so far. July, we will be bump buddies my girl! :hugs:

RK and MrsGM, love to you and your bumps! xx

Hi ladies,

Can I join? I am 29 and DH 26 TTC #1. I'm not sure I quite fit in the TTC department, I don't want to chart or do OPK's. We are taking it in our stride and just being healthier and reducing alcohol intake and trying to DTD at the 'right' times....

My cycles are a bit of a problem, I'm currently CD93 and still waiting on AF! I've had bloods done at the docs and they all came back normal so I'm pretty sure its just stress that has messed AF up.

Anyway looking forward to getting to know you all and spending a bit more time on this board I think as I'm not taking things too seriously just yet. Have you all given yourselves a deadline as such when you will try and take it a little bit more seriously???

I just wanted to say don't worry, I had an 80 odd day cycle and managed to conceive in 3/4 months. :kiss:

x

Much appreciated! Had a very stressful 6 months or so with one thing and another hoping now things are relaxed I will be on to concieve!

Have a H & H 9 months!!!

Welcome PocketMonster! I can't imagine a 90 day cycle - must have been some super stressful stuff! A few years ago I had a cycle like that and the day after the stressful event, I finally started the cycle. It was almost a relief because I could never have handled a pregnancy on top of all of that back that - thankfully I knew I wasn't preggo since I hadn't been BDing at that time! :)

Anyway, best wishes to you and :dust: We're going to start actively TTC on our honeymoon.

Yep CD94 today! I am getting a little fed up but I suppose there is not a lot else I can do but sit tight and wait really!

Had bloods done and they all came back normal. The Dr said they won't do a scan untill I've missed 6 months. I'm doing a HPT every 2 weeks just in case I am pg as there is a possibility he said that I can still get pg without AF!!!

When is your wedding? Bet you can't wait!!

:wave: Hi Pocketmonster

:hugs: I'm sorry about your cycles, you must be going mad!! I hope either you get your BFP or AF soon!

I still hang out in NTNP mostly. This month we tried OPKs, just to try and see when/if I'm ovulating. I'm not sure whether we'll use them again next month if I don't get my BFP... we'll wait and see! This is my 5 cycle trying if I remember rightly.

Hope you have a short and sweet stay in NTNP!

When is your wedding? Bet you can't wait!!

Our wedding is June 25 and we definitely can't wait! We have all of our vendors booked and are down to the more important, final details such as writing our vows, choosing catered meals, selecting songs, getting my dress bustled, etc.

And we leave two days after the wedding (27th) for a week-long trip to Kauai which will be amazing - I've never been to any of the islands so I'm really excited to go to a tropical area! I'm really hoping we get our BFP either before our wedding or immediately following our honeymoon!! :happydance:

@ gardenofeden that sounds amazing! Not long to go at all! At least it is something to keep your mind off TTC!! I have everything crossed for a honeymoon baby for you!

@ July28th I know it was driving me insane to start with. But I've had blood tests and the Dr said everything was normal so I'm pleased that has put my mind at rest. I've had a stressful few months and I feel really chilled now so hoping things will return to normal shortly!!!

How did you find the OPK's? I am a little tempted but I also know what I'm like I really don't want to get stressed and too intense with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->