• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm finally here!

How are you all doing?

I'm fine... somewhere in my 2WW, impatient as usual!

I think I know when I ovulated this month... more EWCM than usual so here's hoping we caught it!

Good luck! The 2ww is infuriatingly slow isn't it? :dohh:

I'm CD11, should be oving somewhere around Wednesday - I've decided to adopt the scattergun approach this cycle so have got plenty of BDing in already, at least OH is happy! :haha: Going to try for every 2-3 days and more closer to ov. I've got this cycle and the next left, or else it's a 2012 baby for us!

I think I need a forum because life is happening so fast lately! I am almost 31 wanted to start a family so bad in my twenties. After a number of LTRs and broken hearts, I threw in the towel (it had become too depressing and painful to keep trying and believing) and started to mentally prepare for the life of a single, crazy cat lady who loves traveling. Then I met my current BF and had that feeling of "just knowing" he was the one.

He has made it as clear (as clear as a man can) that he wants to settle down and have a family. (He has 4yo from an irresponsible tryst, learned a valuable lesson in family and is a kind, loving and diligent father) After spending 2 years trying to deprogram my hopes and dreams of having a family of my own here I am with "Family Man."

Well, I had some very irregular (for me) spotting at about 5DPO while the BF and I were out for dinner. I came back from the bathroom a bit worried and perplexed, explained to the BF the possible causes, one being implantation bleeding. He was so happy about the possibility that he's been asking me my symptoms every day since even though I doubt I am PG. We recently decided, going forward, to stop trying NOT to conceive and roll the dice. We are both mature, responsible adults with good jobs and a lot of love. In the meantime I am waiting for AF to show. If she doesn't, then it's baby time! If she does then starts the journey of TTC Au Natural. First time ever!:dance:

Thanks for reading. I needed to get this out!:flower:

Only a few more days July ... hope you don't have too much more time waiting around for that BFP although I will say make the most of eating the things that are banned when you're preggers!

x

Only a few more days July ... hope you don't have too much more time waiting around for that BFP although I will say make the most of eating the things that are banned when you're preggers!

x

Yep! I did a test yesterday, and got a BFN. Now I'm just waiting to see if AF turns up, if it hasn't I might take a test Saturday.

How are you doing Raspberry?

I think I need a forum because life is happening so fast lately! I am almost 31 wanted to start a family so bad in my twenties. After a number of LTRs and broken hearts, I threw in the towel (it had become too depressing and painful to keep trying and believing) and started to mentally prepare for the life of a single, crazy cat lady who loves traveling. Then I met my current BF and had that feeling of "just knowing" he was the one.

He has made it as clear (as clear as a man can) that he wants to settle down and have a family. (He has 4yo from an irresponsible tryst, learned a valuable lesson in family and is a kind, loving and diligent father) After spending 2 years trying to deprogram my hopes and dreams of having a family of my own here I am with "Family Man."

Well, I had some very irregular (for me) spotting at about 5DPO while the BF and I were out for dinner. I came back from the bathroom a bit worried and perplexed, explained to the BF the possible causes, one being implantation bleeding. He was so happy about the possibility that he's been asking me my symptoms every day since even though I doubt I am PG. We recently decided, going forward, to stop trying NOT to conceive and roll the dice. We are both mature, responsible adults with good jobs and a lot of love. In the meantime I am waiting for AF to show. If she doesn't, then it's baby time! If she does then starts the journey of TTC Au Natural. First time ever!:dance:

Thanks for reading. I needed to get this out!:flower:

Hi, welcome! Hope AF stays away! :D

July28th, when are you expecting AF? Not all women get BFPs until after AF is due, fingers crossed hun!

I am 1 DPO, not getting hopes up this time as it's just upsetting, have been BDing more which is good but still only done it 3 days before and day before O so not feeling confident (they were both early morning too, not night, so almost O-4 and O-2 really). Oh well!

I don't really know when AF is due. Last month was 31 days, month before that 34, month before that 29. I've not had 2 months the same since coming off the pill!

I thought I maybe ovulated 8th/9th, but I'm not sure. After the BFN I've not got too much hope, but I just have to wait and see.

Hope it goes well for you Elhaym! It only takes once! I know what you mean though about not getting excited.

Welcome to B&B BeesKnees, and hope it all works out for you.

x

Yep! I did a test yesterday, and got a BFN. Now I'm just waiting to see if AF turns up, if it hasn't I might take a test Saturday.

How are you doing Raspberry?

Well fingers crossed for you for Sat!

I am doing well, had my 12 week scan on Monday and all was OK so that's a big relief and starting to relax a little about it and looking at buying loads of things now!

x

I'm glad your scan went well Raspberry. Can't believe you're past 12 weeks already!

How are you doing Elhaym? Enjoying the 2WW?!

My 2WW ended today... AF just showed up. I was kind of expecting it but still a bit disappointed. Never mind... that's us on to month 5.

It's gone crazy fast, even when I thought it was taking forever to get past 12 weeks - if that even makes sense!
Oh bums, that nasty witch...are you carrying on ntnp or are you starting to think about other methods now?
x

Aw, sorry that horrible witch found you J. How long was your cycle this time? baby dust for this cycle :dust:

2ww is boring me to tears! I'm still only around 5 DPO, I just know AF will be planning a visit for me too so just want it over with!

RaspberryK, so exciting! I bet it feels much more real after seeing your little bean! :D

Thanks girls :kiss:

My cycle was 30 days.

I'm not sure really if we will start trying anything else. I thought about maybe trying OPKs this month, just to see if I'm ovulating, and roughly when.

Other than that, me and my hubby joined the gym yesterday! I'm not really overweight, but I've put on a fair bit since the summer, and I'm not really happy with it. I thought it might help with TTC too!

Elhaym, hope this is your month, and that the TWW passes quickly either way.

Oh yeah getting fit should help along with healthy diet, unfortuneatly I had put on 8-10 pounds over Xmas and not able to attempt shift it now - Oooops!

Did I ever mention the folic acid tablets I took were the pregnacare specifically for conception not just the usual ones?

It'd be so nice if some of you ntnp girlies came over to the trimester boards, I feel like I hardly know anyone. Moving into 2nd tri forum is scary! LOL

Elhaym - how far into the 2ww are you now?

X

I wish we could join you there too!

What's different about the pregnacare specifically for conception? I'll be finishing my folic acid soon, so maybe I should have a look at them.

That's exciting that you're moving into your 2nd trimester though! How are you feeling?

They've got little things in to help, thought I might need then after being on the pill and waiting 80 days for my period!
Here's the info, it has things to help release eggs, increase cervial mucus etc...

https://www.vitabiotics.com/Pregnacare/conception_productinfo.aspx

Also get them when they're on 3 for 2 at Tesco/Boots or on the web.

It is exciting and I thought the risk was so much less and I relaxed, only to find I had some cramps and bleeding not just spotting on Monday - Eeeek! So I rang the midwife and she came to reassure me and found a heartbeat, she told me to have the week off work and potter about at home. It's settled now and has almost stopped, I am ringing her tomorrow to arrange to go to her clinic on Friday for another listen to check it's still all OK.

A bit scary but she wasn't overly concerned and said it's normal and aslong as the scan was OK - which it was - then they wouldn't scan unless the bleeding got worse.

I am planning to have a private scan in the next few weeks so the in laws can come and look and we can get some piccies as the NHS one was not very clear so that will help me get by til the 20 week scan.

Other than that I am not sick and starting to feel a little less tired - although possibly something to do with not being at work!

x

JUly - 30 days is good, you seem to have similar cycles to me. Might be worth trying some OPKs to give you an idea? I buy a pack of 30 from Amazon for £5 and they last for ages!

RK I can't believe you're nearly in 2nd Tri! I'm pleased your little one is OK in there, cramps and bleeding must be scary! Hope you get some great pics at your scan :D

I am 8 DPO, PMA down the crapper, not really feeling any diffrent to any other cycle - bbs a little sore when I push them and seem a little fuller, some constipation but I've realised now I always get that for a day or two during the 2ww. Felt irritable and PMS-y a bit but that might be becuase I'm worried about my cat, he's having an op today, bless him. :( Oh well, I have 7 days left yet so we'll see. Just trying not to give myself false hope iykwim. Would love to join you as a bump buddy soon RK :hugs:

FX for no witch and a healthy cat, I love my cat so I know how you feel.

So frustrating in the 2ww that many preg and pms symptoms are the same, it must be hard to keep positive month after month and NTNP is hard because you're just meant to be going along with it but it never really happens.

I'm more than a third of the way through ... I am officially in the 2nd tri but the forum here starts at 14 for some reason. It's going quickly.

I'll post you some pics when I get them and let you know how it goes on Friday.

x

Hey Mrs GM ...

Not seen you around much!

How's your one cooking?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member