I'm new here, would love a ttc buddy!

hi ladies! currently ovulating!! would love some buddies! my husband and i are actually using at home insemination method due a condition i have that makes it near impossible to have intercourse. ive been to that forum but those ladies have been chatting for awhile and i dont want to just bust in on their conversations! LOL. would love to share the experience w/someone other than my husband. (mami of one (2 1/2yo boy) ttc #2 first cycle)

Welcome aboard! Ive been following another board with someone ttc thru AI, in her case because of risk of a genetic disease. Good luck to you!

hi ladies! currently ovulating!! would love some buddies! my husband and i are actually using at home insemination method due a condition i have that makes it near impossible to have intercourse. ive been to that forum but those ladies have been chatting for awhile and i dont want to just bust in on their conversations! LOL. would love to share the experience w/someone other than my husband. (mami of one (2 1/2yo boy) ttc #2 first cycle)

Welcome!! You say near impossible to have intercourse..may I ask why? Is it just super painful? Im wondering because I too have a problem but my doctors tell me nothings wrong and im not convinced ....if my question is too forward just tell me to go away lol.

Welcome!! You say near impossible to have intercourse..may I ask why? Is it just super painful? Im wondering because I too have a problem but my doctors tell me nothings wrong and im not convinced ....if my question is too forward just tell me to go away lol.

LOL...no not at all!! i have something called vaginismus, its where the muscles on the pelvic floor involuntarily contract. it can be mild (feeling just a stinging or burning sensation to severe...like me..making a "road block" that stops the penis from entering and when forced feels like its ripping me apart!) so yes its literally impossible for me to have sex cuz it simply wont go in and when it does i scream! i have trouble getting tampons in some months. ive even had trouble getting the syringe for the AI in. i have to really relax and think about what im doing! check out the website it was super helpful in helping me understand what was going on cuz my DH and i were like rabbits..anytime anywhere, then all of a sudden after my son..boom, cant do it. i was able to do it for some time and just bear the pain but in october..when we decided to officially ttc it was at its all time worst. we actually hadnt had intercourse since then and tried just for the heck of it last friday to see if maybe it resolved but no luck. we plan on ordering the dilator kit from the website soon when we get the $$. from my understanding it stemmed from having such a traumatic labor/delivery/emer csection and infection of my 1st. sorry for such a long post and sorry if its TMI but i wanna help anyone whos suffering from this cuz i suffered in silence for too long!! www.vaginismus.com

Hey im new to this site me and my partner have been trying since december,my partner has a very low sperm count aswell and iv just finished my cycle for this month were trying everything we can to get pregnant even home insemination haha has anyone got any advice or stories to share x

Hello ladies, I've just been reading through your thread and thought I might drop in if that's alright? :)

We have been TTC about a year now with no luck so far. I had a MC after an unplanned pregnancy 4 years ago (in a former relationship - before I was married). I have been diagnosed with PCOS and Endometriosis. My cycles are now pretty regular as I've been on a drug called Metformin to manage the PCOS and crazy cycles for about 6 months now.

I'm starting to feel a little hopeless. I was tracking my temps, etc for a while, but it stressed me out too much. I have a general idea of when I ovulate and do monitor my cervical mucus, so I know I'm not missing it... Still I'm thinking about starting to chart again. I just ordered a book called "Taking Charge of your Fertility" that puts a lot of focus on charting. The book has great reviews, so we'll see. Any of you ladies heard of it or read it?

HI,
Im new too... not quite sure about all of the abreviations!! we've just started trying this month so fingers crossed!!!!!!

Hi girls,
its nice to have someone to chat to :)

We have been ttc for over a year now, have had my first set of blood tests done, have to go back for another set on cd28 . then take it from there.
Who knew ttc would be so difficult

Welcome lharri :)

Check here for all of the abbreviations and lingo:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Im back!! sorry ive been away so long! what have i missed? doodle did you get your BFP yet?? I am only 11 weeks away approximately (doc says oct 11 is the date estimated) from meeting my little one. i did not find out the sex, figured i would leave it for a surprise. we are doing well. no complications. no more stress since i just went on maternity leave (early i know, but the job was just to physically demanding). I cant wait to hear whats been going on, i missed everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->