• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm finally here!

:wave: Hi Elhaym!

How are you? Nice to see you back! I'm still kicking around here, not pregnant yet as far as I know. My cycle went from 29 days to 34 last month, so I'm not really sure when AF is going to show. I did a test yesterday :blush: and it was BFN of course. But oh well, I'll wait and see what happens!

:kiss: Raspberry and MrsGM hope everything's going well for you!

Hi chick! Nice to see you :D Gah, hate those long cycles - my Nov one was 33 days (usually 30 or 31) so of course you start thinking 'what if.... ' ended up testing and of course a BFN, then AF showed! Fingers crossed something happens for us soon! xxx

Ohhhhh I hope that you're ntnp ... and maybe you caught an egg - yay!

x

Me too!

How are you doing hun? So sorry I missed your BFP announcement! Tell me all about it :coffee: did you have symptoms? What was your OH like? Weeeeeeee, so exciting! :happydance:

Well I didn't announce as such as I was really nervous so I lurked and started posting in 1st tri.
I got implantation bleeding which I thought was the start of my period on 18th Dec which was on and off for about a week in really horrid snotty cm (tmi!). We flew out to spain for Christmas on 21st to see the inlaws and I was horribly constipated all week - again tmi! As I had gone past my last cycle of 34 by the time we arrived back on the 28th without a proper period I decided to take a test the following afternoon and got what I though was a faint/medium positive which OH confirmed, we had a little hug and an excited dance in the bathroom. I got pregnant 1-2 weeks on a clearblue digital the next morning, followed it up with another clear blue about 4 days later to get 2-3 and a week later to get 3+ ... Sounds a bit mad but very reassuring to see the numbers go up! :happydance:
Since then I had menstrual type cramps early on which is normal , a small amount of spotting a few weeks after my bfp - again normal, been queasy on and off but helps if I make sure I eat regularly - even when I am off food. If I don't eat every 2.5-3 hours then I feel light headed and funny. More constipation even when making sure I eat plenty of fruit and veg, drinking loads of water etc.
I want to :sleep: all the time, I never realised how exhausted I would get. I am off work today as I had a headache when I woke up and went back to bed to sleep it off.
I have a midwife appointment tomorrow afternoon and looking forward to getting my scan letter, it will all feel more real after that I think.

x

Fantastic, sounds like everything is going great :thumbup: Haha I understand about the digis, I'd be doing the same! Hope your queasiness doesn't last too long. Can't wait to see scan pics! :happydance:

Yep, it was really annoying after 29 days going to 34. I'm on day 31 at the minute, and don't really know when to expect AF. Agreed, it would be nice if something happened soon!

Good to hear from you Raspberry, very excited for you! Sounds like you're coping with all the symptoms :flower:

So, make that a 31 day cycle this month!

AF showed up today... onto next month.

Where are you in your cycle Elhaym?

Heh, mine are usually 31. :thumbup: Sounds like yours are settling down a bit, which is good!

I'm on CD21, I think I should be 4 DPO. It's early days yet but of course I am over analysing every twinge! Nothing out of the ordinary though. :D

Hi Ladies! I am new to this site but I am so excited because my DH just gave me permission to pull the goalie and not do anything to prevent us from getting a BFP!! My cycles are usually around 30 days but last month it was 41! I was so sad when I found out I was not pregnant that I asked if we could stop trying not to get pregnant. He said YES and so here I am! We've been together for almost 10 years and married for 3.

I really enjoy reading your posts and feel such a sense of connectedness that we are in the same situation. Good Luck to everyone here!!! I wish nothing but the best for all of you!

Hi, welcome to BNB! 'Pull the goalie' - love it :haha:

It's exciting isn't it? Good luck with TTC and I hope you get that BFP soon! xx

Elhaym, I understand the symptom spotting! I seem to get symptoms every month as PMS, especially sore boobs. But I'm surprisingly feeling ok. I'm trying to think about the positives - maybe we'll try and get away somewhere on holiday since it's taking a bit longer to get preggers. Even though, my little sister is 6 months pregnant, sister-in-law is 3 months, and other sister-in-law is just starting to try for their second!

Brickyardute :wave: hi and welcome!

All the best to you too! Hope you enjoy your time here, and hope you get your BFP soon. It really is a pain when your cycles do that!

Hi im very new to this and found your post so thought i'd comment, i am 23 my partner is 26 and we are starting to try to conceive as soon as AF stops.

Well not trying like charting etc just gonna carry on as normal without protection and see what happens.

I have to admit im very excited about the whole thing an will be over the moon when i get a BFP.

How is it going for everyone so far??

hi, welcome to the forums wannabmama! :hi:

I have been NTNP for 5 months, though we had a break for 1 of those. Not temping or anything though I have used OPKs sometimes. Hoping for a BFP soon. :D

Have you just come off the pill or anything?

:wave: Hi wannabmama!

This is our 4th month NTNP... we don't chart or use OPKs, just BD when we feel like it, and wait to see what happens. I'm hoping for a BFP soon as well!

How are you Elhaym? Hoping this is your month! :hugs:

I'm 12 DPO and..... not sure really! Had a couple of 'symptoms' but you know what it's like, could ust be coincidence! I had bad constipation yesterday (TMI, sorry!) and some very mild cramping. I've also not had any pinkish CM yet which I usually get before AF, so not too sure really. Hoping :witch: stays away! How are you chick?

Quiet round here now! Not seen Dumpling for a while, hope she's OK! :D

Hey girl :kiss:

Any sign of :witch: yet? I hope not! I know the feeling about symptoms that could mean everything or nothing.

I'm alright... I'm probably due to ovulate this week sometime, so we'll see how it goes!

I know, I hope everything is ok for Dumpling too. I can't believe how times flies... we're already on our 4th month NTNP.

My sister's having a little girl in May... I'm looking forward to some baby cuddles :kiss:

It was interesting, I didn't really notice any side effects when I was on the pill, but since I came off it I've been feeling a lot happier in general, and me and DH have been getting on a lot better. I didn't think about it at the time, but I think the hormones affected me more than I realised.

Very much the same. I never felt particularly bad on the pill, but once I stopped it I realised how much of an effect it had - my moods improved and my non-existent sex drive returned!

I'm happy to buddy up - this is my second cycle, I'm 27, OH 28 and TTC our first :D Currently 8 DPO so waiting for AF.

I agree, man I was CRABBY on the pill. This is my first month off, and I can tell a tremendous difference. The main reason on it was to regulate my periods and REALLY bad acne, so I feel I may have a hormonal imbalance (possibly PCOS). I feel so much better not taking the pill, and sex drive has REALLY improved LOL..

Yep, I don't know quite what we'll do now for contraception once we're not trying, cos I love some parts of being on the pill, but not others. My hubby can't keep up with me with my higher sex drive since coming off the pill!

Yep, I don't know quite what we'll do now for contraception once we're not trying, cos I love some parts of being on the pill, but not others. My hubby can't keep up with me with my higher sex drive since coming off the pill!

Haha, I know what you mean. :haha: :blush:

How are you all doing?

I'm fine... somewhere in my 2WW, impatient as usual!

I think I know when I ovulated this month... more EWCM than usual so here's hoping we caught it!

How are you all doing?

I'm fine... somewhere in my 2WW, impatient as usual!

I think I know when I ovulated this month... more EWCM than usual so here's hoping we caught it!

I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"