• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm finally here!

Good, I have my fingers crossed for you, I need you all to come into first tri with me, a bit scary in there with all the pregnant ladies don't feel I fit in there just yet.

x

You can't exactly go wrong ... just bd as often as you fancy all the way through your cycle, it's not like your other halves are going to mind ... :haha:

x

How is life being pregnant Raspberry? :kiss:

How are the rest of you girls? A question... have any of you ever thought about the months when your LOs will be born? Before, I didn't want to have kids in the winter, especially not January/Feb, cos of the school cut off in Scotland. But, now as time goes on, I don't really feel like stopping TTC!

Does it really matter?

Hope 2011 is being kind to you so far :flower:

I hadn't thought it through that much, I am due at the cut off point for the schools in England and it will be quite nice if mine is born in September meaning I will get another year with them at home compared to August babies who go when they are only just 4 :(
I can imagine a baby in the heat of the summer hard as it might be difficult to keep them cool . I can't imagine stopping TTC to get the right month to be honest, I don't have that willpower.
And as for being pregnant I don't feel any different and I am still very nervous. My first midwife appointment is booked for three weeks time which seems like an age away and no one wants to see me before that to confirm the pregnancy etc. I am still not certain of my dates and really would like to know, I am almost convinced they are going to date me wrongly if they dont do a scan.

x

I'm not too worried about time of year

2011 isn't going too well, my Gran died this morning :(

:hugs: I'm sorry MrsGM... no words can help I guess. Thinking of you...

Deepest sympathy Mrs GM, I was hoping you were doing to have a better 2011 than 2010!

x

Thankyou, lets hope 2011 gets more positive!

Loosing someone sucks... I do hope your year gets better.

Hopefully by the end of the year we will all be mums xx

Can't wait :)

Ladies, don't hope, wish or want, say to yourself you are going to have. And envisage havin it. If you wish for it, you will always be wishing, If you say you are having it, you will.

x

I do believe I will when the time is right! We're still fairly relaxed about it... we don't BD enough to cover my whole cycle, so it could take a while. If after a few months I still don't have a BFP, we'll probably try a bit harder!

I also think it'll happen :D

Just trying not to think too much about it but not winning on that front!

Look at these lovely preggo ladies! :hugs: :hugs:

I have no idea what is going on with me. Have been using rhythm method last month (just using condoms around fertile time). So, started getting frisky last night and I said it was time to use condoms again and he said it didn't matter and whatever happens, happens. :wacko: So we are NTNP again? I guess if he knows it's the fertile time and he's said it doesn't matter that's up to him, he knows how babies are made so he can't complain if we conceive. I've told him it's a possibility so my conscience is clear. :haha: So CD 16 today and BDd last night and this morning. Hmmmmm.

Ohhhhh I hope that you're ntnp ... and maybe you caught an egg - yay!

x

Ohhhhh I hope that you're ntnp ... and maybe you caught an egg - yay!

x

Me too!

How are you doing hun? So sorry I missed your BFP announcement! Tell me all about it :coffee: did you have symptoms? What was your OH like? Weeeeeeee, so exciting! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->