I'm new here, would love a ttc buddy!

Doodlebug.

New wife & mum
Reaction score
Hi girls :flower:
I'm new on this forum, have been ttc for 8months now. I dont keep track of my cycle or anything yet but am hoping to learn all about that stuff from you lovely ladies :) coz i'm starting to get a bit impatient!
I want my bfp NOW!! :haha:

I would love a ttc buddy :flower:

Hi!!. i too would like a TTC buddy. My Hubby and I have been TTC our first for only 2 cycles, i dont calculate ovulation or track my cycles closely either but im pretty in tune with my self so i think i know as much as i need to know to conceive :). I am also new to the forums and dont really know what all these abbreviations are yet but im hoping to learn from the ladies as well. Feel free to message anytime :) Good Luck

:hugs:
We can go through it together, it will be nice to have a bit of support, TTC can be a stressfull time.
:flower:

I'm in! :) it will be nice to have someone to talk to about it all.... Now if i can just figure out how to maneuver this site properly lol.

its a bit confusing :wacko: will take a while to get used to all the abreviations.

So tell me a bit about you :flower:

Well im 26. Ive been with the fiance for 8 years. Never been interested in having a wedding. I work at a vet clinic as the head receptionist. We just decided to try for a baby since were not getting any younger =p. I have two fur-babies(my cats). I enjoy anything to do with being outside unless its -47 celcius lol. Your turn =)

-47 celcius :shock: not good!

I'm 25, been with my fiancee for 5 years. I work in a school as a teaching assistant, have 2 dogs that I adore :blush:
I had the implant in for 3 years and got it out last march, still no luck yet tho :shrug:
Thats all I can think of.....I sound like a right boring cow :haha::haha:

Not boring! you sound like me lol just busy. The Mr. and I have only started ttc...this will be our second cycle and I know it can take a long time. Im impatient though so this waiting thing is killing me. Right now only 2dpo...too bad theres no instant signal lol. Your job sounds interesting do you work in a elementary school or work with the older kids? I thought about working as a teacher but didnt know if it would suit me as well as working with animals. However I am going down to part time work soon so all the girls ive trained will get promoted to be my superiors. I wonder how that will sit with me lol but i was going to try the stay at home wife or mom thing for a while. Maybe try working closer to home in the future. So....what do you enjoy doing for fun?

I'm very impatient too, I want it to happen right now! :haha:
I'm not sure where I am in my cycle, think i'm gonna start charting when my next af comes.
I really love my job, i work with kids aged 5 and 6. I only work part-time at the min, 9am until 1pm, but it suits me great!
We kinda enjoy the quiet life :haha: my OH doesnt drink so we rarely go out,
I love shopping :) a lot, and we are currently decorating our house so im enjoying that! and of course i like waking our 2 doggies! what about you?

I love being outside so camping, fishing, target shooting I have a compound bow and a .22 rifle however I dont hunt because I dont like hurting animals but the hubby hunts so we are kind of like polar opposites in that area lol. I am a plant-a-holic I love indoor and outdoor gardening.i enjoy tending to my aquarium. Occasionally going out with friends (i much prefer to stay home lol). I live on a small cattle farm so there is always something to do. If its cold out though I would much rather cuddle under a cozy blanket with my cats and read a good book. Im totally more boring than anyone I know LOL.

aw well they do say opposites attract :)
we love going camping too although we havnt been for a while now.
I'd love to live on a farm, I love that lifestyle
Where in canada are you? My dad has an aunt that lives in canada

We live in alberta just outside of edmonton. I love it here. I like being so far from the city its so much more peaceful and very few criminals come out here to steal cars lol. It can get very cold here and I think thats the only thing I would change =) but at the same time it will be fun to bundle up with the kids and go sledding or make snowmen., maybe kids will change my mind about the cold weather =). Where abouts do you live?

Same here, but we've been TTC for about 10 months, and I have only just started to track my cycle this month. Hoping to learn so much more that could help with the help of the lovely ladies on this site, just as you are! :)

We live in alberta just outside of edmonton. I love it here. I like being so far from the city its so much more peaceful and very few criminals come out here to steal cars lol. It can get very cold here and I think thats the only thing I would change =) but at the same time it will be fun to bundle up with the kids and go sledding or make snowmen., maybe kids will change my mind about the cold weather =). Where abouts do you live?

I'm in northern Ireland in the UK.
yea sledding and making snowmen with the kids sounds great :cloud9:
thankfully we dont get much snow here, it just rains all the time :nope:

hi ms_cj :wave:

we have been ttc for nearly 11 months now, I am intending to track my cycle as of next month although i'm not really sure where to start :shrug:
We can learn it together :hugs:

hi ms_cj :wave:

we have been ttc for nearly 11 months now, I am intending to track my cycle as of next month although i'm not really sure where to start :shrug:
We can learn it together :hugs:

I'm not really sure where to start either. However, I downloaded a p-tracker app on my phone where it helps you track your cycle. You can add your basal body temp and everything along with it. It tells you when you're fertile and when you are ovulating. However, it's not accurate until about your 3rd cycle in...unless you know how many days your cycle is every month. I'm hoping it will work for me. If you can download apps on your phone, I highly recommend the P Tracker. You can even password protect it so only you can view the info!

I got a tracker for my phone as well.after a few cycles it seems to be right on the money..it def is handy. But I dont remember to check it and when I do its to look to see if af was predicted correctly lol

that sounds like a good idea, fertilityfriend.com is supposed to be good too, I think I might try that although I dont wanna get to into it coz it just means more disappointment when af comes :(

hi all im jayde
i am not trying to conceive but am not avoiding it either im just gonna see what happens but i would really love a baby girl
if anyone has any suggestions i would love to hear them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->