• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm finally here!

Elhaym - you are not the one who should worry about when you ov and avoiding bd, that's his choice!

I am not sure where I am in cycle and not worrying about it too much but I just know AF's gonna turn up during the most inconvenient time i.e. when we go on hol, christmas, new year or DH birthday! Grrr!

How are you all getting on girlies? Ready for Christmas?

xx

I'm not really ready for Christmas at all!

:hugs: Elhaym, I hope you are doing ok. Don't apologise for not being on here, if it doesn't help you, then there's no point.

I'm not doing a very good job of trying not to think about TTC... I think I might be 4dpo, and I'm already symptom spotting.

How about you girls?

Hey girls, I hope you don't mind that I popped in here! My hubby and I have been married for 2 years (but together for 8) and have finally agreed that we are going to start ntnp in January! We have just been using the withdrawl method for the past year and last month I thought that we may have had an oopsie. After I got the thought into my head that I could be preggo.....the baby fever hit harder than ever! Of course I wasnt, and AF showed up right on schedule... I feel like all I have been doing is thinking about babies and being preggo, its making me :wacko: !

Being on here helps, but also makes me nervous as I start to realize how long it can take to actually conceive!

I am pretty much sorted for Christmas, the in laws are already on holiday and so one half of prezzies are wrapped and already gone there ... and the others are purchased and not wrapped but everything has to be done before Tuesday and I have tonnes of stuff to sort before we go, I can imagine myself getting not going to bed at all on Monday night because I wont be packed and the house will need cleaning!

Hope the next 10 days don't take too long to come around July - maybe you are getting a Xmas BFP? I THINK I might have ovulated a couple of days ago which would then make my 3rd cycle slightly shorter than the last one and I am probably just a couple of days behind you July.

Hi Mari - funny how it hits you all of a sudden isn't it? Don't panic, most couples fall pregnant quite quickly and at least you havn't got to get the pill out of your system.

Hope you have a short and sweet stay in ntnp!

x

I would love a Christmas BFP but I'm not too convinced that I will.

For some days I had some possible symptoms, but not much change in the last 3 days. The only interesting thing is that my boobs aren't sore - by this time pre AF they often are. I can only hope and wait.

One thing I've thought I would like to do in the New Year if I don't get my BFP is try to get myself a bit more into shape. Where I live there aren't really many opportunities for exercise, and with my work there's not much time. But, I'm moving in January, and hopefully I will get myself moving then.

Hi Mari! Not long to wait for you now. Hope you enjoy Christmas, and hope you don't get too caught up thinking about babies! Easier said than done, I know!

Hi all, just checking in, how are you all? :hugs: Any BFPs? :D

I'm on CD11, got 3 weeks to go :( and thats assuming I can even try again next cycle..... meh!

Hi Elhaym :)

Nope, no BFP over here. I tested this morning and it was a BFN, of course. I know it could have been too early, but I just don't know what to expect.

I'm not any good at waiting!

How are you all doing? :flower:

HI

I have started to be ill, got a serious cold which feels more like the flu and we are meant to be flying tomorrow - I am totally not ready now!

I think AF is starting - spotting since yesterday evening, last time I spotted for 3-4 days before true AF so I think I am looking at 29/30 day cycle - again shorter than the last one so maybe I am really settling down, only by my ovulation signs I think that I might have a short luteal phase? Not entirely sure though.

Hope you all have a fab Christmas!

xx

AF arrived saturday, so shorter cycle, hurray!

Otherwise not up to much really, trying to get organised for Christmas, eek!

How are you feeling Raspberry? Did you get away today?

I'm feeling pretty rubbish too, full of the cold and really sore throat. But I don't want to take anything until AF arrives, just in case.

I had another BFN this morning... so I will wait until Thursday and test then if AF hasn't showed.

:flower: How are you all?

finally getting a bit more organised for Christmas, yey :D

Well AF is due today going by last month's cycle, but still no sign. I've got a feeling that I probably ovulated later this month, missed it, and that I might have to wait a while for AF to show. I had another BFN this morning. Now I'm trying to decide whether to get another test for the weekend or not...

If AF is going to come (which I'm pretty sure it is!) I wish it would just hurry up.

Well, the :witch: arrived yesterday morning. I wasn't really sad, but it was really hard waiting to find out.. I feel like I've had lots of ups and downs this past week. Anyway, onto next month.

How are you all?

Hi Ladies

I managed to get to Spain even though I felt terrible! I got a few days of spotting followed by no AF and so I tested this afternoon and got what might be a faint positive result. I am trying not to get too excited just yet and I will be doing a digital tomorrow with fmu and I'll let you know!

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

x

:happydance: That's amazing Raspberry! Let us know how things turn out for you in the morning.

Hey ...

Tested really early this morning on a clear blue digital and it said ...

Pregnant 1-2 weeks, so that combined with my dates would make me 5 weeks tomorrow. If the doctors calculate they would probably put me at 6 weeks today. I guess it's an official :bfp: !

I am a bit scared as it is so very early on but we are very excited and I am having to work hard so my husband doesn't tell everyone now! I just hope it's a sticky!

Think I will be sticking in here as well as having a peek in 1st, I might look at getting a pregnancy ticker although I don't want to get ahead of myself.

x

:happydance: Congratulations Raspberry :)

I do hope everything goes well, and let us know how you're doing.

Really happy for you :kiss:

Thank you July ...

Now come one you girlies pull your fingers out and get to it ...:sex::sex::sex:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member